Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40316
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2017, 09:56 PM   #76
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Crawfish much, sillymilly?
Nope, I just asked you where I said something and you come back with implications not my words. So I ask, where you in my mind when I said that to know what I was implying? You just inferred what you wanted to. Maybe go look at another comment where I said you can't opt out of it. I mean I am start inferring things from what you are saying if you want to go down that road.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:14 PM   #77
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Oh I took Con Law, Constitutional Interpretation also. So no need to try to enlighten me on First Amendment rights. My criticism would never seem rational or persuasive to you. And I'm not trying to persuade you anyway. As for my intelligence, I guarantee you a nonpartisan person could review what I said and what you have said, and my points are going to be seen as more truthful and intelligent that yours. But that's just what I think. I guess I could be wrong. Just like you could be wrong on your thoughts on my criticism.
Sheesh, are you really so insecure that you feel a need to tout your educational credentials on a hooker board? That's pathetic!

Your comment about how a fictional "nonpartisan person" might judge your posts is even more pathetic. My fictional judge disagrees with your fictional judge - so I guess we're even. By that standard, all arguments are equally valid. Or invalid. If you really believed that, you wouldn't be posting here.

You will need to up your game and grow thicker skin if you plan to play in the national political forum.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:28 PM   #78
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sheesh, are you really so insecure that you feel a need to tout your educational credentials on a hooker board? That's pathetic!

Your comment about how a fictional "nonpartisan person" might judge your posts is even more pathetic. My fictional judge disagrees with your fictional judge - so it looks like we're even. By that standard, all arguments are equally valid. Or invalid. If you really believed that, you wouldn't be posting here.

You will need to up your game and grow thicker skin if you plan to play in the national political forum.
Not insecure at all, I give you my credentials to let you know that you don't need to lecture me on how things are. And if you're trying to point out this is a hooker board, maybe stop talking on a hooker board like you are the smartest guy in the room. Telling me how Congress works, etc. And if my comments are so pathetic, stop responding and they will go away. That's even more pathetic that you have to respond to something so irrational and lacking intelligence. And it's not that all arguments are invalid. The arguments are pretty much all our opinions and you are going to think your opinion is right and intelligent. I will think the same and therefore we are just talking pass each other. As for thicker skin, these comments are entertaining to me. As I said, I've been in government in some form for awhile. As for going to play in the national political forum, I don't think it's worth the time. If the convos are like this, it would be boring. Especially since this is only a hooker board. I will save it for real world discussions.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:54 PM   #79
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Not insecure at all, I give you my credentials to let you know that you don't need to lecture me on how things are. And if you're trying to point out this is a hooker board, maybe stop talking on a hooker board like you are the smartest guy in the room. Telling me how Congress works, etc. And if my comments are so pathetic, stop responding and they will go away. That's even more pathetic that you have to respond to something so irrational and lacking intelligence. And it's not that all arguments are invalid. The arguments are pretty much all our opinions and you are going to think your opinion is right and intelligent. I will think the same and therefore we are just talking pass each other. As for thicker skin, these comments are entertaining to me. As I said, I've been in government in some form for awhile. As for going to play in the national political forum, I don't think it's worth the time. If the convos are like this, it would be boring. Especially since this is only a hooker board. I will save it for real world discussions.
Your ego is even more fragile than I thought. Not only do you insist on telling us about your education, you also want everyone to know you're a big-shot Austin politico who condescends to make comments here. What's next millsy? Will you out yourself completely?

Arguments are more than mere opinions, millsy. Did you study the Federalist papers? Did our Founders think all arguments were equal? Jefferson said all men are created equal, not all ideas. Every election is a competition of ideas. People who work in government (or "public service"... cough, cough) like you want bigger government. People who have to pay for it and don't see results favor smaller government. At the end of the day, the better argument wins. And if it doesn't, it gets a chance the next time around. That's how democracy works.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:18 PM   #80
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your ego is even more fragile than I thought. Not only do you insist on telling us about your education, you also want everyone to know you're a big-shot Austin politico who condescends to make comments here. What's next millsy? Will you out yourself completely?

Arguments are more than mere opinions, millsy. Did you study the Federalist papers? Did our Founders think all arguments were equal? Jefferson said all men are created equal, not all ideas. Every election is a competition of ideas. People who work in government (or "public service"... cough, cough) like you want bigger government. People who have to pay for it and don't see results favor smaller government. At the end of the day, the better argument wins. And if it doesn't, it gets a chance the next time around. That's how democracy works.
Arguments aren't ideas. You aren't presenting your ideas here. And again I'm not trying to show I'm some big shot. I say what I've studied because you do things like you just did. Trying to talk about the Federalist Papers. So if every election is a competition of ideas, 3 million more people wanted the ideas of Clinton. So what does that mean? I done with this convo. You can respond but I won't. Time will decide who's right. And I like the odds it says I am. Bye.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:31 AM   #81
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm done with this convo after this, so comment as much as you want.

Quote:
And again, this convo isn't going to go anywhere. So comment, I'm done.

