Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default 19 Trees "Alert" Thread / Resignation Story... Inquiring Minds want to know.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=843819

OK,.... So I read the story as presented and have given thought to everything I know about the whole process of modding as well as the state of things going on around here....

I have tried to figure out who the mysterious High Profile Member is that would paint a target on trees back..... I went back and read a couple of months worth of posts in search of a story I missed. It's not on the surface to be seen.....

After all.... If there is new competition in town for "Mod Killer"....... I need to know....... Because someone added a head to their mantle that alluded me.

My fault. I haven't been around. I'm sorry if one slipped past me.

But there IS a story here. "members" do not target Mods and cause damage UNLESS a Mod has crossed a line in some nefarious manner.

I've been around a long time and to allude to someone using a friendship with St Chris to knock Trees off his pedestal is ludicrous unless there was a VERY good reason for him to BE knocked off.

Considering how FAST it happened in Trees telling of the story...... KNOWING how much talk and conversation there typically is BEFORE a Mod is removed..... 19Trees has transgressed in a manner that was against the interests of members of the community and it all seems to be under the radar. Even in minor digressions the need for a Mod usually keeps one in place while a replacement is being lined up with other mod looking over his shoulder.

Now as Trees began as a Mod my opinion of his style and the flavor of posts was that he was NOT going to be a Mod that sat the middle of the fence. He seemed definitely on an agenda to post and provide information and render opinions that were favorable to the Providers here.

Yet there are no farewell threads to Trees as a Mod or really supportive posts saying goodbye or Thank-you.

Of the 13 reviews Trees wrote as a Mod 8 of them came in the last 2 months. Only 5 in the 4 months previously.

Most Mods slow down as the job is described as very cumbersome and many Mods don't review at all as they feel that their position as a Mod lends to some additional support of a lady.

Trees only wrote 1 review in his first 3 1/2 months as a Mod. At the end of June he starts and cranks out 11 in just over 2 months and probably has a few to write? If he is like most of us he does not review EVERY session so unlike every Mod that I've ever known Trees finds the time to suddenly start banking chicks.

Somewhere in there lies some contributing factor to Trees no longer being a Mod.

There is a story there. There is most likely dirt there.

19Trees .... Tell us the story. Not just why YOU think your resignation was accepted with light speed without someone on deck to replace you. But Tell us what the others are going to say.

Because it will come out.

Who did you cross?

How did you cross them?

How does Austin's softest I'm looking out for the Girls Mod in years get canned without any fond farewells from the very ladies you seemed to want to show concern for?

Anyone Else...... What do you know about it? Post it here or PM it to me... IF I can substantiate it I'll post it.

Ladies.... What do you know or what did you experience in regards to Trees as a Mod.....Why is there silence from the Ladies of Austin regarding the removal of the first Mod in years that was much more in your camp than the average guys?

Inquiring Minds want to know.....

Well.. At least one.... I want to know.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Pissed someone off .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
Whispers

Obviously.

Well... In between Posting this at 6:32 and 6:45 one story that certainly explains it has been tossed into the ring. It's not first hand knowledge though so I'll let wait and see how much more comes and from what kind of sources.

A week ago one of the ladies I trust reached out to me wanting to tell me some things but I was a bit busy and could not take the time to speak to her on the phone and she was obviously concerned for sending it through the system via PM.

I'll let ya know what comes up if it seems to ring true but I'll wait for a little while and see what Trees has to say.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Who cares really?
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
Whispers

well... obviously for some reason I care.

I don't like secrets surrounding Mods....

I think their activities need to be in the open and above board and that they need to adhere to and hold higher standards...
Old 09-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #7
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Many months before Trees became mod, a provider moved-in to Trees home. Predictably, things did not end in harmony with her. Trees left with thousands in damages and losses, and two people feeling cheated by the other. Trees has decided to keep the name of the provider and the entire story mum for now. If she speaks up, so too may Trees. If not, Trees will let sleeping dogs lie. The fact that we know each other's RW identities, does not help matters to the contrary it has potential to create larger problems that seem best avoided.

