Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2018, 11:29 AM   #1
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default 1st Amendment Audits

There seems to be a trend in the last few years of individuals going around filming Government officials such as Police, they call themselves 1st Amendment Auditors. It's become quite a movement with quite a few followers. I've posted a few examples. I've seen quite a few of these videos, what do ya'all think are these people doing something useful or are they just troublemakers.

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/first...he-usa.439142/

https://youtu.be/KlRqL0Vdfas

https://youtu.be/nLC3i4nVye4
https://youtu.be/xAVqow61c4g
https://youtu.be/InB8QwjuEUU
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 08:28 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

that depends. if they cross the line to where they are interfering with Police business, yes. if they go into private areas, yes. otherwise, no. they can film anything on the streets they want.

several municipalities and even states have tried to outlaw filming police in the line of duty. none of these has withstood the state Supreme Courts. i rather doubt it would be struck down as unconstitutional by the US Supreme Court either.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 11:20 PM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

police are public servants are they not?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 01:20 AM   #4
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
police are public servants are they not?
they are. which means they are open to PUBLIC scrutiny, yes?

but show me a bad cop and i'll want him prosecuted. show me a good cop (the majority) and give them a pay raise.

being a cop is the second highest honer and second most dangerous job a citizen can have in this country. the other? a military combat veteran.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:10 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Simpleton.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:42 AM   #6
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1060698618]they are. which means they are open to PUBLIC scrutiny, yes?

but show me a bad cop and i'll want him prosecuted. show me a good cop (the majority) and give them a pay raise.

being a cop is the second highest honer and second most dangerous job a citizen can have in this country. the other? a military combat veteran.[/QUOTE]

I say here here Sir Waco !! Amen
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:46 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

given that I started this thread, I don't think I need to cast my vote..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1924666
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 07:26 PM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
given that I started this thread, I don't think I need to cast my vote..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1924666
How do you figure you started this thread? Your link has nothing to do with "1st Amendment Auditing" . 1st Amendment Auditors refers to an individual or a group of individuals who specifically target the Police or other Government officials to gain a reaction to their 1st Amendment Right to film them. I do appreciate your input though.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:13 PM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Simpleton.
A simpleton would be someone who likens the POTUS to Hitler by using a retarded moniker like "twitler" over and over again.

Hmmm... who does that, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Twitler’s... enforcement of this policy is cruel and Inhumane...

But if it makes you feel any better ... SIEG HEIL!
A simpleton would be someone who is totally incapable of discerning any difference between temporarily separating illegal immigrant children at the border and gassing 6 million Jews to death in ovens.

Who woulda thunk that a devout Jewish boy like assup would need to be schooled in the history of the Holocaust?

Trump’s Critics Desecrate the Holocaust

Separating alien families was an inhumane policy. Likening it to the Nazi genocide is obscene.

By Jay Winik
June 21, 2018 7:22 p.m. ET

Almost everyone, including President Trump, agrees that separating alien children from their parents and housing them in detention centers was an untenable policy that needed to be changed. Some have said, not without justification, that the images were reminiscent of the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II.

But another comparison is indefensible. “Other governments have separated mothers and children,” tweeted Michael Hayden, who directed the Central Intelligence Agency under George W. Bush —with a photo of railroad tracks leading into the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp. “Children are being marched away to showers,” said MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, “just like the Nazis said that they were taking people to the showers and then they never came back.” Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California said in a television interview: “This is the United States of America. It isn’t Nazi Germany, and there’s a difference.”

Mrs. Feinstein is right. There is no comparison.

Jews in Nazi-occupied Europe were rounded up and packed into cattle cars, with little air or light, no food and virtually no water, for a harrowing two- to three-day trip to Auschwitz. They rode in terror and anticipation, having no idea what was in store for them at the destination. Exhausted and scared, they frequently had to stand for the entire trip. Mothers clutched sons; daughters held on to fathers; children gripped both parents’ hands; grandparents and the infirm struggled to stay alive. Many didn’t survive the journey.

When the trains arrived at Auschwitz, it was a scene of chaos, confusion and horror. After days trapped in darkened cattle cars, squinting into bright floodlights lining the tracks was almost unbearable. So was the stench, like nothing the captives had ever smelled before. They didn’t know it at the time, but it was the odor of burning human flesh and hair.

Outside, they heard all kinds of noises: German shepherds and Doberman pinschers barking loudly, and commands in German most of them couldn’t understand. When they stumbled out of the cattle cars, disoriented and anxious, timidly asking questions, the German shouted back, “Raus, raus, raus!” (“Out, out, out!”). In the distance, the prisoners saw a skyline of chimneys, with bright orange plumes of flame shooting into the clouds. They didn’t know that most of them would be ash within hours.

The SS separated the healthy males, slating them for work details while everyone else was taken to the gas chambers.

Invariably, mothers wanted to stay with their children. The SS would say, “good, good, stay with child.” Under a rain of baton blows, women, children and old men were marched into “changing rooms” and told to undress. The Germans told the prisoners that they were going to be “disinfected.” Then they tightly wedged some 2,000 people at a time into the chambers, where they saw what looked like shower heads.

The massive airtight doors were locked with an iron bolt. It was dark. Zyklon B was released, and the screaming began. The prisoners huddled together, screamed together, gasped for air together. While children violently hugged their parents, hundreds of people tried to push their way to the door, trampling children in the process. In the dark, skulls were crushed and hundreds of people were battered beyond recognition. The bloodcurdling screams turned into a death rattle, then a gasp. Within 20 minutes, the job was done.

The bodies lay in heaps, every one of them dead—as many people as were cut down in Pickett’s Charge at Gettysburg; two-thirds of the 9/11 death toll. The bodies were then burned, the ashes used as filler for German roads and walking paths. Within hours, the Nazis would repeat the process, extinguishing another 2,000 human lives.

