Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2019, 07:16 AM   #136
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank You- LL for a reasoned contribution
Glad you are contributing again
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 07:44 AM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank You- LL for a reasoned contribution
Glad you are contributing again
Please explain the contribution.

Have you read his and IB's legal analysis of the Mike Flynn case when Judge Sullivan was appointed?

Nothing they said turned out to be true....if fact is was far far from it.

Luckily for them , wakeup locked that thread!

Read the first 3 pages of the thread link below. In fact read post # 43 where LL has proven to be wrong in regards to Judge Sullivan.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2320313

You will not hear LL, IB or bambino in this thread admitting thier complete fabrications in regards to that thread.

Instead they hope folks will forget just what "legal" nonsense they posted!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:02 AM   #138
oeb11
Valued Poster

I reference above from LL -

A well written post regarding the legal process.
WTF You can do better.

Argumentative - nothing more.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:16 AM   #139
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

WTF You can do better.

oeb11 Im going to add you to the list of LL, IB, Waco Kid, bb61, gnafly, Winn Dixie, Hot Rod, Austin Ellen and your court jester Dali Lama to the list of those " Who don't know their Stuff"

I wish you could do better but the history and content of your posts leaves me little hope. But I appreciate your feed back and respect your opinion. A lot of you on this list also make the list of " Most sensitive "

I know its a new age for the right wing and your still trying to find an identity. You know like the transgenders have all these new identities. It takes time. Maybe you two groups should form an alliance and -pool your resources.

I know how tough it is being a minority I offer my deep sympathy for you pain

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 09:30 AM   #140
oeb11
Valued Poster

I am deeply complimented to be included on such a list of contributors.
I do not, however, view your videos - No need to waste my time.

Minority - I am a member of the same DPST hated white male minority as You.
Wake up and have some coffee - Drop the trump Hatred - You will live longer and happier Life!
I do wish that for You!

AS far a "Right Wing" - I am an Independent.
Did not vote for Trump

I am fiscal conservative and moderate social Type-
Abortion should be between a Woman and her Physician
Dan Patrick is an idiot regarding the Trans-sexual bathroom argument - he reminds me of Senator McCarthy holding his "evidence" in hand. Accusing male to female transgender individuals of raping girls in bathrooms is a lie worthy of the Clintons. Just give them a separate bathroom for individuals only.

Both sides are holding the US hostage over a ridiculous Wall - compromise to put money into securing our borders with more agents, equipment, deterrence.

we shall see about Mueller - if Crimes have been committed - the Dem house will gladly Pursue it.

Meantime- we have made ourselves a world laughingstock with the political BS on both sides.

Wouldn't you love to have Diogenes today - To find a Politcian who speaks truthfully!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:29 AM   #141
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Please explain the contribution.

Have you read his and IB's legal analysis of the Mike Flynn case when Judge Sullivan was appointed?

Nothing they said turned out to be true....if fact is was far far from it.

Luckily for them , wakeup locked that thread!

Read the first 3 pages of the thread link below. In fact read post # 43 where LL has proven to be wrong in regards to Judge Sullivan.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2320313

You will not hear LL, IB or bambino in this thread admitting thier complete fabrications in regards to that thread.

Instead they hope folks will forget just what "legal" nonsense they posted!
Flynn will be exonerated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
oeb11 Im going to add you to the list of LL, IB, Waco Kid, bb61, gnafly, Winn Dixie, Hot Rod, Austin Ellen and your court jester Dali Lama to the list of those " Who don't know their Stuff"

I wish you could do better but the history and content of your posts leaves me little hope. But I appreciate your feed back and respect your opinion. A lot of you on this list also make the list of " Most sensitive "

I know its a new age for the right wing and your still trying to find an identity. You know like the transgenders have all these new identities. It takes time. Maybe you two groups should form an alliance and -pool your resources.

I know how tough it is being a minority I offer my deep sympathy for you pain

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...793E&FORM=VIRE
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:30 AM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

WTF You can do better.