This same provider ended up being the darling of a very high-profile Member; the latter as it happens has long personal friendship with ECCIE's owners. Not clear how deep his business interests here. He made the call upstairs. After that target was placed, Trees posted in the Staff Forum announcing plans to retire. Made sense since Trees moving to NYC in a few short weeks. Sometimes we must decide: fight or take flight. Trees decided the latter was in best self-interest, best interests of the crossed-provider-housemate-tenant, best interests of the Member whose tight with our owners. Trees suspects the Member is an owner/shareholder but that cannot be confirmed.

Trees moderated fairly and even handedly. Trees particularly enjoyed moderating when it was challenging and interesting but when learning-curve flattened it became fairly thankless set of chores consuming at least 40 hours per month (often more) of time and attention. The math required no calculus, decision was fairly easy.

Call Trees naive for failing to anticipate lightspeed-acceptance (of the resignation) by ECCIE. Call Trees naive for assuming that ECCIE would handle severance in dignified (appreciative?) way. Call Trees naive for thinking that former mod could empty thousands of PM's before system lockout. Did not go down that way. Call Trees naive for thinking system was hacked. Trees had every expectation that the resignation would have taken effect after an announcement and the selection/training of a new mod (which Trees offered to train). Did not go down that way. Trees was indeed naive and regret the Alert post. Sorry. It was honest and real, but naive.

At end of day, Trees learnt lesson (do not allow a provider to move-into your home and wreak havoc?; do not be naive?; settle disputes quickly even if it causes deeper losses)... Surely there will be other lessons learnt in time.

Though Trees made mistakes, was always honest, upstanding, honorable and especially deferential to Jane Provider -- and forthright and informative to Bob Hobby.

If the Member (or his crossed-provider pet) decides to talk, Trees may give the other side of the story. But probably not. But to do so would, inevitably, cause the disclosure of information which Trees thinks best, to keep mum as to: 1) who placed the call and the target at behest of a girl whose handle and RW identity (et al) Trees knows too well; and 2) what was contained in the Staff Forum thread in which Trees resigned as mod. Would be bad to disclose the former. Might not be so bad to disclose the latter, but certainly not now if ever. Smart to keep mum. Why?

Discretion is the better part of valor. If this unjustifiably causes black cloud to hang over Trees sterling reputation, so be it. The years of participation as Member and Mod will be remembered and appreciated. One hopes. For awhile, then forgotten such as the culture of the internet and the hobby itself. Maybe Trees will get a call from the corner office with an explanation and opportunity to tell Trees side. Unlikely, but no crime to be hopeful.

Trees appreciates every opportunity to learn and share the lessons. But when it comes to naming names and exposing peoples business and personal interests (and their dirty laundry), Trees thinks classy beats trashy.

Regrets for Trees mistakes and much thanks the Community for the support and friendship which is appreciated. Trees enjoys huge reserve of good will; squandering that with indiscretion here makes no sense.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #8
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Thanks 19Trees for your service, and for giving an explanation, well done.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:55 PM   #9
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Many months before Trees became mod, a provider moved-in to Trees home. Predictably, things did not end in harmony with her. Trees left with thousands in damages and losses, and two people feeling cheated by the other. Trees has decided to keep the name of the provider and the entire story mum for now. If she speaks up, so too may Trees. If not, Trees will let sleeping dogs lie. The fact that we know each other's RW identities, does not help matters to the contrary it has potential to create larger problems that seem best avoided.

This same provider ended up being the darling of a very high-profile Member; the latter as it happens has long personal friendship with ECCIE's owners. Not clear how deep his business interests here. He made the call upstairs. After that target was placed, Trees posted in the Staff Forum announcing plans to retire. Made sense since Trees moving to NYC in a few short weeks. Sometimes we must decide: fight or take flight. Trees decided the latter was in best self-interest, best interests of the crossed-provider-housemate-tenant, best interests of the Member whose tight with our owners. Trees suspects the Member is an owner/shareholder but that cannot be confirmed.

Trees moderated fairly and even handedly. Trees particularly enjoyed moderating when it was challenging and interesting but when learning-curve flattened it became fairly thankless set of chores consuming at least 40 hours per month (often more) of time and attention. The math required no calculus, decision was fairly easy.

