Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2015, 11:58 AM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

You dumbfuck libtards are as blind as bats and as naive as 3 year olds. Saddam Hussein was so paranoid about Iran that he exaggerated his WMD arsenals so he didn't look weak to them. He already had a significant nuclear program prior to Desert Storm. If we had left him in power do you really think he would have sat there and twiddled his thumbs while Iran's nuclear program advanced by leaps and bounds over the last dozen years? No. Fucking. Way. Today we would be trying to stop 2 nuke programs instead of one! So thank W for eliminating one of the problems! And stop blaming him for Odumbo's inability to rid us of the other one!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:05 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You dumbfuck libtards are blind as bats. Saddam Hussein was so paranoid about Iran that he exaggerated his WMD arsenals so he didn't look weak to them. He already had a significant nuclear program prior to Desert Storm. If we had left him in power do you really think he would have sat there and twiddled hi thumbs while Iran's nuclear program advanced by leaps and bounds over the last dozen years? No. Fucking. Way. Today we would be trying to stop 2 nuke programs instead of one! So thank W for eliminating one of the problems! And stop blaming him for Odumbo's inability to rid us of the other one!

Is twiddle hi thumbs one of the games you swishy walkers play down at the dumpster when it's slow? Maybe, just maybe, we could have let Iran take Sodamn out, saved us some lives in the process. You're using revisionist history and have no idea what really would have happened. Anything could have transpired. There's no guess what a fucking nut will do when cornered. Iran's program hasn't transpired by leaps and bounds over the last 12 years. And I won't thank W for a goddamn thing, mission accomplished cocksucker.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:14 PM   #33
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
It seems that the republicans in Congress, would rather Iran keep their Uranium and get a nuclear bomb in a year or two. Instead of rolling back Iran's capability to produce a nuclear weapon.

Regardless of what the USA does, Iran will getting some of their money back. The other countries are going forward, with or without the USA.
You are a liar and fool. The Republicans want a better, more verifiable deal. Why do you trust the Iranians who continue to cheat and break treaties and fund terrorism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Link to the Supreme Leader chanting death to America
http://nypost.com/2015/03/23/irans-s...nuclear-talks/

There moronic buffoon. It took you five years to learn how to post a link.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You are a liar and fool. The Republicans want a better, more verifiable deal. Why do you trust the Iranians who continue to cheat and break treaties and fund terrorism?

http://nypost.com/2015/03/23/irans-s...nuclear-talks/

There moronic buffoon. It took you five years to learn how to post a link.
And how exactly do you get a more verifiable deal with a people you don't trust?
Old 08-15-2015, 12:57 PM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're using revisionist history and have no idea what really would have happened. Anything could have transpired. There's no guess what a fucking nut will do when cornered.
Hahahaha....

Funny how you libtards are so quick and eager to insist everything would have been better if we had just stayed out of Iraq, but when I point out how it could have been WORSE you dismiss it as "using revisionist history"! If you truly believe "anything could have transpired" then stop pretending you KNOW what would have transpired. On the other hand, if you prefer to speculate and be an armchair revisionist historian, then you need to ponder how different Iraq would look today if Odumbo hadn't pulled out all of our forces in 2011.

Take your pick - you're the one who is cornered, sewer rat.

Old 08-15-2015, 01:12 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And how exactly do you get a more verifiable deal with a people you don't trust?
interesting point! maybe we shouldn't trust them at all?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 01:24 PM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Iran's program hasn't transpired by leaps and bounds over the last 12 years.
I said it has "advanced" by leaps and bounds, not "transpired". The graphs tell the story, you grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas. You already had your ass handed to you on this one in previous threads. If you're smart, you'll quit now.

Old 08-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #38
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're using revisionist history and have no idea what really would have happened. Anything could have transpired. There's no guess what a fucking nut will do when cornered.
On this point retiring Gen. Odierno is in agreement, you grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas. But not in a good way....