Quote:
But yeah I'm bored with these comments.

Quote:
I (sic) done with this convo. You can respond but I won't.

No millsy, you're not done until we say you're done. You'll be back, just like a dog sniffing its own poop. Too bad you can't run with the Big Dogs in the Political Forum. Maybe some day you'll be so lucky.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:13 AM   #82
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Typical equivocation by one of our temporary trolls.

Trump received no mandate.

Trump is rushing the nation headlong into chaos. I want him to succeed, because I want America to succeed just like we all do. Even those of us for whom this election was only about hatred. I want Trump to be diplomatic. I need him to be a leader.

But his bullying, lack of class and outright attacks on our constitution -- before the inauguration -- coupled with the inappropriate behavior of his advisers will lead to the disaster everybody feared.

Look the other way if that makes you feel better about this. But the truth remains. He's a fascist and an asshole.

Book it. And pray for America.
Temporary trolls? That's rich coming from the biggest troll on ECCIE. How many accounts have you had to delete lately? Did the Mods catch up with you?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:11 PM   #83
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Trolls.

Since ED (Election Day, as opposed to other likely meanings, ahem) you've had nobody in the Political Sty to exchange viewpoints with, not that the three of you ever exchange ideas with anybody.

In fact, it seems as though your total existence on this board is predicated on harassing others in a typically juvenile manner. Only here, you have to observe the rules.

In defense of Milly, it's over when HE says it's over. Go back to The Political Sty and bully someone else.

And I hope he'll join me in the Political Forum next month, when you can call us sissies and worse again.

Meanwhile, please pay attention to the way Twitler is assaulting the fucking constitution you claim to worship and have some good answers, because he sure is making even bigger fools of you than you can make of yourselves.

America will endure, in spite of its current downturn in humanity.

And then it'll be over.

Like I've said dozens of times, BULLIES NEVER WIN.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:34 PM   #84
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trolls.

Since ED (Election Day, as opposed to other likely meanings, ahem) you've had nobody in the Political Sty to exchange viewpoints with, not that the three of you ever exchange ideas with anybody.

In fact, it seems as though your total existence on this board is predicated on harassing others in a typically juvenile manner. Only here, you have to observe the rules.

In defense of Milly, it's over when HE says it's over. Go back to The Political Sty and bully someone else.

And I hope he'll join me in the Political Forum next month, when you can call us sissies and worse again.

Meanwhile, please pay attention to the way Twitler is assaulting the fucking constitution you claim to worship and have some good answers, because he sure is making even bigger fools of you than you can make of yourselves.

America will endure, in spite of its current downturn in humanity.

And then it'll be over.

Like I've said dozens of times, BULLIES NEVER WIN.
What a bunch of crap. I would have never came to this forum if you didn't make an asshole out of yourself in the Pittsburgh forum.... again. But you're really good at making an ass out of yourself. Who's a bully? Only a punk can be "bullied" on a website. You qualify. I made a bet and you LOST. Because you're stupid. So, why were you banned for a month? You were fucking around with the rules no doubt. You're a pathetic loser, why bring MillyVanilly down with you.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #85
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Troll.

You came here first. I think it was Hippie Hollow Splash Day, right? Good ole Tito's vodka down in Clarksville?

I lost the bet. I am honoring it.

You can't live without me, but I'm not that kinda guy...

Wait your turn, EDdie. I was not banned for a month. That's easy enough to confirm. Shirley you know a friendly mod who will set you straight (ahem).

So go back to your little swamp and wait. By then, Drumpf will have made another billion dollars and you'll still be where you are today.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:19 PM   #86
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Troll.

You came here first. I think it was Hippie Hollow Splash Day, right? Good ole Tito's vodka down in Clarksville?

I lost the bet. I am honoring it.

You can't live without me, but I'm not that kinda guy...

Wait your turn, EDdie. I was not banned for a month. That's easy enough to confirm. Shirley you know a friendly mod who will set you straight (ahem).

So go back to your little swamp and wait. By then, Drumpf will have made another billion dollars and you'll still be where you are today.
You are lying again. You are the cockstalker. You lost the bet and came to the Pgh forums cockstalking me. It's easy to prove. You also were banned for prollyhaving multiple accounts. Isn't that right?
Old 01-15-2017, 05:31 PM   #87
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
In defense of Milly... I hope he'll join me and the rest of my Austin Reacharound Crew next month, when... us sissies have another outing.
Fixed that for you, oinkboy.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:38 PM   #88
bambino
Valued Poster

Here's Asswipes latest PGh post. Everybody is on to him.

Quote:
No worries. Baboono is PGHs hambassador to liberal liberal AUSTIN. Hope he's making you proud.
Is this really the best that you could come up with. I would have been ashamed to post this comment.
Old 01-15-2017, 07:42 PM   #89
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

TROLL.

GO CHIEFS!
Old 01-15-2017, 09:14 PM   #90
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Keep things civil. Personal attacks and general disrespect of others will not be tolerated.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
ztonk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women