Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2021, 11:04 PM   #16
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Chloe. Beauty, class and grace personified!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:29 AM   #17
CarlaMonae_AR
Naughty Girl Next Door

User ID: 568805
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely love this!
- Spoken in such an elegant manner ♡
CarlaMonae_AR is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #18
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Chloe is a class act
Very pleasing to the eye
Plus a great attitude
To bad more providers don't try to be like her
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 12:10 AM   #19
queenV
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 545296
My ECCIE Reviews

I love love this thread, thank you for posting it!!
queenV is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 12:43 PM   #20
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
Let’s face it, being a female in today’s society is everything but easy! The stereotypes we are expected to live by each day is enough to make any woman insecure. Now add on the ridicule we receive by our own expectations along with those from our peers and you’ve got a massive fucking mess of ladies trying to be “perfect.” I’m sad to say, but this can many times unfortunately determine or mold how we think of our own self.

As a female, I believe all ladies are beautiful no matter how we look, no matter the size of clothes worn, how much we weigh, the style of clothes we choose to wear, the color of our hair, the color of our skin, our ethnicity, etc.... I could go on for hours. Society has twisted the true definition of beauty, and as a female, we have allowed this to happen by merely body shaming other females and just being plain mean to one other. This is NOT, I repeat, this is NOT ok!

Beauty is defined by so much more than what we see on the outer side of another. Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul!

Lupita Nyong’o said it best: “You can’t eat beauty, it doesn’t sustain you. What is fundamentally beautiful is compassion, for yourself and those around you. That kind of beauty enflames the heart and enchants the soul.”

The purpose of this post is to bring back some much needed positivity to the AR board. Let’s stop body shaming each other. Instead, let’s encourage one another, compliment and uplift each other, be kind to one another as the world is already ugly enough.

I encourage everyone to post a few favorite pics of yourself and let others compliment you! If you have nothing nice to say, then remain silent or move along to another thread.

I am always reluctant about posting pics of myself due to my own insecurities (yes, I said it, I battle with insecurities too) but I will start.. Here are a few of my favorite pics. I want to see others post so we as a community, can show love instead of hate. In a world where you can be anything, be kind!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1

Chloe perfect description of this! Your absolutely on point!
Our insecurities make it even harder on us on top of anyone else who judge us woman!
I love woman!
I feel this all the way through.
I am so tired of seeing everyone tear each other down that is one of the reasons I stopped coming on eccie so much
It started becoming to judgmental from the ladies an guys!
Like my mother used to say if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything!
I love supporting other people in general! Anyone that knows me they know I want to see all of us wonderful woman thrive!
Have a great Christmas �� and I hope everyone else has a great Christmas as well!
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 05:48 PM   #21
Veles
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

There is a provider I see as frequently as I can. Most men may pass her and not give a second look. She is a larger woman, but she has been such a good friend to me and an amazing provider. I have been in the hobby for years, in another words I have seen quite a few providers over the years. And to this day this woman is the only one who has made my toes curl. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I had the choice between a hot spinner vs this woman, I would always choose her over the spinner due to her personality and service. There are shallow people all around, both men and women. It's just human nature. I guess my opinion is that when you find a toe curling provider, most guys will stuck to that provider. Yes, physical attraction is important, especially in this business. After all, most of the men are buying a fantasy. That fantasy typically consists of something that is normally out of reach for a lot of us. Having said that, yes, there are jerks. Both men and women. Happy holidays y'all.
Veles is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 01:52 PM   #22
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Merry Christmas, Chloe
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 10:26 AM   #23
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

We all have insecurities
I think alot of comments get taken the wrong way( not
intended to be interpreted the way they where) most of us aren't trying to hurt the other person
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 11:54 AM   #24
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Very true Cat
Texts are hard to interpret
. They are often brief or cryptic and assume the recipient is on the same page as the sender but without inflection, body language etc the meaning can often be interpreted in many ways the sender did not mean.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:13 AM   #25
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
There is a provider I see as frequently as I can. Most men may pass her and not give a second look. She is a larger woman, but she has been such a good friend to me and an amazing provider. I have been in the hobby for years, in another words I have seen quite a few providers over the years. And to this day this woman is the only one who has made my toes curl. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I had the choice between a hot spinner vs this woman, I would always choose her over the spinner due to her personality and service. There are shallow people all around, both men and women. It's just human nature. I guess my opinion is that when you find a toe curling provider, most guys will stuck to that provider. Yes, physical attraction is important, especially in this business. After all, most of the men are buying a fantasy. That fantasy typically consists of something that is normally out of reach for a lot of us. Having said that, yes, there are jerks. Both men and women. Happy holidays y'all.

Very well said !
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 09:49 AM   #26
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post

Sounds like a special lady, I agree, a good connection make all the difference.
bigdaddyar is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women