Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2013, 02:53 AM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Whispers,

I might get turned down by some providers in the future--ones that do their homework on past reviews and posts. But unless YOU make it a priority to make me a pariah here, I think I'll be okay.

There is room for all of us!

(and as for the best friend getting a sex change: no, I wouldn't jump his bones, but I'd damn sure finger fuck him and inspect his box! And further, he'd let me--not because he's always wanted my fingers inside him, but because he would appreciate the novelty and value my acceptance of him/her.)

Really? I couldn't do that. But I'd have a beer with him.

SL,
I'll do better--I'll invite you to come along and take pictures!
LOL I'll check my schedule!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 03:08 AM   #32
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
What this looks like is SL started this thread to amuse some of his fellow brethren. It's not that bad passing a funny remark or two in the WW, but to put someone on the spot by starting a new thread......that's entertainment at RB's expense and going overboard. Arguably, RB's best response is to ignore this thread and let the topic die on its own. But anything she has to say will likely be dissected and used to instigate more response. It's a game/entertainment for some of you guys, but toying with someone else's emotions on a board she relies on for income.......that's a low form of entertainment..
I started this thread at SIXX'S request (See Welcome section ThreAD) And Beagle I think your wrong. All advertising is good advertising it would seem. Hell there are providers posting gigantic sig lines and using HOT PINK font (San Antonio) and starting ridiculous threADS in COED just to get attention. RB is new to the site but NOT new to being a "provider" and advertises elsewhere. You guys keep ignoring the fact that I mean RB no harm or disrespect and have said so several times. Nor will I judge "you" and the other guys who might see him and come to his rescue in this thread.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:14 AM   #33
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkweed View Post
SL - shouldn't you be adding her to your BBW's, TS, and Ugly girls list? Where did that go anyway? What's the harm in helping her do well after this slap fest?

You really kinda resemble Tattoo from Fantasy Island with hair...wait, are you Tattoo? I gotta go check that pic again...
And how would he fit in that thread? You might note that RB claims to be a girl NOT a TS. He is obviously NOT a BBW so are you saying he is UGLY?

At 6'2" I don't think I qualify to be tattoo.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:44 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Well, well, well!! I take a few days off for Thanksgiving and her is where we wind up.

First off, everyone now knows that Rockin Brandy is a post op Transexual. It would seem to have been fully disclosed both here and in a review. Let's leave it at that, shall we?? Or do I need to quote a few posting guidelines here, (remember, it's a violation if I believe your intent was in violation of the guideline and based on the number of RTM's I have, others do as well.) such as #1, #3, #4, and when all else fails #16. Now before you all start protesting #16, read it carefully. She can talk about it, but unless she asks you a direct question regarding medical info (including the psychology involved), you are not allowed to mention it. It is certainly Ok to feel the way each of you feels about this controversial subject, but it is not ok to abuse another member because of said feelings.

So, since you asked SL, here I am and I would recommend finding something else to amuse yourself. Nice to know I was missed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
1: Rudeness
3) Disrespect
4) Insults
16) Medical Condition

Thanks boss hope you had a nice thanksgiving!
Old 12-01-2013, 03:54 AM   #35
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
To put TS in my name would mean I have a penis (in the hobby world). Look im disclosing which I dont HAVE to do and I have the same rights as any other female in here. Keep in mind if I didnt disclose no one could question my being like any girl here. Im not going to see anyone without them knowing, and if any guys did just look at a pic and not read then they are asking for issues of some sort.
Huh...
Old 12-01-2013, 04:33 AM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
yeah and according to that link 90% of em were african american, gonna pick on those? Im not. Also those stats are because many trans GENDERED (non surgical) TG folk naturally have lots of anal sex, which I do not even offer. Chances are my man made vag actually has LESS chance of transmitting a disease than probably genetic females, and most certainly much less than anal sex... Whats the point of all this? Just hate to see me get a client that bad? Dude you must have better things to do than try to pick at me... What did I do to you?

Why does your show case state that greek is 'typically" not available? But it might be for an additional fee?
Old 12-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #37
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Thank You!

+1
Brandy, I think this all could have been avoided by a more "complete" presentation from the get go on your behalf. Glad to see the "disputed" information is in your Showcase. I also encourage you to take GneissGuy's advice... Some sort of mention you feel comfortable with under your name. Not forever, just until you are established. However, it's your business, and no one else's how you choose to advertise your services and present yourself to the board.

