Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2019, 02:39 PM   #271
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The Judge made a damn good point and set Flynn, his attorney and the prosecution straight.

He made Flynn he lied. He made him admit he was not tricked into lying. He set the prosecution straight that the Judge will sentence the defendant and right then and there he did not think Flynn had done enough to deserve probation.

You might need to catch up on the facts instead of lying about Flynn changing his plea...
He did no such thing. You must be eating what’s in your diaper.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:35 PM   #272
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Said the man who said Flynn had changed his plea.

You need to read the whole exchange of information....not some cherry picked quotes from a pro trump lover blog.

The judge jumped down Flynn's ass and his lawyers for trying to act as if Flynn got fooled.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ig-league-way/

Read the link below if the other one was too difficult .
https://www.law.com/nationallawjourn...20190024174143

“I’m going to be frank with you: This crime is very serious,” Sullivan said, highlighting more than once how Flynn was a high-ranking official who lied to the FBI on White House grounds.
Sullivan described how Flynn worked as an unregistered agent of a foreign power while serving as a Trump adviser, later correcting his statement. But in that exchange, the judge pointed to a flag behind him and said Flynn’s conduct arguably undermined “everything this flag” stands for.
At the start of Tuesday’s hearing, the judge pressed defense attorneys about a court memo
that appeared to suggest federal investigators led Flynn to lie during his January 2017 FBI interview. The filing noted Flynn was not warned that lying to the FBI was illegal, and that he did not have counsel present during the interview.
Sullivan said the filing “raised some concerns” with the court, and questioned how it was consistent with Flynn’s acceptance of responsibility.
Kelner explained the filing was meant to distinguish Flynn’s case from those of former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and former Skadden associate Alex van der Zwaan, who were sentenced to prison terms of 14 days and 30 days, respectively. The “aggravating circumstances” in the Papadopoulos and van der Zwaan cases don’t apply to Flynn, Kelner said, adding the former national security adviser “fully accepts responsibility” and “stands by his guilty plea.”
Kelner later emphasized that Flynn’s attorneys, not Flynn, had written that filing.
The judge also squarely asked Flynn in the morning if he wished to challenge the circumstances in which the FBI interviewed him.
“No, your honor,” Flynn replied.
Asked if he was continuing to accept responsibility for his false statements, Flynn said: “I am, your honor,” before he re-entered his guilty plea before the court.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:46 PM   #273
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
WTF was sitting in the courtroom, didn't you know?

He even recorded what the Judge said so back up his claim! Ask him!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:49 PM   #274
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Said the man who said Flynn had changed his plea.

You need to read the whole exchange of information....not some cherry picked quotes from a pro trump lover blog.

The judge jumped down Flynn's ass and his lawyers for trying to act as if Flynn got fooled.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ig-league-way/

Read the link below if the other one was too difficult .
https://www.law.com/nationallawjourn...20190024174143

“I’m going to be frank with you: This crime is very serious,” Sullivan said, highlighting more than once how Flynn was a high-ranking official who lied to the FBI on White House grounds.
Sullivan described how Flynn worked as an unregistered agent of a foreign power while serving as a Trump adviser, later correcting his statement. But in that exchange, the judge pointed to a flag behind him and said Flynn’s conduct arguably undermined “everything this flag” stands for.
At the start of Tuesday’s hearing, the judge pressed defense attorneys about a court memo
that appeared to suggest federal investigators led Flynn to lie during his January 2017 FBI interview. The filing noted Flynn was not warned that lying to the FBI was illegal, and that he did not have counsel present during the interview.
Sullivan said the filing “raised some concerns” with the court, and questioned how it was consistent with Flynn’s acceptance of responsibility.
Kelner explained the filing was meant to distinguish Flynn’s case from those of former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos and former Skadden associate Alex van der Zwaan, who were sentenced to prison terms of 14 days and 30 days, respectively. The “aggravating circumstances” in the Papadopoulos and van der Zwaan cases don’t apply to Flynn, Kelner said, adding the former national security adviser “fully accepts responsibility” and “stands by his guilty plea.”
Kelner later emphasized that Flynn’s attorneys, not Flynn, had written that filing.
The judge also squarely asked Flynn in the morning if he wished to challenge the circumstances in which the FBI interviewed him.
“No, your honor,” Flynn replied.
Asked if he was continuing to accept responsibility for his false statements, Flynn said: “I am, your honor,” before he re-entered his guilty plea before the court.
Here’s the exchange. In the judges own words he wasn’t coming to conclusions, just asking questions. The prosecutor said he had no reason to believe Flynn is a traitor. You make up your own conclusions all the time.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/67755...-lying-to-feds

This hasn’t played out yet. But keep on blabbering. The only chain you’re yanking is your own.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:56 PM   #275
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
In the judges own words he wasn’t coming to conclusions, just asking questions. The prosecutor said he had no reason to believe Flynn is a traitor.