As for the prisoners who were selected to work in the camps, the Germans stripped them of their identities, referring to them instead by numbers tattooed on their forearms. Prisoners were forced to stand half-naked, doused with buckets of ice-cold water, or lashed 50 times with a whip. They were awakened at 4 a.m., forced to do backbreaking work for 12 hours with virtually no rest or food. They slept almost naked, with no blankets in temperatures often below freezing in the winter. Most died within weeks of arriving at the camp.

Between the gas chamber and the work detail, more than a million people were murdered this way at Auschwitz.

The debate over the child-separation policy is a morally weighty one. How does the U.S. balance controlling the border with the obligation to treat people, including illegal aliens, humanely?

But the comparison to the Holocaust is an obscene lie.

Mr. Winik, formerly the inaugural historian-in-residence at the Council on Foreign Relations, is author of “1944: FDR and the Year That Changed History.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...ust-1529623337
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 11:45 PM   #10
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
A simpleton would be someone who likens the POTUS to Hitler by using a retarded moniker like "twitler" over and over again.

Hmmm... who does that, anyway?

A simpleton would be someone who is totally incapable of discerning any difference between temporarily separating illegal immigrant children at the border and gassing 6 million Jews to death in ovens.

Who woulda thunk that a devout Jewish boy like assup would need to be schooled in the history of the Holocaust?

Trump’s Critics Desecrate the Holocaust

Separating alien families was an inhumane policy. Likening it to the Nazi genocide is obscene.

By Jay Winik
June 21, 2018 7:22 p.m. ET

Almost everyone, including President Trump, agrees that separating alien children from their parents and housing them in detention centers was an untenable policy that needed to be changed. Some have said, not without justification, that the images were reminiscent of the internment of Japanese-Americans during World War II.

But another comparison is indefensible. “Other governments have separated mothers and children,” tweeted Michael Hayden, who directed the Central Intelligence Agency under George W. Bush —with a photo of railroad tracks leading into the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp. “Children are being marched away to showers,” said MSNBC host Joe Scarborough, “just like the Nazis said that they were taking people to the showers and then they never came back.” Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California said in a television interview: “This is the United States of America. It isn’t Nazi Germany, and there’s a difference.”

Mrs. Feinstein is right. There is no comparison.

Jews in Nazi-occupied Europe were rounded up and packed into cattle cars, with little air or light, no food and virtually no water, for a harrowing two- to three-day trip to Auschwitz. They rode in terror and anticipation, having no idea what was in store for them at the destination. Exhausted and scared, they frequently had to stand for the entire trip. Mothers clutched sons; daughters held on to fathers; children gripped both parents’ hands; grandparents and the infirm struggled to stay alive. Many didn’t survive the journey.

When the trains arrived at Auschwitz, it was a scene of chaos, confusion and horror. After days trapped in darkened cattle cars, squinting into bright floodlights lining the tracks was almost unbearable. So was the stench, like nothing the captives had ever smelled before. They didn’t know it at the time, but it was the odor of burning human flesh and hair.

Outside, they heard all kinds of noises: German shepherds and Doberman pinschers barking loudly, and commands in German most of them couldn’t understand. When they stumbled out of the cattle cars, disoriented and anxious, timidly asking questions, the German shouted back, “Raus, raus, raus!” (“Out, out, out!”). In the distance, the prisoners saw a skyline of chimneys, with bright orange plumes of flame shooting into the clouds. They didn’t know that most of them would be ash within hours.

The SS separated the healthy males, slating them for work details while everyone else was taken to the gas chambers.

Invariably, mothers wanted to stay with their children. The SS would say, “good, good, stay with child.” Under a rain of baton blows, women, children and old men were marched into “changing rooms” and told to undress. The Germans told the prisoners that they were going to be “disinfected.” Then they tightly wedged some 2,000 people at a time into the chambers, where they saw what looked like shower heads.

The massive airtight doors were locked with an iron bolt. It was dark. Zyklon B was released, and the screaming began. The prisoners huddled together, screamed together, gasped for air together. While children violently hugged their parents, hundreds of people tried to push their way to the door, trampling children in the process. In the dark, skulls were crushed and hundreds of people were battered beyond recognition. The bloodcurdling screams turned into a death rattle, then a gasp. Within 20 minutes, the job was done.

The bodies lay in heaps, every one of them dead—as many people as were cut down in Pickett’s Charge at Gettysburg; two-thirds of the 9/11 death toll. The bodies were then burned, the ashes used as filler for German roads and walking paths. Within hours, the Nazis would repeat the process, extinguishing another 2,000 human lives.

As for the prisoners who were selected to work in the camps, the Germans stripped them of their identities, referring to them instead by numbers tattooed on their forearms. Prisoners were forced to stand half-naked, doused with buckets of ice-cold water, or lashed 50 times with a whip. They were awakened at 4 a.m., forced to do backbreaking work for 12 hours with virtually no rest or food. They slept almost naked, with no blankets in temperatures often below freezing in the winter. Most died within weeks of arriving at the camp.

Between the gas chamber and the work detail, more than a million people were murdered this way at Auschwitz.

The debate over the child-separation policy is a morally weighty one. How does the U.S. balance controlling the border with the obligation to treat people, including illegal aliens, humanely?

But the comparison to the Holocaust is an obscene lie.

Mr. Winik, formerly the inaugural historian-in-residence at the Council on Foreign Relations, is author of “1944: FDR and the Year That Changed History.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-...ust-1529623337

i hereby nominate this post the coveted Waco Kid bitch slap award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W0Ulau7BD0

bahahaaaa

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women