Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2019, 06:09 PM   #1
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Help me understand

Why do so many providers not even acknowledge they receive your Pms? Why have an account and want your hard earned $$ and cant even be courteous enough to respond, even if it is a thank you, just not interested right now, or I need more references, or even FO buddy, your aren't for me. Of course once the glimmer runs off and the lines run out, they want you to come running right before the rent is due. To me this tells me I want nothing to do with that kind of service regardless. I can go to Walmart if that is what I want.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:06 PM   #2
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipsandhipster View Post
Why do so many providers not even acknowledge they receive your Pms? Why have an account and want your hard earned $$ and cant even be courteous enough to respond, even if it is a thank you, just not interested right now, or I need more references, or even FO buddy, your aren't for me. Of course once the glimmer runs off and the lines run out, they want you to come running right before the rent is due. To me this tells me I want nothing to do with that kind of service regardless. I can go to Walmart if that is what I want.

You need to look at it from their angle. If you send a provider an email (and I'm not saying you do, but guys do do this) and that email is:

1) Very vague (Hey, what's up? Hey, you available?).
2) You don't tell the girl what you're looking for (how long you want to see her, when you want to see her, what kind of session you want).
3) You don't send her a list of your references.
4) You don't send her a way to contact you (other than an Eccie message)
5) You don't tell her directly "I want to book a session with you".

....then she probably won't take you serious at all. Women on this site probably get 30-50 emails per day. Do something to stand out so your email gets answered AND the lady knows you are serious about wanting to book a session with her.

They don't have the time to answer every-single-email.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 07:24 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

it can be frustrating when all you get is silence.
i’ve experienced my fair share, even w/ my “reliable” favs.

”Why do so many providers not even acknowledge they receive your Pms?”
cos they can. and cos there is little downside if & when they do.

but what slubby said is spot on! some providers are innundated w/ pvtmsgs, emails, txts, calls, tweets or toots.
let’s say your msg is “properly” crafted and you dont hear anything back in a day or two. there’s your answer - pass on her and move on. (a day or two to give her time to respond)

there’s a whole lot of “i wish/hope/expect/want ....” about this crazy sub-culture that i wish were “my way.”

but there is not an enforcement agency much less rules or regulations about how we operate/behave.

so, i suggest you scale back your expectations to lessen the frustrations.

then, when it works for you, be glad & thankful you got some delites!
and when it doesnt work for you, be glad & thankful you still have your money and dont have a less than deliteful memory.

good luck in your next attempt at delites!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:14 PM   #4
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi, raises hand. I am guilty of this. I totally admit it.

Sometimes the requests can be more than one provider can deal with. Never take it personally. I can see why it is so frustrating. Would not want to be on the guy side of this equation. Hope you find a hottie who makes you happy.

I realize this post was not about me. I just wanted to chime in and provide some sort of explanation. Until they wise up and decriminalize this business, you will always find yourself dealing with unorthodox people who tend to be a bit difficult to figure out.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:03 PM   #5
mrredcat43
Premium Access

OP, you gotta stand out. CinderBella knows what the deal is. Any guy can send a pm, saying "hey", or "are you available".

Write a little paragraph about what makes her stand out to you. Mention something along the lines of intellect, make note of her likes and dislikes in her profile. If you're outside her spectrum of things that she excludes, example, guys over 40 only, if you're outside that, let her know you that respect her guidelines. You never know, they just might bend the rules for you IF you are NOT part of the stereotype.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 09:25 PM   #6
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I say F them and move on, nobody has time to play games when it comes to business $
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:24 AM   #7
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I think you may need to curtail your expectations. There is no real screening process, or prerequisites, to be a provider other than being of legal age and having a desire to make easy money. Any girl (18 & up) can literally wake up tomorrow morning and decide they want to sell themselves to make money. Unfortunately, that also means she can have no business savvy, professionalism, or courtesy, whatsoever, and it doesn't stop her from entering the "hobby" world. In a lot of cases, it doesn't even stop them from getting consistent business. If she has those qualities that's great, but it's not mandatory. It's the same reason why damn near every other day there is a thread where some guy drove across town only for the girl to stop answering his calls or texts when he arrived at her incall.

