Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default 10 Things Government Can Do That Would Land You in Jail

It's nice to be king.

Do you still believe the government represents the people? Are you part of the majority that genuinely wants the government to do good things?

There remains a large portion of the population that believes government to be a force for good and they blindly support giving it more power even at the expense of their own liberty.

Perhaps government should be a force for good represented by the will of the people. But, unfortunately, that is not what it is. Instead, the government does horrible things including breaking laws that regular citizens would go to jail for.

Ask yourself, why is a "representative" government allowed to do things that regular citizens are not allowed to do?

When a government declares itself above the law of the land, then the people live in a imperial dictatorship, and a tyrannical one at that. It is the hallmark of a ruling class that lives with a separate set of rules than the rabble.

Take a look at the top ten things the government can do that would land you in jail:

Spying: You are considered a Peeping Tom if you spy on your neighbor, and if caught you'd go to jail or be sued. Citizens are also increasingly being arrested for filming police or public buildings under wiretapping charges of all things. Meanwhile, the government is using massive resources (paid for by tax slaves) to violate the Constitution to spy on everyone and everything with impunity.

Insider Trading: Yes, you will serve jail time like Martha Stewart did for using marginally helpful insider trading information, but politicians voted themselves exempt from insider trading laws. It must be nice to be exempt from the peasant's laws.

Hacking: You will go to jail if you hack into someone's cell phone or email account. The government, on the other hand, has legalized wiretapping and hacking to keep us safe. As they attempt to convince the public that nation-states and terrorists will engage in cyber attacks so that they can pass Internet control legislation, the U.S. and Israel are the only nations to publicly admit to attacking another nation with a computer virus.

Kidnapping: Kidnappers are some of the most deplorable criminals in society, yet the government engages in organized kidnapping. Corrupt family courts stripping children from their parents for things like legal medical marijuana, or attending a protest, and the NDAA authorizing indefinite detention for "suspected" terrorists and "associated forces", proves the government are kidnapping people. What would happen if you did the same thing?

Stealing: Do you know that if you're suspected of drug crimes, the authorities can confiscate your property? It's called civil forfeiture and police departments make millions from this practice. And what happens if you don't pay your property taxes?

Extortion: Some call taxes a form of theft, which it is, but it's more appropriate to call it extortion. It's no different than paying protection money to your local mafia. Over one-third of your working life belongs to the mafia. But, hey, at least you're a slave for only a third of the year, right?

Counterfeiting: Between the Fed continuing to bail out failed banks to the tune of $83 billion per month and the fractional reserve banking system itself, the government via the Fed can print as much money as they want with no restrictions. It's monopoly money, literally. Counterfeiting is a serious crime for anyone not sanctioned to do it. Even using competing currencies is against the law for regular citizens.

Molestation: Try putting your hands on anyone in the same manner as the TSA does to men, women and children on a daily basis in airports -- you'd wind up in jail for quite a while. TSA-inspired VIPR teams are now roaming public transportation, while attendees at sporting events are groped before game time. New York City has drawn attention for its special brand of "stop-and-frisk" which is a nice way of saying illegally detain, interrogate, molest, and don't go to jail for it.

Assault: Whether it is spraying protesters like bugs, acts of police brutality that populate YouTube all day long, or government-sponsored torture committed by agencies like the CIA, the government has proven more often than not to be above the law in every area of assault that would put a normal citizen in jail.

Murder: In the real world, you or I cannot carry out a premeditated murder without going to jail for life. But this is exactly what is being done with drones, as "security officials" decide on Terror Tuesdays at the White House if the bulls-eye goes on your forehead or not. When a government can murder anyone, anywhere at anytime via secret kill lists, the concept of a government of, by, and for the people has been erased and replaced by tyranny.

Anyone who believes the government is a force for good despite all of the evidence to the contrary should be considered part of the sleeping flock. That's not to say that people who think the government "should" be a force for good are too far off. Yet, if power has proved anything, it's that it devours and desires more power.

We've now reached a point in society that Ayn Rand warned about: "We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where government is free to do as it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission."

Yup. That's where we are at, dear fellow citizens. Or should I say, fellow "serfs"?

http://www.freedominfonetwork.org/pr...nd-you-in-jail
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Suck cock in the Salina bus station?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:28 AM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's nice to be king.

Do you still believe the government represents the people? Are you part of the majority that genuinely wants the government to do good things?

There remains a large portion of the population that believes government to be a force for good and they blindly support giving it more power even at the expense of their own liberty.

