Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

ROCKIN BRANDY wrote:

You are judging me, to say im a guy with his dick cut off? You really show lack of intelligence there, your ignorance is no reason to bash me. If you did some research youd see "dudes" cant just say hey I wanna sex change and have one, you have to prove you were born mentally a female. You havent even met me, and if you dont want too fine, Im here to please those that want to be pleased by me, but ill say this, if you did meet me then "hey thats a dude" wouldnt be anywhere on your radar, it would be too busy calling space.

I'm not bashing you. I'm entitled to my opinion as are you. You were born a dude. Physically a male with a penis. You cut off your penis and now have something that simulates a vagina or a Pita Pocket as I put it. I have no idea what you did to convince someone that you were mentally a female. Your not a female. You may think you are and perhaps you might think your a frog as well. But I'm not going to kiss you hoping to find a princess.

As I said in the Welcome thread, I wish you much success and I would not judge those that meet you.

Calling Space? Do you know Space? Do tell!

Continued from the following thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=914946

Rockin Brandy

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Still Looking:

Sexy Leslie

Old 11-30-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

SL, what's the problem, here?

Rockin Brandy has a Rockin Body, and I can't wait to get some!

Weirded-out by the change? Well, I used to be a Christian, a Democrat, and interested in becoming a Cop. What a different life I now lead!

Don't hate her for what she used to be; embrace her for what she is...a member of our community and hobby.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

Weirded-out by the change? Well, I used to be a Christian, a Democrat, and interested in becoming a Cop. What a different life I now lead!

Don't hate her for what she used to be; embrace her for what she is...a member of our community and hobby.
I don't have a problem? I hope "he" does well and have said so. If you whack off Larry The Cable Guys Pecker and throw a dress on him I'm not calling him her. But Larry is still funny! And I'd welcome him any time.

There is plenty of room for both you and RB in our little community. Will you be posting pictures in your review?

I thought RB could use this thread as a platform to discuss his journey to better help others understand. To demand someone call her a girl just doesn't cut it. At least not in my book.

Old 11-30-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
stevejones1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Your out of line SL
stevejones1969 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #6
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
There is no debate that I am a woman physically and legally,

How do you define that with so much still undecided legally? Debate still rages on the issue but currently here in Texas if you were born a man you are a man. At least as recently as mid September 2013.

I openly disclose my status, why LET it be a debate, why let members down talk and be rude to me?

It is what it is..... Sorry..... How you handle yourself will determine how much shit you are given

Why not just agree to leave it be and move on?

never gonna happen....

Is drama just encouraged here?
Actually.... Yes it is..... by many as it creates entertainment.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

You sir.... will be looked at as a "fag", "queer", "homo", etc... by many if and when you share that you do. You need to be prepared for repercussions including repercussions from providers in the community...

But you still have your dick right? And if your best buddy from high school showed up tomorrow with his turned into a receptor....... are you down for fucking him?

He will get similar treatment to the pre-ops and in some cases, should he NOT openly disclose it ahead of time, he will probably get his ass kicked a time or two....

It is what it is....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:48 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejones1969 View Post
Your out of line SL
Really? How so?
Old 11-30-2013, 05:51 PM   #8
#Gatsby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

SL. You're being tough on her although I share some sentiments. First, I hope that no one takes me the wrong way. I thank the world for differences and am very close to someone gay. I see the hatred put upon the guy and it crushes me sometimes. SL, it looks like you're well respected here. Your tone is very harsh though.

Next. This may not fully represent SL's views but I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way about transparency. I am enjoying the company of everyone here and hope to continue. I do not however hope to end one day find myself with a TS and not know. Is there any precedent that asks RB and others to disclose their gender (without being any more tactful, you know what I mean here).

Rockin Brandy, I am sorry you took some harsh words. Wish you well in the community and I hope that my above view isn't offensive to you or anyone in this community.

Hobby on, folks.
#Gatsby is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

How do I define that? By the F on my goverment issued , ID, Birth Certificate and passport, whi c h is inrefutable, you only know cause I had the respect to tell, and tbat gets me nothing but shit. Anyways im done fueling the lonely people who get entertainment from trying to bring others to their level. All ive got to say to the guys is WHAT ANYONE ELSE DONT KNOW WONT HURT EM, bring it! Im hot, tight, and ready and we will be just as descrete as you could ever need! Let me show you how good it can be! Muah!
Showcase coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Actually.... Yes it is..... by many as it creates entertainment.....

