Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nuru Massage

I had a regular client inquire today if I would offer Nuru massage for an appointment. I had to take a moment to look up what it was. It looks frickin hot to me and I am seriously considering offering that as a service but for anything beyond that one appointment it looks like it would require a fair investment. I am just wondering is this something anyone in Huntsville or any of my friends I have met on tour would be interested in. Looks fun but also messy and definitely something that would require at least a 90 min appointment. From what I understand much like anything in the Japanese culture its something that can't be rushed.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #2
nawtynatalie
Goddess of Erotism

User ID: 10810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You should definitely go for the NURU, I've done it and I love it. It's like a slippery and very erotic oasis. The most intimate luxurious skin to skin contact ever! I have been dying to do it again!
nawtynatalie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

it does seem erotically sensual!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #4
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas I gotta ask. I keep staring at your avatar, is that April's head between your legs? Looks like her from this angle but lol kinda hard to tell.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:51 AM   #5
clyde barrow
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Heck yeah do the Nuru !!..I think it will be very popular.Please let us know what you decide.

regards,Clyde
clyde barrow is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:54 AM   #6
ALEXIS_ARIZA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15818
My ECCIE Reviews

Where can you find the seaweed gel?? Would one have to locate it online???
ALEXIS_ARIZA is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default i wouldnt mind it at all

Is that stuff hard to wash off. The videos for it look nice......but outcalls wise it would be very hard to be discreet with the setup. I think it required an airbed an a lot of room.

Would this be strickly and incall type of service upgrade, or is this somewhat fesible of an offered service to a hotel.

I usually have ladies gliding their glutes up and down my back with baby oil or something close that makes for an awesome massage......is this almost the same thing just different oil?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #8
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

As far as where to get the stuff the only places I have found were online. I think I will offer it strictly as an incall service except in certain situations where I know it isn't a issue. I plan on buying special sheets and a air mattress for it along with the gels and other things. My understanding from the research I have done is yes it is very different from baby oil in that it is natural and doesn't clog pores and doesn't leave you feeling greasy after a shower but kind of a similar concept to what gimme_that brought up. I don't really know its going to be a learning experience for me for sure. I will experiment a bit with my friend that brought it up and let you know, maybe I can get him to write a review of the experience just so yall get a guys perspective on it too. Looks like a fun experiment to me though.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:17 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

{I am sorry babe..I changed avatars on ya...but yes it was Miss A...lol}

let us know if ya start the nuru! sounds awesome fun!!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #10
nawtynatalie
Goddess of Erotism

User ID: 10810
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's really easy to wash off... its not gross or sticky it's texture is like an upgraded version of astroglide lol. It absorbs into your skin as you slide and leaves you feeling silky soft!
nawtynatalie is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #11
coven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtynatalie View Post
It's really easy to wash off... its not gross or sticky it's texture is like an upgraded version of astroglide lol. It absorbs into your skin as you slide and leaves you feeling silky soft!

Natalie,

Astroglide doesn't even come close to the feeling this stuff gives you. It is by far the most slippery stuff I've ever encountered, great fun to play with and washes off easily with soap and water. Russian never felt soooo gooood!

Heather, I highly recommend it. Look for my review of Lorelei Leigh in the NW Florida independent reviews, I should have it up tonight.

cov
coven is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:52 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wanna see pics...lol
Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 AM   #13
imaboutto
Gaining Momentum

I have heard this nuru deal is the way to go. I hope you decide to offer it. I'm in!
imaboutto is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #14
Ducky
Gaining Momentum

I did it with a lady in Dallas. It was in-call and she used a massage table with towels. As previously reported, it is slick as s**t. Really a great body slide experience. It washes off easily. I don't know if I would do it again, but I always like to try new things and this was definitely worth the try.
Ducky is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #15
imaboutto
Gaining Momentum

There is a lovely lady visiting Bham right now that offers NURU. I wish I was able to see her but I won't be able too. But she even offers the gel on her site. It sounds like a fun time. I don't know if I am allowed to put her website here so if you haven't seen her ad you can pm me and I will be glad to give it to you.
imaboutto is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women