Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-16-2018, 10:58 AM   #31
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 467346
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Sounding a lot like you have an axe to grind here, Mindy. Care to explain how you’re so intimately familiar with things that happened years ago when you’ve been here what, 2 months now?
The explanation is simple. As you of all hobbyists know, hobbyists talk. Several clients have expressed to me that they have been given lots of false information about me from a certain provider. Prob the same provider who you admittedly said also gave u some unflattering misinformation pertaining to other providers. Since this practice of providers spreading rumors and gossip is rampant and derived from the same source, it makes it that much more apparent to me and many others, that the motivation is to hinder other providers ability to do their jobs. (Which isn't working lol). But yes clients are kind enough to share what they've been told,their source, and even the history of how long this misinformation has been happening. I hope that helps unravel the mystery, Uncle Scooby.

Back on topic: Sincerity and originality are also key elements in repeat clients
Old 11-16-2018, 11:06 AM   #32
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
The explanation is simple. As you of all hobbyists know, hobbyists talk. Several clients have expressed to me that they have been given lots of false information about me from a certain provider. Prob the same provider who you admittedly said also gave u some unflattering misinformation pertaining to other providers. Since this practice of providers spreading rumors and gossip is rampant and derived from the same source, it makes it that much more apparent to me and many others, that the motivation is to hinder other providers ability to do their jobs. (Which isn't working lol). But yes clients are kind enough to share what they've been told,their source, and even the history of how long this misinformation has been happening. I hope that helps unravel the mystery, Uncle Scooby.

Back on topic: Sincerity and originality are also key elements in repeat clients

Ah, the proverbial "many others". Yes, of course. Unfortunate that the "many others" never seem to speak up. Well, except a few handles who all seem to take opportunities to say the same old things about the OP of this thread, somehow.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:27 AM   #33
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffycisme View Post
this has to be enough to think a person whos been here 2 months would know all this stuff from yearws back, im so tired of seeing the same post from 5 different girls, in the end it will run people off more than peak peoples interest, just a outsides view.
Very well said and I couldn't agree more!!
Old 11-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #34
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Spoken just like we've seen from many other handles that have been used to attack this provider whenever she dares to post anything, and even when she doesn't (as she usually doesn't, since she knows she'll be attacked any time she does). What a crazy coincidence!

If your post didn't attack anyone, it wouldn't have been removed.
I don't have anything to do with that. I'm me not anyone else. But attacking me to defend another provider doesn't seem very chivalrous for a white Knight. Your obviously very protective of this provider, I get it. But attacking me for posting my opinions isn't allowed.

Once again I've mentioned noonne by name, or any group of ppl. Thus if you are seeking to protect the provider(s) spreading rumors that's fine. If you have taken offense to my opinions I sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings. However I am allowed to express my opinions in public forums so please get over it.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:05 PM   #35
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

didnt this all start with dude all over chloes post, im so lost in all this
Old 11-16-2018, 12:09 PM   #36
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So beautiful cloe !!!! Id be a regular too ! hahaha
Old 11-16-2018, 12:11 PM   #37
Mindy Magic
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ah, the proverbial "many others". Yes, of course. Unfortunate that the "many others" never seem to speak up. Well, except a few handles who all seem to take opportunities to say the same old things about the OP of this thread, somehow.
You sir, are the broken record that plays the same white Knight tune for some and the same BULLY role to others.
There are many hobbyist who don't have time to step up and be my white Knight and choose to remain anonymous. They are possibly worried about having their identities exposed as well. This seems to be the MO of this particular provider(s). I am very happy to leave the many others out of controversy. As well as continuing to seeing these many other hobbyists without requesting reviews so they are not also attacked for their choice of provider. Many others enjoy the privacy of hobby and do not seek public notority. That does not mean that these "many others" do no exist.

I do find it ironic that the same gang of ppl who never seem to miss an opportunity to comment or threadjack my post are here commenting on my post ettique. At least I'm new and learning the Eccie ettique, what are you guys excuses? Just bc you are a character, it doesn't mean that you have character.

So I'm asking publicly, just I did privately when I returned your 6:02AM private msg, that you please leave me alone, an please don't pm again or attempt to correspond with me. Thank you
Old 11-16-2018, 01:07 PM   #38
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

From the above posts, most in their right mind can make a quick decision on who and whom not to see. Attitude goes a long way as well. Like night and day in here!!