Well written????...I referenced his other so called well written legal writing on this matter that turned out to be nothing more than horseshit. Please read post #43 in the below link for a historical reference to LL legal analysis. Also follow the link he himself provides which contradicts his on point of view

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2320313&page=3

I see no difference in this latest legal mumbo jumbo. A monkey with a typewriter and banjo could bang out a better response.

Same book, different chapter.

And you're right, i can do better the real question is, "Can LL?"

If history is any indication, the answer is a resounding no.

Do you understand that nothing LL or IB has posted has come to fruition in the Sullivan/Flynn matter.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 11:36 AM   #143
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I am fiscal conservative and moderate social Type-
!!
As such....what is your opinion on TRILLION dollar deficit IN GOOD TIMES!

Do you understand how in business cycles , the government closes it's fiscal gap, not expands the gap between revenue and expenses.

Do you understand that will be the biggest threat to thos country?

As a fiscal conservative, surely you understand that right? Obama was a better fiscal conservative than DJT.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:00 PM   #144
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
A lot of people who post on here and don't post on here would have preferred the election be called when HillariousNoMore was ahead ..... well ...... close to being ahead ....... but elections, like criminal prosecutions, have some concluding procedures and details that must be completed before they can be called FINAL!

Occasionally (too often in my opinion) the news will report that some poor soul who had been locked up for a decade or two challenged his conviction (some a "guilty plea") and it was set aside, and they ended up walking out of prison with restitution being paid to them via legislative action.

And, of course, as has been the case regularly, there are those who received a "pardon" by the sitting President ... often just before he walks out the door. It's risky to "call" a prosecution in the "first quarter," just like the Super Bowl. In the past some posters have done that and then they had to run and hide from their "call" .... I look forward to the day Flynn walks!

BTW: Are there any posters who were sitting in the courtroom when the Judge started his rant, and heard the Judge's rant? Or is EVERYONE just accepting the MEDIA's report of what he said and in what order he said it!!! It can very well be the case that the Judge was merely trying to scare the shit out of Flynn, so Flynn wouldn't "take any points off the board" and try for another bite at the apple! Apparently it worked .... at least temporarily.

There was a quote regarding the AUSA correcting the Judge regarding the charges against Flynn ... for instance ... was the Judge's rant based on his erroneous belief regarding the charges pending against him or the charges that could have been filed against Flynn?

"The Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Yet!" And Judge Swamp Rat Sullivan hasn't either!

There are places to go when overly biased Judge's overstep their bounds.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:14 PM   #145
oeb11
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=WTF;1061197912]Well written????...I referenced his other so called well written legal writing on this matter that turned out to be nothing more than horseshit. Please read post #43 in the below link for a historical reference to LL legal analysis. Also follow the link he himself provides which contradicts his on point of view

I see no difference in this latest legal mumbo jumbo. A monkey with a typewriter and banjo could bang out a better response.

Same book, different chapter.

And you're right, i can do better the real question is, "Can LL?"

If history is any indication, the answer is a resounding no.

Do you understand that nothing LL or IB has posted has come to fruition in the Sullivan/Flynn matter.

Thank You ,sir
Understanding is based of Information and Education, processed through Reason and Philosophy

I do look forward to better contributions from You
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 01:29 PM   #146
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=oeb11;1061198198]
Quote:
Well written????...I referenced his other so called well written legal writing on this matter that turned out to be nothing more than horseshit. Please read post #43 in the below link for a historical reference to LL legal analysis. Also follow the link he himself provides which contradicts his on point of view

Quote:
A "sua sponte" order POST-PLEA BARGAIN by a Federal Judge directed at a prosecutor to hand over all "exculpatory" evidence available to the prosecutor is not a "routine order" ...

Quote:
Still, experts acknowledged that such an order would typically be seen as unusual, especially in cases in which the defendant has already pleaded guilty.
http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...nd-of-scrutiny
Some people don't understand the difference between a "legal opinion" and "a fact"!

