Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Tip or gift

Ok:

Sometimes you are running late to meet the lady, or you don't have time to "shop". But I know a lot of ladies list some of their favorite things in their showcase, and what they would like as gifts.

So if you have a spare $25 etc., what would you do time permitting give her the cash or by a bottle of her favorite wine?

And ladies which do you prefer?
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #2
AdamBomB
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wine cuz I could drink some with her and relax .
AdamBomB is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:35 PM   #3
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

I would go with the cash. It's quicker simpler and she can use it as she likes. I sometimes use P411 gift points.
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:18 PM   #4
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I've done both, but don't do gifts unless it's someone I see repeatedly. I prefer cash because, as greyghost points out, it's simpler and most seem to need it.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 01:34 AM   #5
SweetestOne
Lovely Lady Katt

User ID: 415986
My ECCIE Reviews

Amazon gift cards or Prepaid Visa Cards are my favorite as i can use them both for anything
SweetestOne is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:07 PM   #6
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am a good tipper, but only in situations that calls for tipping. Waitresses, waiters, concierge, pizza delivery guy, etc. These people work for minimum wage or less and need tips to make ends meet, they in essence work for tips.

Here no one works for tip, truth is she makes a great hourly rate. I bring wine or hor deurves or both but to my liking, it is my time I am spending money for, she is working, I am there for me and if she likes me or not is not my concern, even they all seem to like me. I do not tip providers or gift, that is me though, no judgment.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 01:44 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
I am a good tipper, but only in situations that calls for tipping. Waitresses, waiters, concierge, pizza delivery guy, etc. These people work for minimum wage or less and need tips to make ends meet, they in essence work for tips.

Here no one works for tip, truth is she makes a great hourly rate. I bring wine or hor deurves or both but to my liking, it is my time I am spending money for, she is working, I am there for me and if she likes me or not is not my concern, even they all seem to like me. I do not tip providers or gift, that is me though, no judgment.
I pretty much am the same except the only thing I bring with me are a few condoms and some lube never wine or horderves. I feel the same about tipping although I am not overly generous with tips to the service industry I give a straight 20% and extra if the service was exceptional. I have on occasion giving a tip to a lady who went above and beyond but its rare.

I have been told by ladies that I need to get a move on because so and so is on his way and he is a good tipper. So tipping does get you better service. As it is I struggle to pay the basic rate so I think the ladies I see know they wont be seeing a tip.

There are some young girls I see who are very poor and truly struggling usually single moms. I do things to help them when I can like buy groceries or pay for a dentist visit or whatever it is they could really use. I am not cold hearted and feel very blessed so I have no problem helping someone out who really needs it.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:03 PM   #8
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

You's they Suggadaddy, then BC. Good grief. BC, Poontang General, Suggadaddy,... we can't come up with enough nicknames for you. Maybe STUD. That probably covers all the above. Either way, U and RL are my hero's on here. Not sure If I could ever fill yall's shoes.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
You's they Suggadaddy, then BC. Good grief. BC, Poontang General, Suggadaddy,... we can't come up with enough nicknames for you. Maybe STUD. That probably covers all the above. Either way, U and RL are my hero's on here. Not sure If I could ever fill yall's shoes.

I more like a splenda daddy. I dont have the cash to be a full on sugardaddy like RL. The only thing larger than RL's dick is his bank account. They say he has enough money to buy all the MS boys an overnighter with our favorite two ladies from the board. I am putting in my request right now. RL for my free overnight doubles session your going to pay for I request Sophia and Marly. I want to lil spinners to play with all night on your dime. Thanks RL its very kind of you to hook a brother up with some free poon

Old 11-03-2017, 08:06 PM   #10
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

BC, I'm going to remember you in my Will. Just think, one day I'll croak, the Will gets read and there it is in bold letters "BassCat? Yeah I remember him."
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:43 PM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Hey I will hold you to it. Have your attorney contact me via whatever hooker board is around in 30 years and I will gladly enjoy a doubles in your honor. You better start saving now because by then its liable to cost 10k for a night with two young ladies.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #12
Road Lizard
BANNED

I didn't say anything about money only going to say that I remembered you.

I'm a bastard like that.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:22 PM   #13
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
I didn't say anything about money only going to say that I remembered you.

I'm a bastard like that.
Nice play RL.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:06 PM   #14
BassCat
Valued Poster

Well if I were old like you and likely to keel over on top a young hooker at any second I would leave you enough money for a poontacular evening. But since your old as dirt and I am still wet behind the ears I think chances are you will go first lol
Old 11-03-2017, 11:32 PM   #15
Road Lizard
BANNED

Let me get a good charge on my Walmart scooter and I'm coming over to your place and run over your toes then drive off with the left blinker on...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women