Perhaps government should be a force for good represented by the will of the people. But, unfortunately, that is not what it is. Instead, the government does horrible things including breaking laws that regular citizens would go to jail for.

Ask yourself, why is a "representative" government allowed to do things that regular citizens are not allowed to do?

When a government declares itself above the law of the land, then the people live in a imperial dictatorship, and a tyrannical one at that. It is the hallmark of a ruling class that lives with a separate set of rules than the rabble.

Take a look at the top ten things the government can do that would land you in jail:

Spying: You are considered a Peeping Tom if you spy on your neighbor, and if caught you'd go to jail or be sued. Citizens are also increasingly being arrested for filming police or public buildings under wiretapping charges of all things. Meanwhile, the government is using massive resources (paid for by tax slaves) to violate the Constitution to spy on everyone and everything with impunity.

Insider Trading: Yes, you will serve jail time like Martha Stewart did for using marginally helpful insider trading information, but politicians voted themselves exempt from insider trading laws. It must be nice to be exempt from the peasant's laws.

Hacking: You will go to jail if you hack into someone's cell phone or email account. The government, on the other hand, has legalized wiretapping and hacking to keep us safe. As they attempt to convince the public that nation-states and terrorists will engage in cyber attacks so that they can pass Internet control legislation, the U.S. and Israel are the only nations to publicly admit to attacking another nation with a computer virus.

Kidnapping: Kidnappers are some of the most deplorable criminals in society, yet the government engages in organized kidnapping. Corrupt family courts stripping children from their parents for things like legal medical marijuana, or attending a protest, and the NDAA authorizing indefinite detention for "suspected" terrorists and "associated forces", proves the government are kidnapping people. What would happen if you did the same thing?

Stealing: Do you know that if you're suspected of drug crimes, the authorities can confiscate your property? It's called civil forfeiture and police departments make millions from this practice. And what happens if you don't pay your property taxes?

Extortion: Some call taxes a form of theft, which it is, but it's more appropriate to call it extortion. It's no different than paying protection money to your local mafia. Over one-third of your working life belongs to the mafia. But, hey, at least you're a slave for only a third of the year, right?

Counterfeiting: Between the Fed continuing to bail out failed banks to the tune of $83 billion per month and the fractional reserve banking system itself, the government via the Fed can print as much money as they want with no restrictions. It's monopoly money, literally. Counterfeiting is a serious crime for anyone not sanctioned to do it. Even using competing currencies is against the law for regular citizens.

Molestation: Try putting your hands on anyone in the same manner as the TSA does to men, women and children on a daily basis in airports -- you'd wind up in jail for quite a while. TSA-inspired VIPR teams are now roaming public transportation, while attendees at sporting events are groped before game time. New York City has drawn attention for its special brand of "stop-and-frisk" which is a nice way of saying illegally detain, interrogate, molest, and don't go to jail for it.

Assault: Whether it is spraying protesters like bugs, acts of police brutality that populate YouTube all day long, or government-sponsored torture committed by agencies like the CIA, the government has proven more often than not to be above the law in every area of assault that would put a normal citizen in jail.

Murder: In the real world, you or I cannot carry out a premeditated murder without going to jail for life. But this is exactly what is being done with drones, as "security officials" decide on Terror Tuesdays at the White House if the bulls-eye goes on your forehead or not. When a government can murder anyone, anywhere at anytime via secret kill lists, the concept of a government of, by, and for the people has been erased and replaced by tyranny.

Anyone who believes the government is a force for good despite all of the evidence to the contrary should be considered part of the sleeping flock. That's not to say that people who think the government "should" be a force for good are too far off. Yet, if power has proved anything, it's that it devours and desires more power.

We've now reached a point in society that Ayn Rand warned about: "We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where government is free to do as it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission."

Yup. That's where we are at, dear fellow citizens. Or should I say, fellow "serfs"?

