Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2019, 10:18 PM   #31
averageguy12367
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I understand what you're saying, but it was NOT her screening you bypassed in order to see her. That is the point I was making. We play by the ladies rules or we don't play.

Intended for quote below.
averageguy12367 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 10:20 PM   #32
averageguy12367
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
For the most part yes but when there is a will there is a way. I once wanted to see an Austin girl, emailed her ( we had emailed a good year prior times just did not mesh) but this time she had a booker. I refused to fill out the form or give up the info. The booker told me only way to see her was to go thru her. I told her I don't screen the way she wants and bookers are pimps. Only two people need to know who I see, me and the girl. I told this booker to get lost using a four letter word..

Knowing the doubles partner of the girl I sent her a note, told her the situation and she put me in contact with the girl who was thrilled I wanted to see her and she honored the discount she offered prior. She was also happy not to have the pay the booker for that appt nor the room fee. I can't stand bookers. Any girl with a booker is out, or I will find my own way in....Booker=managed=pimp=out ! In these cases I will search for the girl on her own and if I can find her it is than once again her option to see me or screen how she wants w/o the 3rd party interference.

and in the case above I circumvented nothing but a glorified pimp; the girl agreed on her own to see me and a third girl helped us both circumvent the dirtball in the middle.

and of course the girl who played middle(woman) was rewarded with an appointment too.
I understand what you're saying but you did NOT bypass her screening. The point I was making was that we play by the lady's rules or we don't play.
averageguy12367 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 04:25 PM   #33
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

User ID: 110315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Every provider has their own method of screening, it's their preference. You can simply find someone else if you're not comfortable with hers. We put our methods in place not only for safety, but also to filter out the people we do not want to see.

It doesn't mean that her screening process is too much, it's just not for you. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your preference either. You may or may not be as 'devoted' as some gents are here. That's not to throw shade, every man deserves their preference too. Some men genuinely don't have the time for all that.

You however DID have time to make an entire thread, so that doesn't help the argument...

TO EACH THEIR OWN!!
Adrienne Knight is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:44 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Adrienne, I don't think it has anything to do with being "devoted", I think it is far more a matter of what a lady feels she needs to be safe vs what a guy is willing to share and still feel safe. The rest of what you said I agree with.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 03:21 PM   #35
Adrienne Knight
🐍The Snake Charmer🐍

User ID: 110315
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Devoted to seeing the girl he has his eye on. Some gents will simply move along, some want what they want and won't stop until they get it. If a guy really wants something, he's going to be willing to give up a little more than he usually would (that includes more info).

I think you mistook 'devoted' as in how much they're committed to the hobby or this site. I meant the girl.
Adrienne Knight is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #36
Snowyy
Beautiful Bubbly blonde

User ID: 436328

Serious people follow screening requirements, I've had so many people have no problem sending me their I'd with information covered
Snowyy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:17 AM   #37
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Fiz, you’d not be so worked up if you were not one of the gentlemen who do the right thing from the get-go. If I am correct, you are as forthcoming as possible within the confines of the hobby which are pretty loose. We all came here to have a good, positive experience. Staying active on the board, participating in reviews and using the network as a research tool are great ways to feel confident in contacting one another.

There are a fair percentage of gentlemen, however, who do NOT do the correct thing. No introduction, no handle given to the providers when contacting. They know better than this.
The result has become unstandardized screening methodologies. Certainly you can put yourself in the shoes of a provider who gives a grilling. The grilling was borne of uncooperative callers and cumulative bad experiences. Your disapproval is borne of the same factors.
If you continue to be forthcoming in your initial contact with providers.and you have worked to cultivate this site by contributing to discussions as well as occasionally enlightening your ”fellows” with an encounter report I believe you have done your due diligence.
Providers who ask for more information are within their rights to do so. You can just move, forward and continue to uphold your good name.