Mechanical lays are the worst as some have experienced. Those that try to biggie size my meal is laughable stock. Hahahahaha........
Old 11-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #39
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

https://goo.gl/images/BQvH2y
Old 11-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #40
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

so now this dude is the op, maybe my computer is messing up i though chloe was and this guy attacked her, wow i must be getting old only if i were a 21 year old with the witts of some here. o well my bad
Old 11-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #41
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Mindy. You’re cute and I find you quite attractive, however your behaviour on this board and thread is a huge turn off and because of this, I choose not to see you. One of my requirements in seeing a provider is the ability to abstain from drama, but you’ve shown your true colors. For fucks sake, the girl posts a legit question with some fine ass pics and then you come here and hijack the shit out of this thread. Good grief. Then you claimed you’re drama free and all about having fun, but you’re knee deep in drama creek with all these hateful posts. Ironic. What you’re doing isn’t good for your reputation and you’ve successfully turned off many fellas on here. But that’s not my circus, nor my monkeys, so you do you.

The fact that Chloe hasn’t attacked you on here and chooses to remain silent speaks volumes of her class. You can learn a thing or 2 from her honestly.

Anyhoo, hygiene is very important for me and is a huge factor if I were to become a regular. Basically what willro Austin and Elvis said, is me in a nutshell. Just be clean, fun, not a robot or a fish in the sack, drama free, and act like you have your shit together and we’re going to have a great time.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:09 PM   #42
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy Magic View Post
You sir, are the broken record that plays the same white Knight tune for some and the same BULLY role to others.
There are many hobbyist who don't have time to step up and be my white Knight and choose to remain anonymous. They are possibly worried about having their identities exposed as well. This seems to be the MO of this particular provider(s). I am very happy to leave the many others out of controversy. As well as continuing to seeing these many other hobbyists without requesting reviews so they are not also attacked for their choice of provider. Many others enjoy the privacy of hobby and do not seek public notority. That does not mean that these "many others" do no exist.

I do find it ironic that the same gang of ppl who never seem to miss an opportunity to comment or threadjack my post are here commenting on my post ettique. At least I'm new and learning the Eccie ettique, what are you guys excuses? Just bc you are a character, it doesn't mean that you have character.

So I'm asking publicly, just I did privately when I returned your 6:02AM private msg, that you please leave me alone, an please don't pm again or attempt to correspond with me. Thank you
Now where have I heard words like this before...I just...can’t...quite...put my finger on it. Oh well, it doesn’t matter. I’m sure it won’t be the last handle we hear them expressed from and it certainly isn’t the first.

You were the one who came in being combative in another provider’s thread that had nothing to do with you, as evidenced by your post being edited out in its entirety. Play the victim all you like, but that is a fact, plainly evident for all to see.

Yeah, Chloe’s a friend of mine, so of course I don’t like to see her being attacked. If that makes me a “white knight”, so be it. But you might take note that I’m not the only one that has noticed or mentioned your attacks on her.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:58 PM   #43
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

back to the orig subject i think price has alot to do with it, i mean alot of people cant justify x amount of dollars being gone as a regular, personally i like to touch all the bases myself but i dont have alot of time to be playing as well, so when i can i do, im sure the majority of the guys are in the same boat.
Old 11-16-2018, 02:06 PM   #44
MrGiz
BANNED

There are waaaaay too many people all up in other people's business, here in ArkEccieVille; including both, Providers and Hobbyists.

This thread highlights and spotlights the problem!

Just STFU and be good players in this common game we share, which is supposed to be all about fun!
Old 11-16-2018, 02:19 PM   #45
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
Mindy. You’re cute and I find you quite attractive, however your behaviour on this board and thread is a huge turn off and because of this, I choose not to see you. One of my requirements in seeing a provider is the ability to abstain from drama, but you’ve shown your true colors. For fucks sake, the girl posts a legit question with some fine ass pics and then you come here and hijack the shit out of this thread. Good grief. Then you claimed you’re drama free and all about having fun, but you’re knee deep in drama creek with all these hateful posts. Ironic. What you’re doing isn’t good for your reputation and you’ve successfully turned off many fellas on here. But that’s not my circus, nor my monkeys, so you do you.

The fact that Chloe hasn’t attacked you on here and chooses to remain silent speaks volumes of her class. You can learn a thing or 2 from her honestly.

Anyhoo, hygiene is very important for me and is a huge factor if I were to become a regular. Basically what willro Austin and Elvis said, is me in a nutshell. Just be clean, fun, not a robot or a fish in the sack, drama free, and act like you have your shit together and we’re going to have a great time.
Now I've seen neither Chloe nor Mindy. However the drama and blatant attacks by Mindy thoroughly turns me off from seeing her. Chloe, on the other hand, has remained quiet and dignified since her initial post. I've turned more than one provider onto our little playground here but with each one of them I have warned them to stay out of the drama swamp. Looking at my reviews I can thankfully say that all of them have. Class is keeping the constant bitching and cat fighting in private rather than in public. I like to see ONLY providers who display this class.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women