Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2020, 07:12 AM   #1
Diego Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Hmmmm...what to do?

ECCIE is dead; Seeking is full of scammers, GPS gals and harmless, but total flakes; TER is not even a shadow of it's former self; AMPs will take months to fully reopen; STG is....well, STG with all the total uncertainty that goes with that; many of the old reliable friends around town have disappeared.....

What is everyone reading these days, lol? Think I'll take up yoga -- it's much less expensive!! (Of course, trading in the diamond markets is less expensive, too!)

You guys and gals be safe and I hope that mid-summer finds you active, healthy and on the road to "better"...
Diego Smith is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 06:34 PM   #2
MikeNm
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

If it’s tough on us, imagine how tough it is on our beloved providers who have no income. I’m hoping things begin getting back to normal, but not sure what that means. I’m not worried about a provider being healthy, now I’m worried about whether the virus is still on the clothes, toilet, etc from the last client.
MikeNm is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 06:35 PM   #3
MikeNm
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

If it’s tough on us, imagine how tough it is on our beloved providers who have no income. I’m hoping things begin getting back to normal, but not sure what that means. I’m not worried about a provider being healthy, now I’m worried about whether the virus is still on the clothes, toilet, etc from the last client.
MikeNm is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 04:17 PM   #4
desertfish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Well, somebody has to step up and be canary in the corvid mine.
desertfish is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:03 PM   #5
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I believe your chances of catching an std or being robbed are far higher than contracting the totally real virus.

For those who disagree, count how many times you or people you know contracted an std or got robbed on one hand and count how many people you actually know had or have covid on the other.

And for the record, even Dr Gupta says there are inaccuracies in testing
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:44 PM   #6
desertfish
Valued Poster

"I believe your chances of catching an std or being robbed are far higher than contracting the totally real virus."

covid 19: 5 people under 50 and 1 dead.
STD/robbed: 0

So what is your point?
Old 05-29-2020, 09:29 PM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfish View Post
"I believe your chances of catching an std or being robbed are far higher than contracting the totally real virus."

covid 19: 5 people under 50 and 1 dead.
STD/robbed: 0

So what is your point?
COVID 19: at least 13 in three months, 2 dead

STD: 3 that I can think of in almost 50 years

Robbed: 4, again in almost 50 yrs
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:20 AM   #8
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertfish View Post
Well, somebody has to step up and be canary in the corvid mine.
canary in the mine is not an analogy that fits

supposing I toft. the best I can report is...
I did not contract the virus, *as*far*as*I*know*
even if I get tested, and report negative, there are possibilities...

such as - some time between me & you
she, and/or her incall, may have been exposed

this board does offer some reassurances
Whether or not there is gas in the mine, that’s not one of them
joyote is online now   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:43 AM   #9
conjulio
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman0422 View Post
I believe your chances of catching an std or being robbed are far higher than contracting the totally real virus.

For those who disagree, count how many times you or people you know contracted an std or got robbed on one hand and count how many people you actually know had or have covid on the other.

And for the record, even Dr Gupta says there are inaccuracies in testing
I'm in agreement with goodman. Just jeep your immune system strong and you'll be fine. I divide individuals up by how well their immune systems are functioning. Optimally functioning - these people I'm not worried about. Why, because their immune systems are functioning optimally and properly doing what an immune system should do. The next group is "Sub optimal". These are the ones that could potentially be "carriers" or "hosts" to the virus (or anything else for that matter). These are the ones that can bring it back to their "grandmothers", etc. whose immune systems are weaker and would be classified as "immuno-compromised".

Technically, a virus wants a host that it can survive in but without killing the host so it could spread itself as much as possible. "Healthy people" with optimally functioning immune systems aren't ideal for this. Healthy peoples immune systems can deal with the virus and it's no big deal. People with sub-optimal immune systems are the ones that immuno-compromised people need to be concerned about.

Also on that note. Vitamin C and Zinc are 2 of many nutrients that are closely tied into reproductive health and immune health... FWIW.
conjulio is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:47 PM   #10
Blasted Computers
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjulio View Post
I'm in agreement with goodman. Just jeep your immune system strong and you'll be fine. I divide individuals up by how well their immune systems are functioning. Optimally functioning - these people I'm not worried about. Why, because their immune systems are functioning optimally and properly doing what an immune system should do. The next group is "Sub optimal". These are the ones that could potentially be "carriers" or "hosts" to the virus (or anything else for that matter). These are the ones that can bring it back to their "grandmothers", etc. whose immune systems are weaker and would be classified as "immuno-compromised".

Technically, a virus wants a host that it can survive in but without killing the host so it could spread itself as much as possible. "Healthy people" with optimally functioning immune systems aren't ideal for this. Healthy peoples immune systems can deal with the virus and it's no big deal. People with sub-optimal immune systems are the ones that immuno-compromised people need to be concerned about.