It did "happen" ... the Judge ordered the material turned over.

Some folks apparently actually believe they are smarter than others and/or the "others" forgot what was actually stated as the folks who actually believe they are smarter lamely attempt to change what they said or what was said in the past. The past couple of days the LAMESTREAM MEDIA's been doing that!
Old 01-19-2019, 03:28 PM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

It was a routine order for Judge Sullivan. ...as such , at the time, I pointed out (correctly BTW) that you boys were going to be proven wrong in your analysis of what judge Sullivan ordered meant.

You and I B were wrong.

You both are fortunate the thread that had all your bs legal analysis was closed.

y'all have gone from Judge Sullivan being the Savior to judge Sullivan being part of the swamp.

You will never admit you are wrong...you're down to waiting on a pardon as if that is some form of exoneration to Flynn pleading guilty
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 03:45 PM   #148
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Some people don't understand the difference between a "legal opinion" and "a fact"!

It did "happen" ... the Judge ordered the material turned over.

Some folks apparently actually believe they are smarter than others and/or the "others" forgot what was actually stated as the folks who actually believe they are smarter lamely attempt to change what they said or what was said in the past. The past couple of days the LAMESTREAM MEDIA's been doing that!
2020!
Old 01-19-2019, 04:19 PM   #149
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
2020!
What does that have to do with Mike Flynn?

Could you try and stay on topic instead derailing every thread.

If you want to start a 2020 thread, you go to "new thread" and post wtf you eant and then hit post.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 05:21 PM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
A lot of people who post on here and don't post on here would have preferred the election be called when HillariousNoMore was ahead ..... well ...... close to being ahead ....... but elections, like criminal prosecutions, have some concluding procedures and details that must be completed before they can be called FINAL!

Occasionally (too often in my opinion) the news will report that some poor soul who had been locked up for a decade or two challenged his conviction (some a "guilty plea") and it was set aside, and they ended up walking out of prison with restitution being paid to them via legislative action.

And, of course, as has been the case regularly, there are those who received a "pardon" by the sitting President ... often just before he walks out the door. It's risky to "call" a prosecution in the "first quarter," just like the Super Bowl. In the past some posters have done that and then they had to run and hide from their "call" .... I look forward to the day Flynn walks!

BTW: Are there any posters who were sitting in the courtroom when the Judge started his rant, and heard the Judge's rant? Or is EVERYONE just accepting the MEDIA's report of what he said and in what order he said it!!! It can very well be the case that the Judge was merely trying to scare the shit out of Flynn, so Flynn wouldn't "take any points off the board" and try for another bite at the apple! Apparently it worked .... at least temporarily.

There was a quote regarding the AUSA correcting the Judge regarding the charges against Flynn ... for instance ... was the Judge's rant based on his erroneous belief regarding the charges pending against him or the charges that could have been filed against Flynn?

"The Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Yet!" And Judge Swamp Rat Sullivan hasn't either!

There are places to go when overly biased Judge's overstep their bounds.
Correct.

It's not that I have any particular or undue veneration for Flynn, I just believe that Odumbo's agents in the DOJ and FBI abusively and illegally used the power of their offices to violate the civil rights on an American citizen. It'll be a terrible miscarriage of justice and an erosion of public trust in this nation's laws and agencies to allow that abuse to stand unchallenged.

Quote:
It was a routine order for Judge Sullivan. ...as such , at the time, I pointed out (correctly BTW) that you boys were going to be proven wrong in your analysis of what judge Sullivan ordered meant.

You and I B were wrong.

You both are fortunate the thread that had all your bs legal analysis was closed.

y'all have gone from Judge Sullivan being the Savior to judge Sullivan being part of the swamp.

You will never admit you are wrong...you're down to waiting on a pardon as if that is some form of exoneration to Flynn pleading guilty
You're notion that we are wrong has no foundation considering the investigation of the investigators is not yet at an end.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women