“All I know is that Saddam Hussein was an incredibly ruthless person who was suppressing his population. And I know that there has always been this argument we went in there and there no nuclear weapons, and there were no ... here's what I will tell you. I talked to all, I said this for years, I talked to all the Iraqi generals. They’ll tell you there were nuclear weapons. You know, they believed there were. So, I mean, the bottom line is, they absolutely believe there were nuclear weapons on the ground. So, to say we shouldn’t have went in there now because we know there wasn’t any or we didn’t find any, I think is a little bit of hindsight. Oh, and by-the-way, we don’t know where we would be right now if Saddam Hussein was still in power. He was moving toward terrorism and I believe if he continued to have problems, you don’t know what he might have done in terms of being part of the problem with terrorism.” General Ray Odierno, 12 August 2015

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c454798...-back-iraq-war

Old 08-15-2015, 01:56 PM   #39
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I said it has "advanced" by leaps and bounds, not "transpired". The graphs tell the story, you grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas. You already had your ass handed to you on this one in previous threads. If you're smart, you'll quit now.

I do remember you getting your ass handed to you on this one. Better quit now is right. They're still a long way from a weapon that can be delivered anywhere. And you're one of the ones who said the sanctions were working. If they increased their nuclear program, how exactly were the sanctions working? Can't have it both ways now Lusty Tard. Better call the 'engorger'. It's fitting to get dirty.
Old 08-15-2015, 01:57 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Translation: That really makes me squirm because I know there is a lot of truth in it.

A hyperbole and a lie are 2 different things - one exaggerates the truth, the other denies it. Can't be both. Which is it, fagboy?

In this case it was an exaggerated lie , you partially aborted, shit for brains human vacuum dick guzzling sperm receptor .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:00 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So thank W for eliminating one of the problems!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:00 PM   #42
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
On this point retiring Gen. Odierno is in agreement, you grubered freelance faggot Odumbo minion from Arkansas. But not in a good way....

“All I know is that Saddam Hussein was an incredibly ruthless person who was suppressing his population. And I know that there has always been this argument we went in there and there no nuclear weapons, and there were no ... here's what I will tell you. I talked to all, I said this for years, I talked to all the Iraqi generals. They’ll tell you there were nuclear weapons. You know, they believed there were. So, I mean, the bottom line is, they absolutely believe there were nuclear weapons on the ground. So, to say we shouldn’t have went in there now because we know there wasn’t any or we didn’t find any, I think is a little bit of hindsight. Oh, and by-the-way, we don’t know where we would be right now if Saddam Hussein was still in power. He was moving toward terrorism and I believe if he continued to have problems, you don’t know what he might have done in terms of being part of the problem with terrorism.” General Ray Odierno, 12 August 2015

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c454798...-back-iraq-war

lol LL, you don't seriously expect womby to give any credence to the statements of a 4 star General do ya?

looks like a guy i'd trust.

my new favorite phrase .. "Rarely is the question asked, is Womby learning?"
Old 08-15-2015, 02:04 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
lol LL, you don't seriously expect womby to give any credence to the statements of a 4 star General do ya?

looks like a guy i'd trust.

my new favorite phrase .. "Rarely is the question asked, is Womby learning?"
I gave credit to several generals in the hiroshima thread, you shit all over them at that time. I guess it's whenever it suits you...
Old 08-15-2015, 02:05 PM   #44
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
In this case it was an exaggerated lie , you partially aborted, shit for brains human vacuum dick guzzling sperm receptor .
Can't be both when he's a half-gay shitsipper who's a bottom that tries to top
Old 08-15-2015, 02:13 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I gave credit to several generals in the hiroshima thread, you shit all over them at that time. I guess it's whenever it suits you...
i don't recall that thread turning out well for you either. unless of course to show your America hating ass for what it is.

i don't recall that thread on Corporate pollution turning out well for you either.

in fact, no thread you post in turns out well for you. Maybe you should give up?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women