Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2019, 11:26 PM   #121
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Ok Lusty let me see which of these offends me

No one gave a fuck about... A lot of people didn't. I did... No that doesn't offend me...

As far as giving examples... search Winn Dixie, Moscow Ellen, bb1961 and IBs posts. They regularly refer to Muslims in terms like Muzzies, Muzzlems, etc. Yeah that's racist...
Fun to watch you logically twist yourself into a pretzel, when it would be much easier for you to just walk back your post #32 completely. But you won't do that.

Look, when you say "no one gives a fuck about (____)" - no one means NO ONE on the planet, including you, gives a fuck.

You don't get off the hook by claiming afterwards that it really means "some people may not give a fuck about (____), but I do". What kind of illogical snowflake argument is that?

And the use of the term Muzzies doesn't even come close to being as offensive as your comment. Unless you said something like "no one gives a fuck about (the attack on Muzzies in New Zealand)" - then it would be offensive not because you called them Muzzies, but because 99% of the people on this planet DO think innocent people should be able to pray in a house of worship without being slaughtered.

Quote:
When I say fuck Israel I don't see that as any different than saying Fuck Mexico, Fuck Canada, Fuck Venezuela, Fuck China, well you get the point.
Who are you kidding? You said "Fuck Israel" because you knew if you said "Fuck the Dead Jews in Pittsburgh" it would trigger an even harsher blowback from everyone in this forum.

You should apply for a job working on Ilhan Omar's staff. She is always looking for people who think like you.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:42 PM   #122
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrump2000 View Post
Consequences lmao
What are you laughing at? Your Big Rump?
Old 03-19-2019, 12:03 AM   #123
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

looks like dickey got pointed.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:04 AM   #124
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You have a serious problem dude. Again, you are accusing me of something I have never said. I have never used those words to describe Musliums. Let's just clear this up - show me a link that shows where I said those words and I will leave this forum. However, if you cannot find any links then you leave the forum. Forever. Let's do this now. I'm very offended by this and I want to clear this up now.

Quote:
Ok Lusty let me see which of these offends me

No one gave a fuck about the Martin Luther King assassination.-
A lot of people didn't. I did but some racist or non racist for that matter saying no one gave a fuck. No that doesn't offend me

No one gave a fuck about the eight people killed by Dylann Roof in the 2015 Charleston church shooting.- Lots of people gave a fuck including me. Am I offended by someone saying that? No Im not

No one gave a fuck about the four little girls killed in the 1963 Birmingham church bombing.- That was doesn't offend me either

What's interesting is the examples you used were all white people who killed blacks. I guess that was your intent or point. Am I offended that not everyone was outraged? No Im not. I see Winn rant and rave and cry every time someone even sneezes on a Jew, yet he routinely calls people Cunts, Muzzles, Odumbo, etc. Am I supposed to be outraged because some white right wing loon kills Jews in Pittsburg but when 40 something Muslims are killed in NZ, it turns into a 2nd amendment debate.

As far as giving examples, without even thinking about it search Winn Dixie, Moscow Ellen,bb1961 and IBs posts. They regularly refer to Muslims and other non whites and religious groups in terms like Muzzies, Muzzlems, Muzzies, etc. Yeah that's racist. If you don't think so, well you don't think so. Same thing with Gays and Jessue Smullett. So am I outraged? No Im not
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:19 AM   #125
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Fun to watch you logically twist yourself into a pretzel, when it would be much easier for you to just walk back your post #32 completely. But you won't do that.

Look, when you say "no one gives a fuck about (____)" - no one means NO ONE on the planet, including you, gives a fuck.

You don't get off the hook by claiming afterwards that it really means "some people may not give a fuck about (____), but I do". What kind of illogical snowflake argument is that?

And the use of the term Muzzies doesn't even come close to being as offensive as your comment. Unless you said something like "no one gives a fuck about (the attack on Muzzies in New Zealand)" - then it would be offensive not because you called them Muzzies, but because 99% of the people on this planet DO think innocent people should be able to pray in a house of worship without being slaughtered.

Who are you kidding? You said "Fuck Israel" because you knew if you said "Fuck the Dead Jews in Pittsburgh" it would trigger an even harsher blowback from everyone in this forum.

You should apply for a job working on Ilhan Omar's staff. She is always looking for people who think like you.
I love your logic lusty" you said this because if you had said that it would offend people in this forum and you would receive harsh blowback, so instead you said such and such".

How about you walk back to where ever the fuck you came from? Do I need to attend your class on how to correctly offend people according to your standards.

Teacher Im not sure I understand, "What is the difference between you saying fuck Israel and fuck Mexico?" Is it a new modern way to censor people
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:23 AM   #126
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
You have a serious problem dude. Again, you are accusing me of something I have never said. I have never used those words to describe Musliums. Let's just clear this up - show me a link that shows where I said those words and I will leave this forum. However, if you cannot find any links then you leave the forum. Forever. Let's do this now. I'm very offended by this and I want to clear this up now.
You have a serious problem chick. Lets clear this up, Im very offended by your posts accusing me of being gay. If I can find links of that you leave the forum. If I cant find links of that then you leave the forum. How's that sweetheart? Bless you heart
Old 03-19-2019, 08:07 AM   #127
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope, show me the links where I said that about Muslims.
You can't do it because I never said that. You are a disgusting person. You make up shit and then blame it on other people.
And if you want to go the gay route - show me where it gives proof that Trump is gay - that's another lie you keep yelling about. If you can show me a link proving he's gay I'll leave the forum forever. If you can't then you leave.
Cowboy it up - prove it.

Quote:
You have a serious problem chick. Lets clear this up, Im very offended by your posts accusing me of being gay. If I can find links of that you leave the forum. If I cant find links of that then you leave the forum. How's that sweetheart? Bless you heart
Old 03-19-2019, 08:22 AM   #128
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Looks like an old ... fashioned Mexican standoff here,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:14 AM   #129
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope, show me the links where I said that about Muslims.
You can't do it because I never said that. You are a disgusting person. You make up shit and then blame it on other people.
And if you want to go the gay route - show me where it gives proof that Trump is gay - that's another lie you keep yelling about. If you can show me a link proving he's gay I'll leave the forum forever. If you can't then you leave.
Cowboy it up - prove it.
Goodbye Ellen. It wont concern you since you are leaving, but just in case you ever return, you arent allowed to call people a "disgusting person" next time.

"Make shit up and then blame it on other people" Are you talking about Trump? I thought you liked him? Its so confusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6mVmAVQU4
Old 03-19-2019, 12:17 PM   #130
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. Prove to me where I said that about Muslims. Cowboy up TM.

Quote:
Goodbye Ellen. It wont concern you since you are leaving, but just in case you ever return, you arent allowed to call people a "disgusting person" next time.

"Make shit up and then blame it on other people" Are you talking about Trump? I thought you liked him? Its so confusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6mVmAVQU4
Old 03-19-2019, 01:20 PM   #131
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
"Cowboy up"? He only does that for his queer pals...

Old 03-19-2019, 01:55 PM   #132
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

The version I saw they were wearing MAGA hats
Old 03-19-2019, 01:56 PM   #133
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Goodbye ME............................ ..........................

BTW: Lusty needs a ride
Old 03-19-2019, 03:50 PM   #134
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Ohh snap! lmfao That deserves three snaps and a circle !
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:47 PM   #135
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Quote:

Cowboys are real men. they don't do queer shit.

TM is a brokeback snowflake!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women