He will get similar treatment to the pre-ops and in some cases, should he NOT openly disclose it ahead of time, he will probably get his ass kicked a time or two....

It is what it is....
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Gatsby View Post
SL. You're being tough on her although I share some sentiments. First, I hope that no one takes me the wrong way. I thank the world for differences and am very close to someone gay. I see the hatred put upon the guy and it crushes me sometimes. SL, it looks like you're well respected here. Your tone is very harsh though.

Next. This may not fully represent SL's views but I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way about transparency. I am enjoying the company of everyone here and hope to continue. I do not however hope to end one day find myself with a TS and not know. Is there any precedent that asks RB and others to disclose their gender (without being any more tactful, you know what I mean here).

Rockin Brandy, I am sorry you took some harsh words. Wish you well in the community and I hope that my above view isn't offensive to you or anyone in this community.

Hobby on, folks.
I'm not a hater. I'm more like Tom Cruise in Risky Business. Remember the scene where the guy shows up to the house?
Old 11-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #11
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

WHAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT EM - try HIV and a positive provider purposely inflicting wounds ...

The ONLY thing I was a little ataken back was the initial non-disclosure in your Welcome Forum.
But you came around and that's what I think most of us would have expected to happen up front.

No problem with an open discussion on how members feel about such conversions (mentally or physically).
Having an open mind does NOT mean to ever want to go there and finding out afterwards can be quite traumatic with unknown outcomes... comes back to the staying safe y'all !!!
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #12
Mr.Crowley
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I don't think there's that much risk of mistaking.

I don't want to offend any TS providers, you do not claim "What they don't know, won't hurt them"

That is fucking bullshit!!!!!
Mr.Crowley is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:32 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
How do I define that? By the F on my goverment issued , ID, Birth Certificate and passport, whi c h is inrefutable, you only know cause I had the respect to tell, and tbat gets me nothing but shit. Anyways im done fueling the lonely people who get entertainment from trying to bring others to their level. All ive got to say to the guys is WHAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT EM, bring it! Im hot, tight, and ready and we will be just as descrete as you could ever need! Let me show you how good it can be! Muah!
Showcase coming soon!

6/5 says you didn't get it whacked off here in the states. You were born a guy and decided to change yourself into a girl. Hey that's your deal and I'm cool with that. But don't try and say your a girl and because of paper work you had changed you're NOW a girl and always have been. It's just not the case.

You need to own who and what you are and stop worrying about what others might think. Your not going to control what they think by giving them crapola. Hype23 liked you and did a very nice review for you. I bet there might be a lot of curious guys out there, I'm just not one of them. Hiding who and what you are could result in some serious uncomfortable situations that you might not want.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=916514
Old 11-30-2013, 06:40 PM   #14
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews

Now you are going to accuse me of having hiv? This is going too far. My very first posts here were concerning the issue, its clearly stated on my backpage ad, and its now even in my bio. I was simply saying hello in the welcome section. Im not trying to hide it from anyone, and HIV? Come on I guess theres not lines drawn here anywhere. I edited this for the sake of my business, offer stands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
WHAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT EM - try HIV and a positive provider purposely inflicting wounds ...

The ONLY thing I was a little ataken back was the initial non-disclosure in your Welcome Forum.
But you came around and that's what I think most of us would have expected to happen up front.

No problem with an open discussion on how members feel about such conversions (mentally or physically).
Having an open mind does NOT mean to ever want to go there and finding out afterwards can be quite traumatic with unknown outcomes... comes back to the staying safe y'all !!!
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Now you are going to accuse me of having hiv? This is going too far.
Absulutely NOT, just citing a recent news flash. Do some reseach before blowing up.

Quote:
My very first posts in the welcome section were concerning the issue, its clearly stated on my backpage ad, and its now even in my bio.
Right what I said, it is NOW in your bio, but NOT initially

Quote:
I was simply saying hello in the welcome section. Im not trying to hide it from anyone, and HIV? Come on I guess theres not lines drawn here anywhere.
You might want to read it again ...

Quote:
You dont even know me asshole but if you wanna get to know me we can sure fix this whole thing, wanna get out from behind that pc and come talk some shit? Look im done, hell thought i was last time till you started throwing words like hiv around which you have absolutely no grounds to do so. Come meet me tough guy. I might surprise ya
REALLY ??? THX for that character study. Sounds like a GUY to me.
fun2come is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women