Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National

Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2019, 01:39 AM   #16
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

The OP had a sincere (and reasonable IMHO) question about risks involved in unprotected sex with providers. Not sure why we just can't get sincere and reasonable answers. If there were NO risks involved then All providers would gladly offered all BB activities.
xfrankx is online now   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 06:46 AM   #17
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Key word missing oral

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfrankx View Post
The OP had a sincere (and reasonable IMHO) question about risks involved in unprotected sex with providers. Not sure why we just can't get sincere and reasonable answers. If there were NO risks involved then All providers would gladly offered all BB activities.
Oral sex BB in hobby is common but there risk. Never heard of a cover DATY. And many providers do cover BB just to lube before FS. Cover after uncover BB could lead to a good time of FS.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:07 AM   #18
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

So Ripmany I acutally did have a provider that wanted it covered 4 DATTY! Used some plastic wrap stuff! I thot it may change after a couple dates. That didn/t last long at all! LOL
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:11 AM   #19
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

So the subject kinda wants me to ask?

If 2 providers enjoy girl on girl rubbing pussies together is there a risk there?
Seems like really low risk but isn't there a risk in everything we do? Just askin
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 12:05 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

As others have said, the risk from DATY is HPV, which can lead to oropharyngeal cancer. It's a real and significant risk. Say a woman did BBFS all the time and never got pap smears. That's similar to what you're doing if you indiscriminately DATY, because, unlike cervical cancer, there's no good way to screen for cancer of the mouth and throat.

I got vaccinated for HPV as an adult. It's not recommended, because supposedly by the time you've reached a certain age you've probably already been exposed to some of the types of HPV that the vaccine can prevent, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

As to BBBJ, assuming you've already got HSV 1 (oral herpes - most of us already have it), the main risks are to your significant other. You're not as likely to get chlamydia or gonorrhea through oral sex as unprotected vaginal sex, but it can and does happen.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 06:12 AM   #21
Nerdfun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Right, if I wanted a truly safe hobby I’d play with model trains. I stand a better.chance of getting killed in a mass shooting than I do from the joys of doing DATY, DATO, and/or BBBJs, especially in these times!
Hey now, what's wrong with model trains? Man does not live by sex alone (though it may be fun trying). Besides, I've put some nice slices in a finger or two, burned myself, and poked myself with sharp bits of wire plenty of times over the years while involved in model trains. It may SOUND safe...
Nerdfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 07:02 AM   #22
The Ghost of Jeff Epstein
BANNED

The risk of bbbj or daty is one in a million. The risk of bbfscip is 1 in 1000. Totally worth it
The Ghost of Jeff Epstein is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 10:30 AM   #23
dickofgold
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

If for one reason or another I run into a provider and don't feel comfortable with her giving me bbbj I just do a HJ. I don't think you can put a percentage on x amount of chance you get something via oral.

I do not daty as in my mind there is a bigger chance of getting something when all those juices/skin ect are in your mouth. And I don't like the idea of others people tongue's and maybe fluids have been there.

Basically if you don't feel comfortable then don't do it. I partake in bbbj but always look at their mouth to make sure they don't have any cold sores or issues b4 I enjoy it.

I get tested once a year and have never had anything come up. knock on wood
dickofgold is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 03:04 PM   #24
Bettie_mae
Account Disabled

User ID: 309736
My ECCIE Reviews
Post official answers about stis

Helpful link here boys and girls:

https://www.cdc.gov/std/healthcomm/s...andoralsex.htm
Bettie_mae is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 10:38 PM   #25
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Well, I hit 1 in 3,000,000...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Jeff Epstein View Post
The risk of bbbj or daty is one in a million. The risk of bbfscip is 1 in 1000. Totally worth it

I took a long hiatus from the hobby because not one, not two, but three well known and reviewed providers gave me "the gift that keeps on giving" (treatable, thank heaven) through BBBJ's.

These ladies weren't BNG wonders, they all had a presence on the boards for several years and had hundreds of nothing but positive reviews.

Don't PM and ask me who they were, because I don't want to start yet another ECCIE pissing contest. I'm O.K., and I'm selectively looking around again.

Just my $0.02.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 09:35 PM   #26
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
I took a long hiatus from the hobby because not one, not two, but three well known and reviewed providers gave me "the gift that keeps on giving" (treatable, thank heaven) through BBBJ's.

These ladies weren't BNG wonders, they all had a presence on the boards for several years and had hundreds of nothing but positive reviews.

Don't PM and ask me who they were, because I don't want to start yet another ECCIE pissing contest. I'm O.K., and I'm selectively looking around again.

Just my $0.02.

Let state a Eccie "pussy eating contest" if it pissing it you choice.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 07:20 AM   #27
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Rip... I saw what you posted. You need to be banned PERMANANTLY.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 12:35 PM   #28
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just my $0.02.
I am relatively new on this forum, if a provider gives you a disease, it becomes a 'public health' issue.

Shouldn't the community of this forum be notifying all of us about who exactly has a disease?
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 10:30 PM   #29
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Yes, you are relatively new here aren't you? If a hobbyist "outs" a provider, they are permanently banned from this wonderful resource. (Sarcasm.) If a provider outs a hobbyist or another provider, the maximum they will get is one year in the time out corner.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:03 AM   #30
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Yes, you are relatively new here aren't you? If a hobbyist "outs" a provider, they are permanently banned from this wonderful resource. (Sarcasm.) If a provider outs a hobbyist or another provider, the maximum they will get is one year in the time out corner.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women