Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2020, 08:30 AM   #1966
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Bolton’s willingness to testify in Trump’s impeachment trial ramps up pressure on Senate Republicans

John Bolton scrambled Senate Republicans’ impeachment strategy on Monday, declaring his willingness to testify and upping the pressure on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his party to summon the former national security adviser as a witness in President Trump’s trial.

Bolton last fall rebuffed House impeachment investigators’ entreaties to testify about his concerns about Trump’s demands that Ukraine investigate his political rivals as the administration delayed military aid. Bolton’s surprise announcement complicated the political calculus for McConnell’s no-witness strategy and appeared to increase the likelihood of additional testimony that could embarrass the president.

“Since my testimony is once again at issue, I have had to resolve the serious competing issues as best I could, based on careful consideration and study,” Bolton said. “I have concluded that, if the Senate issues a subpoena for my testimony, I am prepared to testify.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...776_story.html
Yeah, interestingly that coincides with Trump taking action in Iraq/Iran along the lines of Bolton's wishes and recommendations.

I wouldn't be too sure what he's going to say given that latest wrinkle.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:31 AM   #1967
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
this is the most viewed thread.

45,000+ views.
In what context, it's nowhere near the top for overall historical views.
Old 01-07-2020, 08:58 AM   #1968
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Yeah, interestingly that coincides with Trump taking action in Iraq/Iran along the lines of Bolton's wishes and recommendations.

I wouldn't be too sure what he's going to say given that latest wrinkle.
So, you’re now insinuating a quid pro quo was offered to Bolton. That’s possible but very unlikely.

Moscow Mitch is probably aware of what Bolton might say and that’s why he will attempt to Whitewash the trial. If it was the self proclaimed perfect call he’d be screaming to hear testimony.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:02 AM   #1969
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, you’re now insinuating a quid pro quo was offered to Bolton. That’s possible but very unlikely.

Moscow Mitch is probably aware of what Bolton might say and that’s why he will attempt to Whitewash the trial. If it was the self proclaimed perfect call he’d be screaming to hear testimony.
Just pointing out your wishful thinking and latest lay it all on the line with Bolton may not get you the results you expect.

It's not like that hasn't happened to you before in all of this.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #1970
HoeHummer
BANNED

So Bolton might corroborates Trumps story that the call was “perfect.” Why did he lawyer up durings the first phase and why won’t McConnell discuss calling him now?

Yous should seek the truth.

And everybody knows the truth is, Trump is a piece of shit.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:30 AM   #1971
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Eccielover the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is soon going to trial for two articles of impeachment, or haven’t you heard.

For all you know people will soon be breaking in line to testify against your leader.

Viva La Whistleblower
Old 01-07-2020, 09:37 AM   #1972
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Eccielover the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office is soon going to trial for two articles of impeachment, or haven’t you heard.

For all you know people will soon be breaking in line to testify against your leader.

Viva La Whistleblower
LOL. Yeah, I heard he was railroaded with a House impeachment that in all likely hood will result in a Senate Acquittal.

For all you know, people will be corroborating Trump's accounts in droves.

VIVA LA ACQUITTAL
Old 01-08-2020, 08:07 AM   #1973
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

We can’t trust Trump on Iran without a real impeachment trial
The Ukraine matter hurts the White House’s credibility — on everything.

President Trump must be pleased. The military strike he ordered to kill Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani immediately shifted much media coverage and public attention away from the president’s recent impeachment by the House and looming trial in the Senate. It has even led some Republicans to contrast the crisis with Iran of Trump’s own making with impeachment. Rep. Mark Meadows (N.C.), for instance, said that impeachment involves Democrats “playing politics” while Trump was “taking out a general who has American bloodstains on his hands.”

But the Iran situation shouldn’t distract us from the fierce urgency of the Senate holding a real impeachment trial — the type Senate Republicans are refusing, the type with honest-to-goodness witnesses such as Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton, who on Monday announced that he’s prepared to testify if subpoenaed. Instead, Trump’s Iran provocation shows that the legitimacy of his presidency has become impossible without precisely such a trial. That’s because Trump has lost too much trust in Congress, with the American people and overseas for him to do the job required of a president. In the dynamic crisis that will unfold in the months to come, Americans need a president who the people believe has their interests — not his own — at heart.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...achment-trial/

Only the right wing cult the fat lying bastard leads will trust that fucking idiot come Election Day, that’s if he completes his first term.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:16 AM   #1974
oeb11
Valued Poster

McConnell has made a proposal that decisions on witnesses will be made later in Impeachment Trial proceedings - using the same 1999 rules used in the Clinton Impeachment - passed 100-0 by the Senate at that time.

If nasty pelosi ever forwards her baseless "Articles".

If j666 ever requires legal help in a legal proceeding - not wishing that - perhaps he/she might enjoy being treated with same ruthless partisan proceedings rules that have made the DPST's an embarrassment to America!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:58 AM   #1975
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
McConnell has made a proposal that decisions on witnesses will be made later in Impeachment Trial proceedings - using the same 1999 rules used in the Clinton Impeachment - passed 100-0 by the Senate at that time.

If nasty pelosi ever forwards her baseless "Articles".

If j666 ever requires legal help in a legal proceeding - not wishing that - perhaps he/she might enjoy being treated with same ruthless partisan proceedings rules that have made the DPST's an embarrassment to America!
That’s genius, comparing a impeachment for a blow job to a impeachment of a potus who extorts a foreign leader to investigate his political opponents and invites the fucking Russians to hijack the 2016 elections.

j666 shouts Viva la Satan
Old 01-08-2020, 10:05 AM   #1976
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
LOL. Yeah, I heard he was railroaded with a House impeachment that in all likely hood will result in a Senate Acquittal.

For all you know, people will be corroborating Trump's accounts in droves.

VIVA LA ACQUITTAL
you heard he was railroaded, because your source is FOX.

if they can corroborate, let's hear them! you say they might, yet you support Mighty Mitch's desire to halt testimony and fast track an acquittal. your side Bullshits constantly.. if the House railroaded Trump, let the Senate conduct a fair transparent trial, and we can all love Trump and his phone call!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:06 AM   #1977
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That’s genius, comparing a impeachment for a blow job to a impeachment of a potus who extorts a foreign leader to investigate his political opponents and invites the fucking Russians to hijack the 2016 elections.

j666 shouts Viva la Satan
You'd be the village moron changed into a newt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYO0joolR0
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:31 AM   #1978
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

You’re still waiting for Hillary’s emails, the Ukraine server to be found, the exoneration of Michael Flynn and all the deep state going to jail.

What the fuck would you know about reality?
Old 01-08-2020, 10:39 AM   #1979
oeb11
Valued Poster

States the true believer in russian collusion - joins Mad Maxine Waters!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:53 AM   #1980
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re still waiting for Hillary’s emails, the Ukraine server to be found, the exoneration of Michael Flynn and all the deep state going to jail.

What the fuck would you know about reality?
You're wrong on all counts, because you can't handle 'reality'.

The American public just learned that the D.C. stripper's kid belongs to Hunter. The American public is still anxious to learn how much of the stolen, American taxpayer's money funneled by Quid Pro Joe to Afghanistan wound up in Hunter's pockets via Burisma.

A reality check by an intelligent and sentient observer shows that Horowitz did indeed establish that there was government malfeasance in requesting the FISA warrants that the FBI used to spy on Team Trump. It's only a matter of time through the process of appeal that a judge will exonerate Flynn of charges brought against him by government agents operating in bad faith.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women