http://www.freedominfonetwork.org/pr...nd-you-in-jail
COG- you like many argue that everyday we are losing our constitutional rights- but you are smart enough to know that times we live in are so vastly different than the times during the time the constitution was drafted. Just like you know that in the days of Moses- adultery would have resulted in stoning- although their are some counties- mainly islamic countries that still enforce stoning for adultery but we in America consider them barbaric?
You and others have to realize that times have changed and it comes to the point where things need to get amended. I for one do not believe in gay marriage- or homosexuality for that matter- I just don't think it was meant to be. Now, I will treat a gay person the same way I treat any other person, but again I don't believe it was meant to be- I realize that in 2013 there are millions of gay people among us- so it's something I can live with- I am not going to lose a nights worth of sleeping worrying about if John is screwing Jim. I was very against the governments or the courts allowing gays to be allowed into the Boy scouts- I don't think organizations have to cave in to please gay people if that organization believes it's morally wrong.
Now believe it or not I have caught hell from mainly liberals- but my values are my values and no one will change them. Now as an African-American I have had Gays tell me how can I be against gay rights when I know the history of how my race was discriminated- but to be honest those are 2 different worlds. A Black person can't hide that he's Black- unless you have a rare situation where he's mixed and he may pass off as white person- but generally speaking African Americans can't hide their race- however a gay person can most easily hide their sexuality so I don't see the 2 being even remotely the same.

However, yes what you mentioned to a degree are violations, but you have to understand we are living in a different world right now.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:37 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Times change, WE. Principles don't. Liberty is a timeless concept, applicable to today as much as it ever was.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:49 AM   #5
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Times change, WE. Principles don't. Liberty is a timeless concept, applicable to today as much as it ever was.
Well I have to agree with you COG, not that WE didn't come up with some good points, cause he did. We should hold onto our roots ya know.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:11 AM   #6
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
COG- you like many argue that everyday we are losing our constitutional rights- but you are smart enough to know that times we live in are so vastly different than the times during the time the constitution was drafted. Just like you know that in the days of Moses- adultery would have resulted in stoning- although their are some counties- mainly islamic countries that still enforce stoning for adultery but we in America consider them barbaric?
You and others have to realize that times have changed and it comes to the point where things need to get amended. I for one do not believe in gay marriage- or homosexuality for that matter- I just don't think it was meant to be. Now, I will treat a gay person the same way I treat any other person, but again I don't believe it was meant to be- I realize that in 2013 there are millions of gay people among us- so it's something I can live with- I am not going to lose a nights worth of sleeping worrying about if John is screwing Jim. I was very against the governments or the courts allowing gays to be allowed into the Boy scouts- I don't think organizations have to cave in to please gay people if that organization believes it's morally wrong.
Now believe it or not I have caught hell from mainly liberals- but my values are my values and no one will change them. Now as an African-American I have had Gays tell me how can I be against gay rights when I know the history of how my race was discriminated- but to be honest those are 2 different worlds. A Black person can't hide that he's Black- unless you have a rare situation where he's mixed and he may pass off as white person- but generally speaking African Americans can't hide their race- however a gay person can most easily hide their sexuality so I don't see the 2 being even remotely the same.

However, yes what you mentioned to a degree are violations, but you have to understand we are living in a different world right now.
I think you made an excellent post here.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:28 AM   #7
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Good point COG- but let me ask you a very simple question that comes up all the time- let's just take TSA since no one likes them- I actually believe we should do away with TSA and allow airlines to hire their own security, but anyways- let's say today we got rid of TSA and tomorrow- some lunatic(s) is/are able to board a plane- take out a weapon, hijack a plane and we have 9-11 all over. Do you know how many Americans will be outraged on how this could have happened or why the govt is allowing this to happen....?

Now I had to make this statement COG- but what do you want: Security or Liberty??? Which one do you value more- do you like the idea of being able to fly from city to city with a near zero chance of your flight being hijacked or crashed into a building? Or do you value your freedom- not to be frisked, touch/ screened/ put through an X-ray with the chances of your flight being potentially hijacked and with the extreme cases of perhaps boarding your last flight? I am sorry COG- but in today's society you just can't have it both ways. There's no way the GOVT or any GOVT can fight Terrorism without it's citizens sacrificing some of their freedoms and perks- it just can't happen! COG to prevent a potential terror plot- how would the GOVT stop a threat if it weren't allowed to "eavesdrop"? Now keep in mind it was a Republican President who introduced the Patriot Act and it was Dems who were pretty much against such an act and the right wing was supporting the act overall and a famous quote I heard many years coming from Right Wing was : " if you got nothing to hide why would you care if the govt eavesdropped to protect us from a terror attack?"
Old 05-31-2013, 08:53 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If we are at war with Islamic fundementalists and millions of their apologists then why don't we go to war with them. Stop the building of mosques (until the war is over), stop funding Islamic organizations on college campusese (until the war is over), stop giving preferencial treatment to students from Muslim countries (until the war is over), and stop dealing with Islamic countries until the war is over. Think of the Muslim countries as Germany and Japan in World War II.

