Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2018, 03:39 PM   #16
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
maybe her peter is more manly than peter's peter?

bahahahaaa

we all do know that the proper pronunciation of "Strzok" is "Stroke" yeah??

so .. wait for it ...

this guy's name is

Peter Stroke

bahahaaaa

couldn't his parents have named him Frank instead?

talking about all those peter's asswipe will be squirting all over his PC screen

BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:58 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

believe it or not

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal women involved in politics or washington
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:42 AM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Her FBI code name: Jane Gum
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 05:19 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
believe it or not

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal women involved in politics or washington

i don't believe it.

The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:47 AM   #20
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Quote:
believe it or not

WHAT YOU MEANT TO SAY:

lisa page is on at least one list of the ten best looking liberal people who identify as women involved in politics or washington

Gay sex is a liberal sacrament....
Marshall2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:37 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i don't believe it.

here's the link

https://www.commdiginews.com/enterta...n-2018-103537/

not saying I agree with it but this goes to prove the adage, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" however I do agree with the bio

for those of you not bothering with an extra click or two here's her listing as number 8 out of 10 liberal women:

8.) Lisa Page — This leftist FBI agent and attorney played a major role in corrupting that once respected agency. Her affair with highly-placed married agent Peter Strzok was part of a conspiracy by both of them to politicize the FBI and assure the destruction of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. They deliberately exonerated Hillary Clinton for her illegal email server and her cavalier treatment of secure documents before interviewing her. Then they conspired to framed Donald Trump for partisan purposes. Time will tell if Page ends up being the most beautiful FBI agent in federal prison.
Old 06-22-2018, 08:33 AM   #22
Marshall2.0
Valued Poster

Quote:
here's the link

not saying I agree with it but this goes to prove the adage, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" however I do agree with the bio

for those of you not bothering with an extra click or two here's her listing as number 8 out of 10 liberal women:

8.) Lisa Page — This leftist FBI agent and attorney played a major role in corrupting that once respected agency. Her affair with highly-placed married agent Peter Strzok was part of a conspiracy by both of them to politicize the FBI and assure the destruction of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. They deliberately exonerated Hillary Clinton for her illegal email server and her cavalier treatment of secure documents before interviewing her. Then they conspired to framed Donald Trump for partisan purposes. Time will tell if Page ends up being the most beautiful FBI agent in federal prison.

It is because she looks man-ish that liberal people who think they identify as men want to fuck her....
Marshall2.0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:07 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
here's the link

lol i did click on it and scan the bio's. they are hilarious. here is one that got me laughing .. never heard of this chick before.

9.) Ali Watkins — This New York Times reporter made it to the top the old-fashioned way. She slept with a much older powerful man and he fed her confidential information. She continues the proud NYT tradition of putting diversity over quality that has remained constant since the Jayson Blair scandal. Her paramour, however, was recently indicted for feeding her confidential information.

BAHAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 08:48 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

1.) Debra Messing/Alyssa Milano — A tie. These women perfect the stereotype of airhead liberal Hollywood basket cases. Every day these rich, overprivileged white liberal actresses vent on Twitter about how unfair life is. If Trump is for it, they are against it. This pair is in the vanguard of “the #Resistance,” while having no idea exactly what they are resisting. Both get paid millions of dollars to look pretty while pretending to be feminists. Worse, they confuse being famous with knowing anything about anything. They epitomize the left-most category of this year’s list of hottest political women.

I like alyssa milano, i'm disappointed she's such an air head.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 11:21 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
here's the link

This site is stupid. Why put up an article like this with no pictures? To hide their stupid choices.

I'll have to admit I think Tamara Hall is beautiful. Too bad she's no longer on MSNBC.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 07:33 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Another brilliant and relevant post.

You boys need to get laid.

But first, maybe you need to get a job.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 08:19 AM   #27
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
This site is stupid. Why put up an article like this with no pictures? To hide their stupid choices.

I'll have to admit I think Tamara Hall is beautiful. Too bad she's no longer on MSNBC.
The choices represent intrepid truth-affirming clearheaded women of the right juxtaposed with air-headed fuzzy thinking hypocrisies of the left”s humorless harpies along with satirical commentary to skewer them in their glaring weaknesses they will never recognize and then the caring and willing to learn centrists who have respect for truth

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women