Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2020, 04:23 AM   #16
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes44 View Post
is his name bugle boy from the other review site
No bugleboy is my friend who has autism. He left this site and the other site like 2 months ago and wants nothing to do with anyone from this site, he has moved on with his life etc.
I did not know that and made this review assuming this is something he wanted.
But he told me no to leave it all alone, which is why I retracted this post to make sue people don’t accuse him or start harassing him because over it. He has nothing to do with this post, it was me trying to be a buddy looking out for him, not knowing he did not want this.
Handyandy1800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 04:39 AM   #17
Funtimes44
BANNED

I read some of his posts.. on the other site. the best thing for him to do is to a buy a blow up doll.
Funtimes44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 05:25 AM   #18
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funtimes44 View Post
I read some of his posts.. on the other site. the best thing for him to do is to a buy a blow up doll.
He still sees skyee lovee (Jenny) and actually introduced me to her (see my other review) great girl who never had a problem with him. I highly recommend her. But he wishes to stay off these sites and avoid social media etc. I won’t elaborate any further
Old 03-11-2020, 06:04 AM   #19
vito9262
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Most people reading this thread will conclude that handy and bugleboy are one and the same. We’re just not that stupid!! Smh
vito9262 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:09 AM   #20
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito9262 View Post
Most people reading this thread will conclude that handy and bugleboy are one and the same. We’re just not that stupid!! Smh
Maybe if you would read your private messages, I sent you one yesterday, than you would not jump to conclusions and make such accusations.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:15 AM   #21
vito9262
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyandy1800 View Post
Maybe if you would read your private messages, I sent you one yesterday, than you would not jump to conclusions and make such accusations.
Get the read receipt? That means I read your message. Doesn’t change a thing.
vito9262 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 06:24 AM   #22
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito9262 View Post
Get the read receipt? That means I read your message. Doesn’t change a thing.
Fine, whatever, think what you want. But these websites are a waste of time honestly. Anyone can go on here and post a love/hate review on a provider. You can’t always believe what anyone writes whether it’s a good or bad review. It’s like yelp, take one pissed off customer who trashes a five star restaurant. I do not go by reviews on this site as they are not always accurate.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:10 AM   #23
Toyo1998
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Yes, this is just like on the Howard stern show, when people thought Derek from Texas was actually Eric the midget. Two completely different people.
Toyo1998 is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:13 AM   #24
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

The sheer amount of shared autism between you two is mind boggling. The person you posted isnt jada
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:25 AM   #25
tonyTF
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default Its not fine

Quote:
Fine, whatever, think what you want. But these websites are a waste of time honestly. Anyone can go on here and post a love/hate review on a provider. You can’t always believe what anyone writes whether it’s a good or bad review. It’s like yelp, take one pissed off customer who trashes a five star restaurant. I do not go by reviews on this site as they are not always accurate.

“Fine” …no it’s not fine.
1. If you are actually two different people (seems unlikely), without consent you posted about a topic based upon hearsay info (not intelligent or appropriate behavior for a relatively healthy adult).
2. You believed you were outing someone and intentionally did so because of an opinion of someone else, not your own experience (not appropriate for an adult).
3. You intestinally attempted to do harm to this person (not appropriate for an adult), based upon hearsay information.
4. Based upon the creation date of your User ID, it was likely created specifically for this purpose. Likely, you have other User IDs on this site and hide behind them as you see fit (not typical adult behavior).
5. Outing someone without any regards for the impact on their life because of someone else’s comments is highly irresponsible.
6. Outing someone is wrong, regardless of your issue. If you think its appropriate behavior, out yourself.
7. In your recent post you stated, “But these websites are a waste of time honestly.” Awesome! Hopefully, that means you will stop navigating to this site and others, and outing people.
8. Please get the mental health assistance you need, until then stop outing people.
There is one thing you stated in your post of 03-09-2020, 09:17 PM, I do agree with you on…”Age is a scumbag who rips people off”