This hasn’t played out yet. But keep on blabbering. The only chain you’re yanking is your own.
Judges frequently talk shit when they have NOT seen all the facts. Then when some shit they weren't told surfaces they really get pissed at the folks who were holding it back. They'll do a 180 on a dime. Hide and watch when the dosier finally gets addressed before a Judge or Judges.

If you want to know what happens just look up the ranchers' case in Las Vegas federal court. That was a drop in the bucket and polite.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:58 PM   #276
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Here’s the exchange. In the judges own words he wasn’t coming to conclusions, just asking questions. The prosecutor said he had no reason to believe Flynn is a traitor. You make up your own conclusions all the time.

https://www.npr.org/2018/12/18/67755...-lying-to-feds

This from your very own link...

This was "a high-ranking senior official of the administration making false statements to federal agents while on the premises of the White House," the judge said.
"I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain, for this criminal offense," he added.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 04:04 PM   #277
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Judges frequently talk shit when they have NOT seen all the facts. Then when some shit they weren't told surfaces they really get pissed at the folks who were holding it back. They'll do a 180 on a dime. Hide and watch when the dosier finally gets addressed before a Judge or Judges.

If you want to know what happens just look up the ranchers' case in Las Vegas federal court. That was a drop in the bucket and polite.
The Judge hammered Flynn and his Defense team...

Sullivan entered the courtroom with what he said were a number of concerns that called into question the guilty plea "or, at the very least, [Flynn's] acceptance of responsibility."
The judge repeatedly asked Flynn and his lawyers whether they wanted to take a recess to confer about legal issues or the prospect of a delay until his full cooperation with authorities could be assessed.
Sullivan also stressed Flynn's service in the military and at the White House, where his false statements were made.
This was "a high-ranking senior official of the administration making false statements to federal agents while on the premises of the White House," the judge said.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 04:10 PM   #278
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Judge hammered Flynn and his Defense team...

Sullivan entered the courtroom with what he said were a number of concerns that called into question the guilty plea "or, at the very least, [Flynn's] acceptance of responsibility."
The judge repeatedly asked Flynn and his lawyers whether they wanted to take a recess to confer about legal issues or the prospect of a delay until his full cooperation with authorities could be assessed.
Sullivan also stressed Flynn's service in the military and at the White House, where his false statements were made.

The same judge has hammered the Mueller team.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:13 PM   #279
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The same judge has hammered the Mueller team.
Yea, For going so easy on Flynn!

The Judge wanted to hammer Flynn.

That is the judge you were so giddy about 6 months ago when you made up some nonsense about Flynn changing his plea!

God Damn if I'd ever play Liars Poker with you are LL!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 04:49 PM   #280
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

That is the judge you were so giddy about 6 months ago when you made up some nonsense about Flynn changing his plea!

You’ve been giddy about Russian collusion for two years!!!! You and TM should play Liars poker. You two are a pair that beats a full house!!!
Old 01-24-2019, 05:03 PM   #281
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You can always tell when a liar is getting ready to change their story. Ll challenges with a statement, a quote, or a scenario. Listen to him. You can hear the fear in his response. He feeds on the comments that describe him as "insightful" or one of my favorites, "interesting". Maybe I've watched him change his position or just flat out lie to avoid being wrong. Is it interesting to hear detailed "court speak' from a person who doesn't know how the burden of proof in criminal trials differs from civil court? Is it "insightful" to watch someone deflect meaningful point after meaningful point with what-about-isms?
I suppose anything is possible. trump likes watching hookers push on each other.

Here is a concept. Can reading comments like "insightful" and "interesting" about something that can't possibly be true be considered insulting to me?
Quote:

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 06:28 PM   #282
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You’ve been giddy about Russian collusion for two years!!!! You and TM should play Liars poker. You two are a pair that beats a full house!!!
Lol...that was kinda funny.

I haven't been giddy though. ..Trump should be impeached at the voting booth. Any other way tears this country apart.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:57 PM   #283
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol...that was kinda funny.

I haven't been giddy though. ..Trump should be impeached at the voting booth. Any other way tears this country apart.
It’s bad for the country that the powers at the top can trample civil rights and liberties because they dislike you. Putin couldn’t cause that much damaged to our democracy. But it’s happening. You, as a “Libertarian” should be apalled. No matter who’s the target. But you’re A OK with it. You’re cheering them on.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:28 PM   #284
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It’s bad for the country that the powers at the top can trample civil rights and liberties because they dislike you. Putin couldn’t cause that much damaged to our democracy. But it’s happening. You, as a “Libertarian” should be apalled. No matter who’s the target. But you’re A OK with it. You’re cheering them on.
Yes Putin can as proven by the results. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to Putin.

And they did not trample Flynn's civil rights. Flynn lied and has admitted as much.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 05:51 AM   #285
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes Putin can as proven by the results. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to Putin.

And they did not trample Flynn's civil rights. Flynn lied and has admitted as much.
They unmasked Flynn before his so called lies. That’s a felony. As TM would say, “you don’t know your stuff”.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women