Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160523
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35338
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
Guest020113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13
Default old threads

It would be nice to automatically close threads that are over the desireable age for making comments, or display a message that it is an old thread and confirm if you really want to add the response. I must admit at times I am just browsing through various threads and I am really not thinking about the age. This should be a fairly straight forward update that could save the trouble of having to manually close threads along with the bashing of those who make such comments. When I get bashed, it really is just asking to start some more drama. Lol
Guest020113 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Jim,

You are not a newbie. You have been around several months, and I feel pretty confident that you know the rules.

Bumping of reviews over 30 days old is not permitted... whether you adore or abhor the provider - no excuses for bumping the review.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #3
Guest020113
Account Disabled

Hey I said I was wrong. This was just a suggestion in attempt to help prevent some extra effort that the computer could prevent. I guess you are perfect and never make and error. Are we not suppose to make what I thought was a very reasonable suggestion>
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 AM   #4
Guest020113
Account Disabled

"Member Suggestions and Feedback
This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)." This is exactly what I was trying to do.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #5
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would love that feature, Having a thread dater icon I mean..A lot of guys seem to wait until the 29th day and bring their atf's nearly month old review/ thread or even a bad post up, either to help or hurt ones they mean to, who knows why they don't follow the rules. I know a lot of ladies would appreciate it though!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

What Chrissy said..yea
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:44 PM   #7
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

A key point is that members shouldn't jump in and "bash" a member for an old bump. An RTM is plenty. No need for folks to get all up in arms.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #8
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Its a good sugestion and one that has been discussed several times before. But mass closing of threads/reviews simply ain't gonna happen. Everyone knows the rules (or should, as you agreed to follow them when you signed up for membership here) and we expect everyone to follow them. When you don't, thats when you will hear from your favorite local moderator. We deal with issues like this one on one, as needed and will continue to do so.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and your doing your part Chica Chaser..you can "infra-ct" me anytime..lol..and I'm sure some forget the rules as they have been members for a couple years..maybe everyone needs to refresh memories every year and re-read the guidelines..Another note: I did notice no More D-town on your location tag? Say it ain't so I haven't made it back there yet!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #10
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
I'm sure some forget the rules as they have been members for a couple years..maybe everyone needs to refresh memories every year and re-read the guidelines..
Newbies keep the rules fresh in our heads (as do the punctuation bees) but some forget where they are at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
A key point is that members shouldn't jump in and "bash" a member . No need for folks to get all up in arms.
Duke has a good point about bashing a new member and getting up in arms.

Maybe Newbies (people with less than 20 post and 3 months) should not be allowed to post in areas as reviews unless it is their review.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:23 PM   #11
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.Electron View Post
It would be nice to automatically close threads that are over the desireable age for making comments, or display a message that it is an old thread and confirm if you really want to add the response. I must admit at times I am just browsing through various threads and I am really not thinking about the age. This should be a fairly straight forward update that could save the trouble of having to manually close threads along with the bashing of those who make such comments. When I get bashed, it really is just asking to start some more drama. Lol
The rule only refers to Reviews. Discussion threads can go on and on.
johnnybax is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women