To everyone else with more than a two digit IQ, I apologize for the rant.
tonyTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 07:52 AM   #26
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyTF View Post
“Fine” …no it’s not fine.
1. If you are actually two different people (seems unlikely), without consent you posted about a topic based upon hearsay info (not intelligent or appropriate behavior for a relatively healthy adult).
2. You believed you were outing someone and intentionally did so because of an opinion of someone else, not your own experience (not appropriate for an adult).
3. You intestinally attempted to do harm to this person (not appropriate for an adult), based upon hearsay information.
4. Based upon the creation date of your User ID, it was likely created specifically for this purpose. Likely, you have other User IDs on this site and hide behind them as you see fit (not typical adult behavior).
5. Outing someone without any regards for the impact on their life because of someone else’s comments is highly irresponsible.
6. Outing someone is wrong, regardless of your issue. If you think its appropriate behavior, out yourself.
7. In your recent post you stated, “But these websites are a waste of time honestly.” Awesome! Hopefully, that means you will stop navigating to this site and others, and outing people.
8. Please get the mental health assistance you need, until then stop outing people.
There is one thing you stated in your post of 03-09-2020, 09:17 PM, I do agree with you on…”Age is a scumbag who rips people off”

To everyone else with more than a two digit IQ, I apologize for the rant.
You say outing people is wrong
Yet you out people on here yourselves

You before posted about outing this girl and call her a scam cash grabber.

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/094778590051

She is not. Bugleboy (yes I am not him but he tells me his life story and he gave me permission to share this story) told me that he had a great time with this girl. He would do outcalls to his apartment, pick her up and drop her off and afterwards take her to McDonald’s for dinner (apparently she would ask to stop at McDonald’s after each outcall)
He never had any issues with her. She would take the donation and provide fs and was very receptive and a sweetheart. Maybe cuz he only did outcall she figured she couldn’t pull that off, never did an incall with her, idk
But you all attack her calling her a cash grabber and wantbto out her
Yet that’s not accurate to go by as not everyone had a bad experience with that girl
Old 03-11-2020, 08:16 AM   #27
Warrenajeffers
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

She’s had bad reports for years on this site. Frankly, your ‘friend’s’ report is the only positive one I’ve seen regarding her. You tell us- who should we believe?
Warrenajeffers is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 08:55 AM   #28
tonyTF
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Default huh ?

Quote:
You say outing people is wrong
Yet you out people on here yourselves

You before posted about outing this girl and call her a scam cash grabber.

http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/094778590051

She is not. Bugleboy (yes I am not him but he tells me his life story and he gave me permission to share this story) told me that he had a great time with this girl. He would do outcalls to his apartment, pick her up and drop her off and afterwards take her to McDonald’s for dinner (apparently she would ask to stop at McDonald’s after each outcall)
He never had any issues with her. She would take the donation and provide fs and was very receptive and a sweetheart. Maybe cuz he only did outcall she figured she couldn’t pull that off, never did an incall with her, idk
But you all attack her calling her a cash grabber and wantbto out her I
Yet that’s not accurate to go by as not everyone had a bad experience with that girl
Yes, outing people is wrong. I never outed anyone, nor did I comment on the chick in the link. I am addressing your behavior only. If you read my post, the post is only focused on YOUR BEHAVIOR.

Additionally, so we are clear, saying something negative is not the same as outing. Outing is an attempt post the person's real life info. That is the issue, not a negative review.
tonyTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:06 AM   #29
Handyandy1800
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyTF View Post
Yes, outing people is wrong. I never outed anyone, nor did I comment on the chick in the link. I am addressing your behavior only. If you read my post, the post is only focused on YOUR BEHAVIOR.

Additionally, so we are clear, saying something negative is not the same as outing. Outing is an attempt post the person's real life info. That is the issue, not a negative review.
On the other website
A bunch of you made a post conspiring to out this girl (not jada, the girl Jessica in the link I shared u above)
You were trying to get her to do fake outcall runs to reach her a lesson
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Reports/page24

Bugleboy got bothered by that as he really likes this girl and she became one of his favorites. In fact that is why he left the site cuz he was bothered by those posts attacking her
So you all doing that is giving the precident that you like to out people you don’t like
Old 03-11-2020, 09:14 AM   #30
EGrayupstate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

You're an idiot.

Also can we stop pretending you're not bugle boy? You aren't even trying at this point.
EGrayupstate is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Jada STG Albany 518-444-3910

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women