Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #31
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You are

You are correct. EVERYONE should do their own homework on who they see.. this is different, this is a board owner who is charged with serious charges and it effects the site.

it is already common knowledge that the site was infiltrated by police officers, so why anyone stays shocks me,, but wait,, no one was told that..

TER did go thru a similar situation.. BUT the members knew about it., it was not hidden or downplayed. I knew the owner and although his wife did not allow speakings of it,,my point exactly, they should tell and let everyone decide for themselves.

PI is not letting his members know this is going on,, my point was that he should be a man and stand up and tell what is going on,,it would make him look better to the community.

Furthermore, the members are still seeing the ladies that are indicted and they are still posting ads. and seeing clients as early as yesterday.

Not good business in my book
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:28 AM   #32
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

CLick on the link provided by Charlotte, hot yew....then close the link and re-open it; then yopu will see the info -

5 providers in total were indicted - Ms Laguntintas(sp) was the only other I know the handle of.

It's been re-opened - trial date set - He is fucked and anyone else is too.

I would not go near that site if my life depended on it, it could be competely hacked and monitored by now. You don't think he won't give up anyone he can in a plea bargain??? If you don't, can I have some of the drugs your smoking??? He doeen't care about anyone there excpet Mallory, and my assumption is, that is all.
How do you think the "private, invite only" party got busted inn the 1st place??? LE was there!!!

Holy fuck!!!! Is no one paying attention????
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is it an arraignment or trial?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #34
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Date

Arraignment is set for 10/25

I sure would like to go, but it will be posted on the court records,, see link or send me an email for a copy of them.

Charges are Powerful and reminds me of some MOB charges,,back in the day

Old 10-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #35
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Date

Arraignment is set for 10/25

I sure would like to go, but it will be posted on the court records,, see link ir send me an email for a copy of them.

Charges are Powerful and reminds me of some MOB charges,,back in the day

Old 10-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #36
Guest031517
Account Disabled

User ID: 149531
My ECCIE Reviews

Just now joining the news, but I have already heard about it. Last year when the charges were dismissed WITHOUT prejudice, PI thought that meant he wouldn't be charged again and everything was cool, so business went on as usual. I met him a few times for lunch while touring in PA. This case has been reopened from the M&G last year...apparently they have an informant, or new evidence who knows. I agree with nobody letting the members of Indys know, and I would stay off of there as well. I think Mallory posted an ad Saturday if I do believe...so who knows.

There is talk that the Feds are involved (from another source) and possible RICO act will be enforced due to the crossing state lines, and money laundering, but again until it all happens nobody knows.

Miss Lagunitas was which one might I ask?? I am trying to figure out who the one from Dayton and Columbus are also...I mean this is for providers safety as well, because if they are out and providing, then they might ask for or need a reference, and I want to know who all is involved in this before I do any of that.
Guest031517 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #37
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually
Crossing state lines involves the Mann Act.
Any lady who travels is subject to being charged with that one...

The Rico Act involves Racketeering and was first enacted to combat mob activity.
It assumes that the defendant ordered others to commit crimes....and it allows the government to seize assets
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #38
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
The Rico Act involves Racketeering and was first enacted to combat mob activity.
It assumes that the defendant ordered others to commit crimes....and it allows the government to seize assets

Thats what the first charge is...
Old 10-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

So, here's a question for the legal eagles here. What is LE going to do with the rank and file members? Are they going to track down thousands of IP addresses and charge people? Charge them with what? What would that accomplish? Why quit now? Doesnt LE already have that info if they are going to court next week?Your thoughts if any?
Old 10-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #40
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So, here's a question for the legal eagles here. What is LE going to do with the rank and file members? Are they going to track down thousands of IP addresses and charge people? Charge them with what? What would that accomplish? Why quit now? Doesnt LE already have that info if they are going to court next week?Your thoughts if any?
They will charge me with being an asshole, I will plead no contest
jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #41
jw4591
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Seriousy, the Trib will get ahold of all members names and all providers name and publish it in the newspaper.
They did it in 2000, they love this shit. All but 2 names were listed, I forget if they ever found out the other 2 names. It was published in the paper, about 3 or 4 pages of names.
http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-law...ents-contested
jw4591 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

There are guys there who don't even see providers.
Old 10-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #43
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington View Post
Thats what the first charge is...
I know that.
I was just clarifying the difference between the RICO Act and the Mann Act
Sinful Dream inferred that the RICO act involves interstate travel which it does not.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #44
Guest031517
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I know that.
I was just clarifying the difference between the RICO Act and the Mann Act
Sinful Dream inferred that the RICO act involves interstate travel which it does not.
No I wasn't meaning because of them going across state lines it was RICO...I meant that was what was involved also. I didn't word it correctly, my apologies as I was trying to do two things at once...LOL
Old 10-15-2013, 07:25 PM   #45
Guest031517
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
IMHO I think they have who they want...the top people, and the ones that were involved when they did the first arrest. Will others follow, who knows. I am pretty sure this is far from over though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women