Call Trees naive for failing to anticipate lightspeed-acceptance (of the resignation) by ECCIE. Call Trees naive for assuming that ECCIE would handle severance in dignified (appreciative?) way. Call Trees naive for thinking that former mod could empty thousands of PM's before system lockout. Did not go down that way. Call Trees naive for thinking system was hacked. Trees had every expectation that the resignation would have taken effect after an announcement and the selection/training of a new mod (which Trees offered to train). Did not go down that way. Trees was indeed naive and regret the Alert post. Sorry. It was honest and real, but naive.

At end of day, Trees learnt lesson (do not allow a provider to move-into your home and wreak havoc?; do not be naive?; settle disputes quickly even if it causes deeper losses)... Surely there will be other lessons learnt in time.

Though Trees made mistakes, was always honest, upstanding, honorable and especially deferential to Jane Provider -- and forthright and informative to Bob Hobby.

If the Member (or his crossed-provider pet) decides to talk, Trees may give the other side of the story. But probably not. But to do so would, inevitably, cause the disclosure of information which Trees thinks best, to keep mum as to: 1) who placed the call and the target at behest of a girl whose handle and RW identity (et al) Trees knows too well; and 2) what was contained in the Staff Forum thread in which Trees resigned as mod. Would be bad to disclose the former. Might not be so bad to disclose the latter, but certainly not now if ever. Smart to keep mum. Why?

Discretion is the better part of valor. If this unjustifiably causes black cloud to hang over Trees sterling reputation, so be it. The years of participation as Member and Mod will be remembered and appreciated. One hopes. For awhile, then forgotten such as the culture of the internet and the hobby itself. Maybe Trees will get a call from the corner office with an explanation and opportunity to tell Trees side. Unlikely, but no crime to be hopeful.

Trees appreciates every opportunity to learn and share the lessons. But when it comes to naming names and exposing peoples business and personal interests (and their dirty laundry), Trees thinks classy beats trashy.

Regrets for Trees mistakes and much thanks the Community for the support and friendship which is appreciated. Trees enjoys huge reserve of good will; squandering that with indiscretion here makes no sense.

19Trees

Thank you for the story Trees.

It's an interesting story.

But not one that hasn't been told a few hundred times over the years.

Your not the first Mod to have a relationship with a provider nor will you to be the last.

If this is the reason you were targeted and your Mod status removed......

Well..... Then You should cry foul and others should cry foul with you for it would surely be deemed as unfair.

Hell.. Even I would think you were unfairly treated for simply banging the wrong guys chick.....

What is interesting is that about 6 months back a Mod was accused of pimping girls, posting ads and replying to PMs for a Provider using her account, not paying girls, being in league with a Pimp..... His story was in the Staff area for quite a while with considerable influence being exerted on him to step down and it drug on for days.....

If all you did was sleep with someone's girlfriend and get shit canned for it then life is really unfair.

No sir..... I think you are leaving a good bit out.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #10
Whispers

But....................

in the words of Paul Harvey...

"and now,

The Rest of the Story!"
Old 09-21-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
19Trees
Valued Poster

Iron Butterfly,

Thanks! Pimps, owners of strip clubs and hooker boards have some power and influence (less or more than they think?); Mods have almost none. Promote a newbie to VP. Point Members for being rude, or outing, etc.

Pimps, strip-club and AMP owners get to fuck around a fair amount whereas Mods pay retail and get avoided.

The best things Bob Hobby can do, thinks Trees is: show up for appointment when scheduled, pay donation up front, gift chocolate and oregano, respect boundaries, leave politely when time is up. Show genuine respect. Pen review that corresponds with her performance. When both are good, the reviews unleash a lot of pent-up demand causing many a Bob Hobby to come out of woodwork and request appointment. Some providers are loyal to their reviewer-helpers. Others not. Luckily, Trees always gets invited back to see providers who Trees has reviewed.

All of the ingredients are fully at the disposal of every Bob Hobby, and none of em come from modtardary. So any Bob Hobby who thinks that Mods have tools at their disposal that Bob Hobby doesn't, is wrong. Still Looking? The Martian? City Jazz? All of them getting a lot more pussy than this X mod. Trees spent over $19K building a reputation by paying for it. Donation by donation. Review by review. That is what makes Bob Hobby's reputation in this hobby and keeps provider's happy. Sure, removing a piece of personal info quickly or hunting down the asshole who shorted (or cheated) the provider, or talking provider through a quandary can build a tiny bit of good will. But mostly its showing up on time, paying, respecting boundaries and leaving politely on time that counts in this game. Making them cum helps too so giving them a BFE is a Trees fave, before/during/after modtardary.