This is a very rough way to start, but I just wanted to take a minute and welcome you to this community! As long as you are open, honest and respectful of others, irregardless of how they treat you (and that can be difficult), you will be just fine...take good care girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
"Gender is the range of physical, biological, mental and behavioral characteristics pertaining to, and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity." (wikipedia)

While RB may be a biological male, she is considered to be female from the cultural perspective. Her official documents, psychological state and physical appearance (for the most part), all point to her as being a female. RB's identification to being a female since birth is characterized as gender identity disorder.

The question as to whether a guy is considered to be homosexual for fucking a post op transsexual, would be largely semantics. Simplistically, homosexuality can be defined as sexual attraction to the same sex/gender. Again, depending on which definition of gender (biological vs culture) you can argue that a person is/is not a homosexual.

Personally, I feel homosexuality is better defined by the sexual attraction to the masculinity/feminine traits. Ask yourself if you would be sexually attracted to a woman who looks like a man.

And would you be sexually attracted to a biological man, ie. transsexual, who looks like a woman?

If you never found out about her history, you'd be going on about your life happy to have scored a hot chick.

I doubt the agenda of this thread was to call RB out for not having full disclosure in the WW. RB's backpage ad states in no uncertain terms that she is a post op transsexual. Besides, it doesn't take a genius to notice that some of RB's physical traits are still masculine.

What this looks like is SL started this thread to amuse some of his fellow brethren. It's not that bad passing a funny remark or two in the WW, but to put someone on the spot by starting a new thread......that's entertainment at RB's expense and going overboard. Arguably, RB's best response is to ignore this thread and let the topic die on its own. But anything she has to say will likely be dissected and used to instigate more response. It's a game/entertainment for some of you guys, but toying with someone else's emotions on a board she relies on for income.......that's a low form of entertainment....
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:27 AM   #38
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Still Looking:

Sexy Leslie

http://www.mymodremod.com/wp-content.../fantisle3.jpg

OK, so maybe you don't look the same, but perhaps use the same stylist. For the record I had no idea you are 6'2 - I just thought you surrounded yourself with tiny, tiny, hookers.

Of course on a technicality Rockin Brandy was self-described as Post-Op TS in her ad(on BP) so she does qualify for your list.
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:59 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

You might have something there Junk LOL Lucky I didn't make the transformation.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:24 AM   #40
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Really SL, just drop it. You are really hurting your own image in this thread. Stop and ask yourself just what you are getting out of this? If you don't like her then don't go see her. Some guys will and thats up to them but being a bully here is not going to accomplish anything. Never saw you in this light before and it makes me wonder whats the deal.
stevejones1969 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a few things to say on all this, 1. Referring to male to female TS as "he/him" (whether pre OR post op) is highly insulting. Same with a female to male and referring to them as a her. While it is OPINION it does not make it FACT whichever way YOU see it. Opinion are like assholes, EVERYONE has one. 2. Gender & sex are two different things. While being pre op, my sex is male, my gender is female. 3. Being post op does NOT make you female, I am in NO WAY saying this to put down anyone. Sure documentation for legal reasons will give you female status, being post op, I would STILL be a transsexual. So it may still be a good idea to have TS in your name if you are one. I know its all bullshyt labels, etc, but you have to understand the way a guy thinks....he sees a pretty girl, doesn't know she used to be male or still has a penis, feels an attraction, finds out, he then feels hurt, the "fragile" male ego will then cause him to lash out, and it can be dangerous. Its pretty pathetic, yes, I know....
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:38 AM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejones1969 View Post
Really SL, just drop it. You are really hurting your own image in this thread. Stop and ask yourself just what you are getting out of this? If you don't like her then don't go see her. Some guys will and thats up to them but being a bully here is not going to accomplish anything. Never saw you in this light before and it makes me wonder whats the deal.
You need to relax or keep hitting the RTM button what ever. Read the post before this one. Finally a voice of reason.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:13 AM   #43
junkweed
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes View Post
. Gender & sex are two different things. While being pre op, my sex is male, my gender is female.
For being one of the few people left on earth that understand "Sex is an assignment, gender is an identity.", you are my Hero of the Day.

Thanks,

JW
junkweed is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:28 AM   #44
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Im not going to see anyone without them knowing, and if any guys did just look at a pic and not read then they are asking for issues of some sort.
No. They are not. and THAT exact attitude is why you are going to have issues here.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:26 AM   #45
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah and right before that it says im not going to see anyone without them knowing, I know how to make sure someones aware. My sex AND gender are both female now. I havnt tried too nor will I try to trick anyone. I have no need to. My goal is to provide excellent service for those that seek it. I think if my name was "Im_a_posp-op ts" I would still be getting picked on, you are just making an excuse for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
No. They are not. and THAT exact attitude is why you are going to have issues here.
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women