Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2012, 04:33 AM   #1
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Higher Rates for eccie members what a bunch of BS. Shy Charges more for us.

Shy Innocent said that her menu is basic off Backpage, so you must mention eccie for more. Well she charges a lot more for eccie. I am noticing a lot of GPS out here in the basin. Ladies members on eccie are a lot safer and promote repeat business. Her Hhr gfe rate is about what it should be for a full hr rate IMHOP.

I hope I can find a least one decent provider out here that is not GPS.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

In M/O? With the oil money there? Good luck with that.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:30 AM   #3
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

May have to visit Austin often. Guys with too much money make lots of bad decision!
Old 10-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I shouldn't post this but I am. Everything is higher out here. We make more money out here. I don't but most people do. Hotels are way higher. Even the nastiest dirties hotels get over a $100 per day. I averaged about $200 per day to stay at hotels out here for three months. Service out here is terible. Providers charge more, and they are terible. I don't even leave reviews on them because I don't want to talk trash. I have only found two providers that came out here that were any good, one of them was Just Jane, and she came from Austin. Luckily, I have a really hot friend with benefits. Being with her is really great so since I have been with her, I try to stay away from hobbying (unless we get into one of these crazy arguments and she cuts me off for awhile). Believe me, a girl friend is way better than a provider out here. Even Wal-Mart charges more out here. I don't shop there but someone told me that they did a price comparison, and they are higher out here. It comes down to this, you pay more and the service sucks for providers out here. I even saw that one of the providers is asking for reviews on this site. I met her, and believe me, she doesn't want a review from me because she wasn't anything to go back to. I paid $200, and she should have paid me, instead. The ones that should have asked for a $80 donation are charging $300, and that wasn't any good. Prices are high out here.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #5
txoilngas
Gaining Momentum

You are right on about the service and prices in Midland and Odessa now. During the oil show , two of my workers paid $495 each for rooms @ the Hampton Inn. Supply and demand I suppose.
As far as services go, I tried BP twice and had horrific experiences each time. Never again! I met with JustJane and really enjoyed the experience as well! Also VIPAddison and MadisonMay were fun, just not really wild like JustJane. I'd love a Midland/Odessa Sugarbaby myself, as the Eccie girls are visiting sporadically
txoilngas is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Yup a motel 6 in Austin is 45 bucks and in Odessa 99. Two motel sux and paying double in the waste land.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #7
Innocent
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 109509
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Gentlemen, I feel the need to comment on this one. Okay now like he said "IMHOP". I feel this thread was started due to the fact of my refusal to see this gentlemen. Here's why... he sent me a message asking about rates... but had 0 post. I then messaged him asking him to text/call me. I asked him about references; he told me of a girl I couldn't verify on the site. I told him I couldn't see him because I couldn't verify her, and he had no reviews. He then gave me 2 other pages he had... the latest review I seen on there was back in 2011. I told him I still couldn't do it, he said he seen girls recently... I informed him if he do reviews it makes it that much easier to feel a little safer about a situation. Well guess what... the next day he had 2 reviews.... (looks like he was making a HUGE attempt to see me there). He texted me letting me know he had reviews... I told him still then, I rather not see him.
Now I must admit my donations aren't to everyone's likings; to those I say I'm okay with that there is a provider that can meet your budget. Now of course my bp is cheaper; its straight basic and everything is covered no GFE notta. ECCIE offers more so therefore I ask you to donate more. {You don't expect to drive a quality car and pay a hoopty price... IJS}. I too deal with high priced everything; as well as competition; so my donations are determined accordingly.
If you feel there's a problem I'm truly easy to communicate with, I also find myself negotiating because I do understand.
No disrespect is intended. I just really felt the need to defend myself... this is coming from a man whom I've never seen before. So as far as the experience he has no idea. (Like he said though IHOP).
Innocent is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Price gauging is not quality. You were gonna see me, but I changed my mind once you advised your rates were higher than what you had posted. I actually first sent you a PM and asked for your rates which with most providers is never a problem. It was crickets on the response to that. This is why I sent a text. I am sure she sees a bunch off BP that has no reviews or posts. I have seen top notch providers from Dallas, Austin, and SA for a much lower price point. I was just stating there is a double standard for quality out here and obvisouly BP is a basic shitty service high turn over. I do see were eccie providers should be a higer rate your getting better service, but not double the rate.

Darling it was not an attack, just an observation. This board is about information exchange. I have no doubt there are members that will over pay for quality. I on the other hand will travel for it.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #9
loaditup
Valued Poster

I personally will rely on visiting eccie providers to odessa. After my not so good experience this past week with a local and the high price i paid, I'm good. Bp is not safe for any one. I won't use it with out eccie. Eccie is here to protect us all, not a reason to charge more. I don't know bout you, innocent, but I prefer to stay out of jail. Because of your thinking and the thinking of many other providers in M/O. I no longer will see a local. Hopefully others that pass thru will follow suit. Now don't get me wrong. I understand prices have to be a little higher cause of the cost of living. But to charge more just to eccie members is bs. Again, eccie is here for protection to hobbyist and providers. Ijs
loaditup is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #10
Innocent
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Again I'm not charging more to eccie members because of the site. I'm charging more because of the things being requested. and Ummm from what I know I don't charge nearly as much... But that's M/O. And again I'm not for everyone... but I am for most.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #11
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Well I have seen hotter girls with more expansive menus than you. So keep churning and burning the back page saps. Hell I have even seen some hot girls on BP that did not charge near as much.

As far as eccie goes just look up Macy Lynn, Darien, and Klove for starters. Shy when the oil field slows down out here so will your over priced services. BP will probably be a ghost town.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #12
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Guys remember this strippers have not figured out that whole hourly bullshit. It is the end of the month rent is due. They will have more girls and more willing to do extras in and out of the club.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #13
Innocent
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hun like you said before its your opinion... as well as its mines... have good day. Oh and dont take anything i say to heart... im just me... regardless cute abd sweet. I wish you the best in your hobby experience.
Neither site defines me as a human being im still Great either way i have the proof
Old 10-27-2012, 04:49 PM   #14
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Oh I am sure that the guys off back page want the same thing we want.

I am sure you are cute and I would see ya for about 50 less the Hhr. Guys will Know my reviews are honest.

DFK,BBBJ, and Daty should not cost double just saying should be included in a session. I feel that should be the standard.

Basic is LFK,CBJ, and DATY, but if I know you are not DFK, BBBJ, MSOG, and Daty I'll pass. Those are my must haves. Over 150 for the Hhr for anyone is too much.
Old 10-27-2012, 05:15 PM   #15
loaditup
Valued Poster

?? I'm confused. Eccie offers protection from le. Do your home work and check references. Stay safe. How is that more? I would hope a bp caller to you would go thru a reference check. But with eccie, reviews and user comments are at your fingertips. What I'm getting out of this comment......."Now of course my bp is cheaper; its straight basic and everything is covered no GFE notta. ECCIE offers more so therefore I ask you to donate more." Your charging me more cause I am smart and do my home work. Thus your getting a better client. Some times with a lot of money. I don't see how eccie offers more except a well informed client.
loaditup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women