Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2018, 01:40 AM   #16
NolaScofflaw
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Louisiana Revised Statutes Tit. 14, § 125. False swearing

A. False swearing is the intentional making of a written or oral statement, known to be false, under sanction of an oath or an equivalent affirmation, where such oath or affirmation is required by law;  provided that this article shall not apply where such false statement is made in, or for use in, a judicial proceeding or any proceeding before a board or official, wherein such board or official is authorized to take testimony.

B. Whoever commits the crime of false swearing shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

I think that's just perjury, which is illegal in most (all?) states. Am I misinterpreting that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Of course you're not really interested in these weird laws since according to your handle you disregard the law anyway. Lol Lol

I've made it a point to study relevant areas of the law to determine which laws are safe to scoff at and which laws ought to be followed.
NolaScofflaw is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:12 AM   #17
Babybird504
Registered Member

Default Theft of Crawfish

Only in Louisiana would Theft of Crawfish have it’s own subset as a separate offense under the theft laws.

Universal Citation: LA Rev Stat § 14:67.5
§67.5. Theft of crawfish; penalty

A. Theft of crawfish is the misappropriation or taking of crawfish belonging to another or proceeds derived from the sale of such crawfish, whether done without the consent of the owner to the misappropriation or taking, or by means of fraudulent conduct, practices, or representations, with the intent to deprive the owner permanently of the crawfish, or proceeds derived from the sale of the crawfish.

B.(1) Whoever commits the crime of theft of crawfish when the misappropriation or taking amounts to a value of one thousand five hundred dollars or more shall be imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than ten years or may be fined not more than three thousand dollars, or both.

(2) When the misappropriation or taking amounts to a value of five hundred dollars or more, but less than a value of one thousand five hundred dollars, the offender shall be imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than five years or may be fined not more than two thousand dollars, or both.

(3) When the misappropriation or taking amounts to less than a value of five hundred dollars, the offender shall be imprisoned for not more than six months or may be fined not more than five hundred dollars, or both. If the offender in such cases has been convicted of theft of crawfish one or more times previously, upon any subsequent conviction he shall be imprisoned, with or without hard labor, for not more than ten years or may be fined not more than three thousand dollars, or both.
Babybird504 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 11:44 AM   #18
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink As of August 2nd I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by river985 View Post
Anyone have an answer on this...Is prostitution considered a "sex" crime? Will the convicted be required to register as a sex offender? And, go through all the requirements that go along with that, such as notifying publicly where you reside? As well as having that posted on the internet.
Y'all are now in our fine state... PREDATORS... yep... they even LOOK under 25.. 10 years..
Someone pull up that new napolianic code.. heh

If advise yall. Go with older.. go with houses..
Or INDEED ..
YOU'LL BE A PREDATOR.
Video kills the radio stars did not work out...
J.s ann
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:19 AM   #19
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
It is technically on the books, but was ruled unconstitutional in a 2003 Supreme Court ruling,
so they are unenforceable.

Still used as a threat to get guilty pleas on lesser charges.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:00 PM   #20
Bighern80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
It is technically on the books, but was ruled unconstitutional in a 2003 Supreme Court ruling,
so they are unenforceable.

OMG when I read that law, I was packing my bags and getting ready to move out this state. lol, then I scrolled down and read its not enforceable, so I unpacked. That my friends is a deal breaker! I love me some Oral sex...
Bighern80 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:39 PM   #21
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Not so weird but .....

New LA law as of Aug 1, 2018

Caller ID 'spoofing' is now considered criminal identity theft

Ever had a number show up on caller ID, only to pick it up and have it be a robocall?
Ever called that number back and had a person answer and say they didn't call you and have no idea why you were contacting them?
That's referred to as caller ID "spoofing" -- essentially when a phone number is borrowed to make robocalls.
The practice is now considered identify theft under Louisiana law.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:29 AM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ what she said good law...

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women