Also on that note. Vitamin C and Zinc are 2 of many nutrients that are closely tied into reproductive health and immune health... FWIW.
I hate to be "that guy" but this interpretation of how the virus acts is basically opposite of what's actually happening.

This virus spreads most effectively through the population with "healthy and normal" immune systems. People that are active, appear and feel healthy, and able to go out and interact with other people are going to be the people that will most effectively spread it.

The virus has a number of techniques it uses to hide from the immune system. It does this so effectively that the peak viral load in your body actually happens before symptoms appear. The symptoms aren't because the virus is doing damage to you, its effects on your body are fairly mild. Most of the symptoms are from your immune systems reaction to the virus, and it takes a while for your system to notice what's going on. In some cases, possibly about 30%, your immune system never notices. These are the "asymptomatic carriers".

If that's all that we had to worry about then the virus could spread through the whole population and we might not even notice or care. Unfortunately not all immune systems are so laid back. There are people with compromised immune systems and people with overactive immune systems. Also there are people with normal immune systems that the virus' tricks it uses to hide actually screws up the system. In any of these groups the immune system can overreact. Your own immune system starts killing cells in your body indiscriminately. The worst case scenario is the dreaded cytokine storm where your own immune system overreacts in a massive way and starts seriously damaging your own tissues.

If it was as simple as having a healthy immune system then managing this pandemic would be a lot easier. Unfortunately immune systems are incredibly complex and it's almost impossible to tell how your body will react to the presence of the virus. If it was possible to tell beforehand then it would be a lot simpler to test people and group us into "at risk" and "not at risk" categories, and then we would only need to quarantine the at risk group.

Stay safe out there everyone. Let's reopen, but let's also take our responsibilities to ourselves and each other seriously. Accepting some fairly minor inconveniences can save a lot of lives and pain.
Blasted Computers is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:50 PM   #11
desertfish
Valued Poster

Since I have nothing but time, I GOOGLE into the point that NmMike made: ” I’m not worried about a provider being healthy, now I’m worried about whether the virus is still on the clothes, toilet, etc from the last client.”

As of end of May, there are 6795 confirmed cases out of population of 2 million people in New Mexico. That is 3.4 people out of 1000 people are estimated to be infected. Coincidentally that number is remarkably close to 2015 New Mexico property crime rate of 3.97 per 1000 according to FBI. See the link below.

So the chance that my favorite provider is infected is only 0.34%. It is very low as NmMike noted in his comment. However if she sees 10 clients, the chance that at least one of the client is infected is 3%.

Out of 50 clients in a week, the probability is 14% which is approximately the same odds as playing Russian roulette 1:6 (17%) .

Out of 100 guys in TD’s, the probability is 25% that at least one of us is infected.

https://www.abqjournal.com/853053/fb...last-year.html
Old 05-30-2020, 01:04 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A good book read about the topic in general: Plagues & People. It is pre COVID, but does a nice job talking about human plague situation through the ages.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 05:33 PM   #13
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Ideas so good, they have to be mandatory

Someone in a position of authority once told me that, while I was entitled to an opinion, it must be the "correct opinion".
This person had a PhD but apparently the definition of the word "opinion" escaped them.

Too many people seem to accept another's opinion w/out question.

I am untrusting of authority, even doctors.
Does everyone remember in the 80s when high carb/low fat/low protein diets were taught in nutrition classes? Fifteen years later it was high protein/low carb. I'm not talking fad diets. I'm talking nutrition. The human body is not completely understood. There are even doctors questioning the whole grains that have been popular for the last decade or two. (There is evidence that whole grains are damaging to the large intestine of some people.) And now people are jumping on the gluten free band wagon. And let's not forget when doctors all over the US prescribed opioids for everything from headaches to diarrhea. Doctors use facts but their recommendations are opinions. They are wrong all the time.

And don't even get me started on the media misleading us. Politicians are even worse (if that's possible.)

No one can force me to follow medical advice, not yet anyway. I don't care if they have a doctor on a leash behind them.
But I feel the day is coming. We will probably see something like the Patriot Act. It's a great title for some of the most unconstitutional laws ever written.

And thanks for the recommendation on the book Old-T. I'll see if it's at the library when it re-opens.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:03 PM   #14
lbbguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

About 10 days ago, in Springfield Missouri, 140+ people received a haircut from a barber who was infected with covid-19. I have not heard that any of these customers became infected.
lbbguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 09:29 PM   #15
abqspencer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbbguy View Post
About 10 days ago, in Springfield Missouri, 140+ people received a haircut from a barber who was infected with covid-19. I have not heard that any of these customers became infected.
Have you heard that all of them tested negative?
abqspencer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women