Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2013, 10:19 AM   #16
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

I read Scarlett's post and had so much to say, but then everyone already said it, lol. Y'all read my mind!
Old 09-15-2013, 10:27 AM   #17
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've pretty much always held the same opinion until the last year or so.

Until about a year ago, I would have sworn that the majority of the people here are nice and even the trolls out there are alright, they just need a hug. Or something.

However, I've changed my mind.

I sincerely believe that there are some people out there that serve no other purpose than to use their spare time, if they're even busy with work at all, to cause others havoc.

Or to cause havoc on themselves.

I've reached out to help individuals who I thought were just misunderstood and do you know what happened? They've shit on me. Figuratively speaking, of course!

I've been outed. I've been called a cunt while trying to help ladies on this board. And the list goes on.

Has it made me bitter? Not really. But I'm completely aware that there are sociopaths right here on this board, and that there is nothing to be done about them (since you can't shoot them!) except to ignore and coexist.

Elisabeth
Old 09-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #18
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Four percent of the population is a sociopath. That's 1 in 25. Odds are that we have more than our share here.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #19
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Four percent of the population is a sociopath. That's 1 in 25. Odds are that we have more than our share here.
With all of the books that have come out lately about sociopaths (The Sociopath Next Door is one of them, if I remember right), I wonder if the number is growing?

1 out of 25 sounds like a really high curve. I would have thought the number was much much less. If the number of sociopaths is at 4%, I do think that there would be more of an emphasis on how to control these people in the population.

Or at least put laws into place that would help others not get hurt.

I just don't know, though. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of sociopaths on the board was higher than the national average. After all, this is an edgy part of life to play in.

Sometimes.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #20
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

and you can also take your shitty day or hard life out on complete strangers that you could care less about
Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #21
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

That's the tricky thing about sociopaths , you don't know about them 'til they are arrested . You can have your suspicions , only when you see them on the news do you know for sure .
Old 09-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #22
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
That's the tricky thing about sociopaths , you don't know about them 'til they are arrested .
Or your dead!

IB
Old 09-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #23
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
and you can also take your shitty day or hard life out on complete strangers that you could care less about
That's when the whole idea of professionalism pops in.

On the other hand, if I've had a crappy day, having an appointment gives me the opportunity to spoil someone silly and get my mind off of the other.

So I'm more grateful to that person, if you will.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #24
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
if I've had a crappy day, having an appointment gives me the opportunity to spoil someone silly and get my mind off of the other.
So true!
Old 09-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #25
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't expect many a-holes to get on the board and admit to WHY they are a-holes!

I think I know the answer to my own question. Some of them need a FUCKING hug. Some of them angry in life, do not like themselves etc. The usual reason for putting down others and elevating themselves. Some of them may not be sociopaths, but certainly need their narcissistic supply. And this is the perfect place to get it. This is an edgy and dangerous world where, I never really thought about it before in so much depth, but a perfect place for personality disorders, character defects to become known.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #26
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
This is an edgy and dangerous world where, I never really thought about it before in so much depth, but a perfect place for personality disorders, character defects to become known.
Exactly the reason every one of us is here . Personally I will never grow up , huge Peter Pan thing going on .
Old 09-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #27
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It reminds me of the psychological games people play in prison. Primal games. And while so negative and unfulfilling, it is hard to look away for sheer morbid curiosity. What does that say about me? lol! Am I an ass-hole too? Probably.

What makes me sad is the inequality. The lack of respect. We are all in here doing some shady shit, so on some level I would think that would make our little community closer, but it's far from that.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #28
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Sometimes it is definitely a game , like someone said earlier trolling . I get lumped into that , but my post are usually blurting whatever I'm thinking unfiltered . Still say the same shit face to face , but body language and facial expressions tend to make it easier to know it's the sense of humor .

This is probably the worst example of crossing the line I've witnessed .

Physical Description: Muy gorda. shes nothing to write home about. decent looking face for bbbj purposes only, hella short like an umpaloompa, big ass gut, triangle booty and perky urangatang tities....
Old 09-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #29
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite asshole song...

http://youtu.be/gl2NKZtl07c
Old 09-15-2013, 12:32 PM   #30
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There is a difference in a being an asshole at times and just being flawed fundamentally without having any regard to other human's feelings.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women