Take away protection from TSA workers who go too far. Searching grandmothers, veterans with missing limbs, and little children but allowing what normal people would call suspicious persons to pass to avoid charges of profiling. Yes, lets profile! It works for Israel! Giving people that kind of power with such little qualification attracts a certain element who appreciate the protection they've been given. Go back to the Bush plan and allow hiring and firing for cause. The TSA and Home Security need some serious oversight. Billions of rounds of ammo? Armored cars for domestic use? Mealy mouthed answers to congressional questions? Should stop immediately.

Lets take the nation to war and I mean everyone. Our children are targets (as they have been in other countries) so lets do what other countries have done and arm some teachers against that eventuality. Stop promoting policies that assist the Muslim brotherhood in taking over other countries. We supported the Soviets against Hitler and we didn't send aid to Spain or Yugoslavia.

Fundementalist Muslims are the tip of spear and they number (conservatively) in the millions. The other millions are the spearhead and shaft. They may not blow themselves up or commit murder but they donate money, give information, and help hide the operators. Right now we are fighting a war with both hands tied behind us and a president who covers our eyes.

Back to the OP: there are so many smaller things that they do; cash worthless checks without penalty, escape justice by leaving their jobs (and coming back later), lie to their employers (that's us) faces, and obstruct justice frequently.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:57 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well I have to agree with you COG, not that WE didn't come up with some good points, cause he did. We should hold onto our roots ya know.
My guess is that JL wants you to hang on to his root!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If we are at war with Islamic fundementalists and millions of their apologists then why don't we go to war with them. Stop the building of mosques (until the war is over), stop funding Islamic organizations on college campusese (until the war is over), stop giving preferencial treatment to students from Muslim countries (until the war is over), and stop dealing with Islamic countries until the war is over. Think of the Muslim countries as Germany and Japan in World War II.

Take away protection from TSA workers who go too far. Searching grandmothers, veterans with missing limbs, and little children but allowing what normal people would call suspicious persons to pass to avoid charges of profiling. Yes, lets profile! It works for Israel! Giving people that kind of power with such little qualification attracts a certain element who appreciate the protection they've been given. Go back to the Bush plan and allow hiring and firing for cause. The TSA and Home Security need some serious oversight. Billions of rounds of ammo? Armored cars for domestic use? Mealy mouthed answers to congressional questions? Should stop immediately.

Lets take the nation to war and I mean everyone. Our children are targets (as they have been in other countries) so lets do what other countries have done and arm some teachers against that eventuality. Stop promoting policies that assist the Muslim brotherhood in taking over other countries. We supported the Soviets against Hitler and we didn't send aid to Spain or Yugoslavia.

Fundementalist Muslims are the tip of spear and they number (conservatively) in the millions. The other millions are the spearhead and shaft. They may not blow themselves up or commit murder but they donate money, give information, and help hide the operators. Right now we are fighting a war with both hands tied behind us and a president who covers our eyes.

Back to the OP: there are so many smaller things that they do; cash worthless checks without penalty, escape justice by leaving their jobs (and coming back later), lie to their employers (that's us) faces, and obstruct justice frequently.
My guess is this wasn't the solution that COG was looking for!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

that's 2 guesses, ya got 1 left

choose wisely Grasshoppa ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 12:31 PM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default final answer

COG is an attention whore
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:35 PM   #13
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

JD come on the answer is very simple- how can anyone with a brain justify the actions of 19 with a population of 1.6 Billion people? Not every muslim is a fundamentalist and you know that's a fact.We are war with extremist, but somehow you equate every living muslim as the same. You do realize that there are muslims serving and fighting in our armed forces?
Why should we stop muslims who are law abiding from building a mosque? After WW2 should we have stopped Porsche and Mercedes from building cars based on what Hitler did?
It's very ignorant of you to suggest that every muslim should be viewed as an enemy based on the actions of 19. Did you feel that we should target White Anglo Saxon males when Tim McVeigh committed his act of terror? What if the world started to label Christians as the world's enemy when the Protestants and Catholics were bombing each other in Ireland in the 80's.?
Old 05-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #14
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

On the TSA thing... If we were allowed open carry as a society, any hijacker would be subdued in about 4 seconds.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:09 PM   #15
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
On the TSA thing... If we were allowed open carry as a society, any hijacker would be subdued in about 4 seconds.
Are you kidding me???? You do know their are highjackers who wouldn't give a rat's ass if they blew themselves up as long they killed as many people as possible: Have you forgotten about the Underwear bomber and the shoe bomber? Why would they care if they were subdued if all they had to activate a button to blow themselves up?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women