- January Maye
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 07:42 AM   #38
AngelaNuru
Verified Provider

User ID: 512017
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't show my face due to discretion which is also given to you. Many clients will pass and I oblige it. I suppose it all depends on the provider and past experiences. I only require a deposit if you're insistent on scheduling days in advance. Never asked for ID but definitely to be considered...
AngelaNuru is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:34 PM   #39
RoadtoNirvana
Registered Member

They do it to make themselves feel safe, her screening is her business. Personally I think it's only fair as both sides are taking risks with their private info.
RoadtoNirvana is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 09:58 AM   #40
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

because our safety its a priority, we are allowing you to our personal space, our privacy, so yeah... screening ITS necessary.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #41
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Castro View Post
My screening process is more hard. I do not want meet with a stranger that hurts me, hit me, rapped me, stole, stalker, harassing, threaten, kill me, LE etc.
Why trusting our life, our body, our intimacy to a stranger that not give real information. Not any money will make my family happy if the stranger kill me.

I am in Washington DC, where my regular clients are very important people very polite generous and respectful gentlemen, all pass my screening process, I delete the info after the screening and never a problem with them and still visiting me. While they are important people in the society they do not have nothing criminal to hide, just show me that are mental healthy and safe for meet and have fun.

Men who do not want screening can go to the next model companion who do not ask them nothing. But not try to violate our rules and not come to us with excuses and feeling that their life is more important that us. I do not going to give my time and body to a criminal, i need to be sure that the future client is a gentleman in all ways, a normal mental healthy person.

I care about my family, my clients and my self, my screening process is required for all.

A lot of men do not want be screening because are blacklisted or because have bad intentions, because want to cheat the ladies or because like to stalker, harass or threaten the ladies in several ways this s why they do not want screening because want to be anonymous for hurt the companions without be recognize for nobody.

Saying that i do not give information because I am married or i am important person is just a excuse, I do not need the real info for call the wife and make them divorce, I want the real info for be sure that i going to meet with a good human being, I do not take the info for blackmail, harass or all those ugly things, just for be safe, for feel comfortable. How feel safe and conformable with someone that you do not know neither his real name?

I pass for all those creatures. I do not enjoy the misogyny narcissist men. No all money is good money.

The ladies have much more to lost, unfortunately after mad experiences the ladies need to be safe. It will be low volume provider, but ...

The good thing about this screening is that we meet with high class gentlemen and everything is plenitude with those gentlemen, I love them.
You have every right to refuse to see anyone. I have no arguement with that. There also is the fact that you think everyone is lying to you. I am single but I would think that being married is a good reason to not give personal info and it's not an excuse but a reality. I have been hobbying for a long time and I have never given my personal info to a provider and never will. You equate someone willing to give you information as high class. You apparently have an issue with men when you call everyone who doesn't want to do your screening as narcistic. You assume they are blacklisted or want to harm you in some way. As vindictive as you sound it makes you the poster lady for reasons not to give you any info. I think you would be the first one to use it for the wrong reason. Well that's just me and since I am male what the fuck do I know
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 04:54 PM   #42
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
No we will not. And we don't need to. You literally just missed the point Phoenixx who posted right above you clearly got across. To be accepted on the more well-regarded advertising venues like Slixa, Private Delights, Preferred 411, etc we already had to submit our drivers license over and over and hence, we're already verified. Even here on ECCIE if a companion didn't already have a long track record before SESTA/FOSTA, she has to send an ID to become verified.

Furthermore, for some of us companions who are now getting into making content for sites like OnlyFans or Many Vids, we have to submit not just our drivers licenses but our SSN as well.

You can't have it both ways. If you want to visit verified companions you have to prove that seeing you will not pose a risk to them. If you wan't to see those who are unverified so you can attempt to get away with providing as little screening information as possible, that's your choice.
I left for a few months, and when I came back- I had to provide ID. Here & on P411. Been around since ASPD.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 09:55 PM   #43
Cougarlicious
Selective Cougar xoxo

User ID: 310400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally off topic but I keep seeing ASPD being thrown around, what does that mean?
Cougarlicious is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 01:06 AM   #44
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

ASPD was Eccie, before Eccie, pretty much.

Just another site from the old days, where many of the older crowds began their journey into the hobby world.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #45
fly
Gaining Momentum

Actually it goes farther back then that. Anybody remember Usenet Newsgroups? They were the original internet bulletin board. There was an alternative discussion area there that was open to all venues. The one mentioned above was "alt.sex.prostitution.discussi on" hence the abbreviation ASPD. When bandwidth increased in availability and websites became the norm ASPD moved from usenet to it's own website. Unfortunately the original founder of the site (she was from Houston) passed away many years ago. Now those were the OLD days!
fly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women