Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160312
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #16
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default can we mark is as opinion or....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Oswald never fired a shot, .... those who are interested.
...opinon of fact? Fact needs source information, reliable. NOT SAYING THIS IS NOT TRUE, but such strong statements need verification. We need to distinguish between the two to avoid problems within the discussion and other threads. Just good formating to avoid division and dissention?
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well I think it can be assumed since I was not in the book depository that it is my opinion.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #18
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default ...or...

Quote:
Well I think it can be assumed since I was not in the book depository that it is my opinion.
You have CIA, NSA, black ops, etc. access to information?
Old 01-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #19
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
You have CIA, NSA, black ops, etc. access to information?
I have access to information, and I know people but again I am not in the CIA, NSA, etc. which is why as I stated before it is an opinion. Are you trying to provoke me for some reason, if you dont like what I wrote ignore it.

I am not going to quote source information its available on the net, you might check out the FBI interviews with Trafficanti. I am also very knowledgeable about firearms and am familar with the weapon alleged to have been used by Oswald. I have been to the Plaza in Dallas many times and am familar with both the book depository and the Grassy Knoll. I know what a bullet does to the human body, i know how to determine an entry and exit wound and the differences in the two.

But as I said officer its an opinion much as your comment was.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:31 AM   #20
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
I have access to information, and I know people but again I am not in the CIA, NSA, etc. which is why as I stated before it is an opinion. Are you trying to provoke me for some reason, if you dont like what I wrote ignore it.
DD - don't take offense. I think ss has a tendency to want to provoke discussion through challenging statements made regardless of their source. Sometimes (as he did with comments I made) he may not realize the way he challenges questions is offensive and can be interpreted as an attack rather than as a question.

ss - no offense intended
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #21
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Default hummmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritz3552 View Post
DD - don't take offense. I think ss has a tendency to want to provoke discussion through challenging statements made regardless of their source. Sometimes (as he did with comments I made) he may not realize the way he challenges questions is offensive and can be interpreted as an attack rather than as a question.

ss - no offense intended
Fritz, have we meet? Are you my long lost twin brother that I never meet? Or knew about? Did you read my book, or share a class with me?

Yes, an old habit - but I've never been a nun. Sorry DD, trying to encourage individuals to think and interact. Over zealous somethings. I will try to behave better.....it is hard to break old habits.

Quote:
DD ...you might check out the FBI interviews with Trafficanti. I am also very knowledgeable about firearms and am familar with the weapon alleged to have been used by Oswald. I have been to the Plaza in Dallas many times and am familar with both the book depository and the Grassy Knoll. I know what a bullet does to the human body, i know how to determine an entry and exit wound and the differences in the two.

But as I said officer its an opinion much as your comment was.
yes, mine were opinions based on observation at the site. And thanks for sharing yours. All very good reasons for your evaluation and statements. Excellent formation of argumentation. Infact most of our sand box posters are pretty good at this. Thank you all! We have explored some relevant material and I appreciate the efforts!
Old 01-22-2010, 11:13 AM   #22
dirty dog
Valued Poster

NP SS, as you well know I can come off very aggressive myself. My response was actually in support of your thoughts. Although we will never know because the people with the answers are all dead, but I believe a very good argument can be made that Oswald was just what he said he was, a patsy and he knew that the minute he found out who had been shot. My uncle Paul knew Ruby personally and ran in the same circles if you get my drift. He told me that Ruby volunteered to help out because he had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and in exchange his family would be taken care of when he was gone. As for Johnsons involvment I have not found much in my research, I believe that it may have stop lower on the food chain, most likely with the Military Brass who were angry with Kennedy about the bey of pigs and also his handling and demeanor during the Cuban missle crisis, many officers such as Lemay felt he sold us out and were angry about it. Who knows but its one area I have a lot of interest in.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women