Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Ohio > The Sandbox - Ohio
The Sandbox - Ohio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4968
Default Brownies

Mangini is still in, I think that's great news. You can't judge a coach after just one year. If he can organize our Browns to play as they did in the past four games, the outlook is so promising.

What do you think about the money offered Cribbs (even though we don't know what it is)??? It's an insult, degrading to him, and they're treating him like a blue light special. He's already been blogging about how unhappy he is with the offer. Cribbs is not expendible, the last four games would have had a much different outcome if it hadn't been for him. He's the only player that gives 120% everytime he hits the field. He can play so many positions. We have to keep him at any price. I realize they're still negotiating, but will the front office reach an agreeable package to keep Cribbs? What are they thinking????? I can't imagine losing him!!

What's your take on this?
Dana001 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #2
Texas_Tiger_75
Registered Member

Cribbs is a sticky situation, I realize he is your best weapon on ST and O but do you tie up serious money for a guy who seems (to me anyhow) to still be learning the WR position? Yes, he's a great returner, but those types can burn out very quickly (see Devin Hester and Dante Hall) and then you're stuck with a very highly paid fourth WR.

For the record, the contract that I heard (on 97.1 here in COL) was about 1.4 MIL/yr.
Texas_Tiger_75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

You raise some good points, Texas Tiger. Cribbs is still under contract, after all.

It's going to be a hefty price tag to keep him, you're right. And, he's still learning the WR position.

But, don't you think that "burn-out" and chance of injury pertains to any player in his position? The coaching staff is using him as a WR because we don't have another worth a darn. He was over used, expecially in the last four games.

With the upcoming draft, I hope they concentrate on getting some wide receivers, one of the areas they're in dire need of. If we get usable guys for that position, maybe they'll drop Cribbs as a WR. We need him where he excels, on SP and O.

Do you think he's worth the money to play in only those positions?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:17 AM   #4
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

Sorry, mods! My boo-boo. I realilzed last night that I posted this thread in the wrong fourm. Forgive me!
Old 01-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #5
Texas_Tiger_75
Registered Member

Yes, injury is always a risk with any position but what I was refering to was the (seeming) tendency of KRs being god-like one moment and then no one is afraid to kick to them the next. Does anyone remember the last time Hester took one ALL the way back (it was 2007, I checked)?

The Browns have pieces, but other than Joe Thomas and Cribbs, none of the pieces seem to fit what they want to do. They do need to decide what they want to do with the two QBs they have; do they like one, both, neither? Having said that, almost all championship teams have very good (if not excellent) play on both lines, IMHO they should start there (and maybe CJ Spiller in the 1st round).
Texas_Tiger_75 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #6
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

Cribbs is fantastic at KR, he is talented. But, if it weren't for the rest of the ST blocking, he wouldn't be racking up so many yards. Credit is due to all the players of the ST. Cribbs runs at full steam with no regard to his body. That's his style, but it also opens him up to serious injury.

As far as the QB, who knows what they're thinking. Neither one qualifies as a high ranking QB, that's my opinion. I'd choose Quinn over DA if it were my choice.

The O has to be totally revamped. It doesn't seem they're on the same page. Even if we have a decent D, we're not going to win games if we can't score. This draft is going to be interesting. I can only hope that they choose players that can firm up where the 2009 team was lacking.

Cribbs has disappointed me lately with his tirade about the unfair offer from management. He's said enough publically. Let his agent and the top brass work it out. He was even quoted as saying that he'll sit on the bench next season, but I doubt that will happen.

What a mess!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:41 AM   #7
Cece Sinclaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8199
My ECCIE Reviews

Go Browns! I don't care what's going on with them as long as they start whooping some butt!

(where in the world are the smileys to add?)
Cece Sinclaire is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
John Bull
Valued Poster

Default Dana & Cece

First Dana Darlin'
You didn't post in the wrong forum. The Sandbox is exactly where non-hobby stuff goes. ASPD didn't have this kind of forum in most local areas but we do here. Thanks for using it.

Now Cece luv
I had the same problem. Here's the deal. The system is set up so that the default is the Quick Reply which is a bare-bones form - but Quick. Next to it is a button that says Advanced. Click it and you get all the goodies. More than we had at ASPD too.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #9
MLG
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5105
My ECCIE Reviews

Go Browns baby!!!

Heres to a BETTER year!!
MLG is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #10
Dana001
Pending Age Verification

Thank you, JB, thank you very much.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #11
Captain Columbus
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default Brownies

Dana, when I was in college, I made the best mind blowing brownies you could imagine. First, I would add alcohol to my vegetation to release all its "nutrients". After all the nutrients had been removed, I then placed the nutrient rich alcohol in a double boiler over boiling water to remove the alcohol as it boiled away. I then placed the reduced nutrients in a normal brownie mix and added just a bit of sugar to overcome any bitterness. Bake as noted. Limit is one brownie per day. Eat. Wait 1-2 hours for the nutrients to enter your system and make your day, or night, float on by.

Oh, me bad ... not the brownies you were talking about! I thought we were sharing recipes!
Captain Columbus is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
John Bull
Valued Poster

Default Hippie Dippie Do

You are a bad, bad boy
John Bull is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women