IB, your posts rock, you seem super smart, level-headed, edgy. Clearly Mod material brother man...

19Trees
Old 09-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #12
Whispers

Let's pause...... Every Good Story tends to try to get the subject on the record with his side of it. I hate those disclaimers that show where someone was asked repetatively to comment and chose not to.

I tried to PM you Trees but your PM box is full......

I have a couple of questions that are the results of "Rumor Radio" that sound like they would be much more compelling reasons for you to be removed as a Mod than just shacking up with some guys girl friend....

Although the exact same story has come from 3 totally isolated sources that do not tend to hang out with each other that I am aware of..... all three are still 2nd hand knowledge and I'm waiting for a lady to get back to me to confirm what others have said.

No... Not your live in mistake....

If you want to discuss it email me or text me..... I believe I gave you my card at Twin Peaks that night we all met for drinks.

What is so incredibly interesting to me about the story is that as a Mod, if you had heard it about any other member I think you would have made a point of publicly flogging him..... You were so much in the Ladies Camp on some subjects and striving to appear a hero at times that you surely would have been on top of a rumor like this looking to out the dastardly deeds.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
The best things Bob Hobby can do, thinks Trees is: show up for appointment when scheduled, pay donation up front, gift chocolate and oregano, respect boundaries, leave politely when time is up. Show genuine respect. Pen review that corresponds with her performance. When both are good, the reviews unleash a lot of pent-up demand causing many a Bob Hobby to come out of woodwork and request appointment. Some providers are loyal to their reviewer-helpers. Others not. Luckily, Trees always gets invited back to see providers who Trees has reviewed.
That is very interesting to hear you say. From what I have heard there are a few people that would spit out what they were drinking through their nose reading those words from you.

Can I ask you some questions here in Open Forum as to the story actually circulating?
Old 09-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #14
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:42 PM   #15
19Trees
Valued Poster

Default ... berries grow on bushes and trees....

Whispers,

You started this thread with an agenda. Intending to create drama where none existed, and may have succeeded. Such is the nature of a internet board and how if affects what we post and why. Says a lot about Whispers too, seems.

Trees posts, as Member and Moderator and now again as Member are intended to inform, and not harrass, harangue or bring wrath of hell onto others. Trees way is to share and remain fair and will do so with you as well regardless of any shit that you decide to spew.

Shit spewed does stink. But you are free to spew away Whispers. Reputations take a lot of time and money to build yet are easily damaged. Part of the reason Trees resigned in part to avoid damages caused when shit goes flying around.

Trees could take a fairly significant sized pile of it on Whispers and toss it around too, but that seems indiscrete and will be avoided. Please consider doing same. Or not.

Contact any provider Trees has reviewed x 50. 100% of those who are reachable will report that Trees perfect gentlemen who gets invited back. Besmirch away, Whispers but do your research first and get info at its source. Word on street about how whispers exercised 'extreme control' over live-in strippers would not be terribly convincing unless Trees heard it from one of the enslaved? Suggesting at something that has no basis, in and of itself could cause harm. So let's not.

In terms of your suggesting of publicly "flogging" (the Member whose girl Trees had), that was considered. But rejected. First, Trees has met and shared lunch with the high-profile Member and found him intelligent, fair, cool and even if he were none of those things, Trees would still honor a confidence made with him. On his initiative. On his request. Trees still believes discretion is the better part of valor, and honoring confidences is what separates good men from those with penchant for evil. Look a man in the eye and give your word: never break it, even if he decides time has come to remove the mod helmet from Trees.

Honoring Trees word. That is what Trees has done, is doing and will continue to do pending 57th eccie review. Set out for 3 sets of 19. Almost there. Thanks to wonderful and supportive providers and hobbyists who have made this strangely public process about uniquely private activities so quenching. For all 7 remaining, Trees intends to bring not only the regular gifts, but fresh fruit too! Berries grow on bushes and Trees!!!

19Trees

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women