Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #16
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Lol. I'm assuming you're being a bit facetious and hyperbolic, because if the average provider was making that type of money the talent pool of women would be exponentially larger than it is.
The talent pool size vs. size of customer base explains it. Supply & Demand.

There are far less providers than there are hobbyists wanting to see them.

Some try to reply. Most don't need to reply to each pm.

It's nothing personal against the hobbyists. It's simply the numbers.

If you don't get a response try again later of you really want to see them.

The other thing is your pm. Don't be too wordy. Don't be fresh or discuss money. Those alone will get your pm deleted without a response.

Do your research so you know their rate and if they like dick in their ass or cum on their face. Asking them isn't an acceptable form of research.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 01:31 PM   #17
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I agree with most of the comments here. I never take it personally because I do look at this as a business and a business transaction between adults. The good news is Amazon does not run this business and there are hundreds of places to shop. I was just interested in why so many of the supposedly first class providers cant take 15 seconds to respond one way or the other. I understand why they don't for the most part but then don't advertise and "classy" "looking for gentlemen" "sweetest ever" "the one you have been waiting for" etc. Just come right out and say "come dick me, cum fast, don't mess up my hair and leave the donation" I have no expectations and move on immediately when they don't respond because no matter how good looking and hot the appear to be I don't want anything to do with the line up and attitude. I always send very respectful initial PMs and am courteous.
I know I don't have 200 reviews posted, only because I believe what happens is between two people, but plenty of references from many years..

I will let MR President take the attitudes and line ups.
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:23 PM   #18
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Not to pile one, but it really comes down to lack of professionalism and organization; and minimal penalties in the market for those who fail to conduct their business properly.

And I know it's always easier to see what other people should do, than it is to fix your own behavior, but about a dozen canned replies should solve most of the problems with inadequate initial emails that Slubby mentions. And polite, professional, and timely follow ups SHOULD cause a gal to get most problems solved with the type of guys she should want to see.

I think the bottom line is that there are a few providers that are very organized, handle their business like a business, etc. But I suspect that they end up being able to charge higher prices because of their attention to detail, both in setting up visits, and behind closed doors. Maybe you have to move up market just a bit.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 09:47 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Not to pile one, but it really comes down to lack of professionalism and organization; and minimal penalties in the market for those who fail to conduct their business properly.

And I know it's always easier to see what other people should do, than it is to fix your own behavior, but about a dozen canned replies should solve most of the problems with inadequate initial emails that Slubby mentions. And polite, professional, and timely follow ups SHOULD cause a gal to get most problems solved with the type of guys she should want to see.

I think the bottom line is that there are a few providers that are very organized, handle their business like a business, etc. But I suspect that they end up being able to charge higher prices because of their attention to detail, both in setting up visits, and behind closed doors. Maybe you have to move up market just a bit.
You're absolutely correct and I've noticed a pattern going on,when a provided decides to work/hobby, she's responding to PMS and the ISO section non stop.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women