Then there are some who genuinely may be bombarded with messages and it's an honest oversight. Although rare, I have seen some cases where a girl never opened the PM I sent.

Like BLM69 said, just move on to the next one. All this jumping through hoops and trying to "make yourself stand out" like you're submitting a resume or employment application is doing waaaaay too much imo. There's way too many girls to subject yourself to that. After all, YOU are the paying customer. Trust me, there's no shortage of women willing to help you part with your money. Lol.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:36 AM   #8
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Example of what NOT to say:
Hey Babe, Just got over wart sugary on my genitals and need relief.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:05 AM   #9
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I can go to Walmart if that is what I want.
Now Walmart has crossed the damn line. If Walmart is selling mediocre pussy now a lot of ladies better learn to pad a resume, quick! Are there any other local small businesses left for Walmart to surcease?
😁
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:51 AM   #10
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default And then Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
Now Walmart has crossed the damn line. If Walmart is selling mediocre pussy now a lot of ladies better learn to pad a resume, quick! Are there any other local small businesses left for Walmart to surcease?
😁
Hey BJ, I am waiting on Amazon Prime to just drop some pussy of at my door. LOL
Just kidding, I am in pursuit of quality only. Hence my comments.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:58 PM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
OP, you gotta stand out. CinderBella knows what the deal is. Any guy can send a pm, saying "hey", or "are you available".

Write a little paragraph about what makes her stand out to you. Mention something along the lines of intellect, make note of her likes and dislikes in her profile. If you're outside her spectrum of things that she excludes, example, guys over 40 only, if you're outside that, let her know you that respect her guidelines. You never know, they just might bend the rules for you IF you are NOT part of the stereotype.
even if a guy does all that, there’s little or no correlation that such an approach will result in a response.

just inquire politely w/ when you wanna meet and that you’re willing to provide references (either in msg or later). any firm of flattery ir “ooooooh baby, you’re sexy! let’s do it to it!!” is just gravy :^}

good luck!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 02:27 PM   #12
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
In my opinion, it's not professional to completely ignore a message; however for some of us, real life just gets in the way and hobby gets placed on the back burner. Just like you, our actual job interferes with our playtime or our family obligations require our full attention. I generally leave my hobby phone behind when I'm wearing my mommy hat, so I'm not distracted.

Typically, I respond to messages or emails from current friends first (perks of being a membwr of the Laura Lynn fan club Lol) before looking at messages from gents that are unknown to me.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:44 PM   #13
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I had this happen to me yesterday. I had a window of time to play and sent a PM to a provider and she responded right away that she could not make it.
I thanked her and sent one to someone I have been dying to meet but she is a bit out of my area. I manipulated my time so I could make it if she said yes. I did not hear from her. By the time I felt she was not going to respond it was too late to set anything up.
I called a few that I had a number for and nothing panned out. So I hit a Sub Amp. I had fun but it was not what I was looking for.

I noticed she looked at my PM bud did not respond. I really want to meet her but I am not gonna beg. I would rather she just say sorry I am busy or tell me she does not want to see me.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 10:24 PM   #14
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
There is no real screening process, or prerequisites, to be a provider other than being of legal age and having a desire to make easy money. Any girl (18 & up) can literally wake up tomorrow morning and decide they want to sell themselves to make money.
What? You mean they do not have to spend 8 years in college and get a PHD to make 10 times what average guy does? LOL
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 11:26 PM   #15
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenTX View Post
What? You mean they do not have to spend 8 years in college and get a PHD to make 10 times what average guy does? LOL
Lol. I'm assuming you're being a bit facetious and hyperbolic, because if the average provider was making that type of money the talent pool of women would be exponentially larger than it is.
TheOracle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women