Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35188
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-08-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking BBW'S, OLD PROVIDERS, TS'S and JUST UGLY GIRLS

Inspired by Lilly....

I do NOT care for BBW'S, Older Ladies, TS'S and UGLY CHICKS. That's just me. That's my preference. We all have choices to make in life and those are mine. Now I have certainly banged a fatty or two in my time. But I choose NOT to pay for it. I have also banged a few UGLY chicks as well, but they really didn't look as bad when I had 6 scotches in me. If your collecting social security I'm not interested. There was that one time in San Antonio where Bobbi turned out to be Bobby... but that had a abrupt ending and I don't want to talk about that. LOL

But it's my money, my time and my life. If I choose to see nothing but BBW'S well then that's perfectly OK. Why wouldn't it be? For years I have told providers to spend five minutes with me and if for any reason they choose NOT to have a session with me no harm no foul. I would NOT print a word about it. Fortunately none of the providers have ever taken me up on that thou.

The way this works is "we" choose you. You choose to collect the cash. Simple as that. If by chance it doesn't work for either one of us... well then it just doesn't work. There is room enough for all of use here.

Any thoughts?
Old 09-08-2013, 12:58 AM   #2
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Inspired by Lilly....

I do NOT care for BBW'S, Older Ladies, TS'S and UGLY CHICKS. That's just me. That's my preference. We all have choices to make in life and those are mine. Now I have certainly banged a fatty or two in my time. But I choose NOT to pay for it. I have also banged a few UGLY chicks as well, but they really didn't look as bad when I had 6 scotches in me. If your collecting social security I'm not interested. There was that one time in San Antonio where Bobbi turned out to be Bobby... but that had a abrupt ending and I don't want to talk about that. LOL

But it's my money, my time and my life. If I choose to see nothing but BBW'S well then that's perfectly OK. Why wouldn't it be? For years I have told providers to spend five minutes with me and if for any reason they choose NOT to have a session with me no harm no foul. I would NOT print a word about it. Fortunately none of the providers have ever taken me up on that thou.

The way this works is "we" choose you. You choose to collect the cash. Simple as that. If by chance it doesn't work for either one of us... well then it just doesn't work. There is room enough for all of use here.

Any thoughts?
I'd rather pass on the cash
Well based on what you said to me during your test call and based on this post I would hate for you to fuck a fatty based only on "What SL says he will do he does..." I wont hold you to that as I dont want any one who truly doesnt want me...I mean why pay money to something you will hate
Old 09-08-2013, 01:26 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
I'd rather pass on the cash
Well based on what you said to me during your test call and based on this post I would hate for you to fuck a fatty based only on "What SL says he will do he does..." I wont hold you to that as I dont want any one who truly doesnt want me...I mean why pay money (to) for something you will hate
So when someone has preferences you hear... HATE?

ASK ME ABOUT MY TS FRIEND AmberRose (We do not do doubles) Hummm... preference or hate? What if someone really wanted a TS & You?
Old 09-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #4
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No hate at all...
Old 09-08-2013, 04:24 AM   #5
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If someone wanted.a Ts and me.I have zero problem
Old 09-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
No hate at all...
OK, you referenced "HATE" but you didn't mean "HATE".

Quote:
If someone wanted.a Ts and me.I have zero problem
Ok, you clearly say you don't do doubles with a T but apparently you do.

Well I'm glad we got that cleared up!

I forgot to mention... I don't care for "INK" but I have grown very fond of a few ladies that do! Hell one ever posted an "ALERT" about me! LOL

SL ALERT thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=826136

Katie Lue Show Case:

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=94797

SL review Of Katie Lue:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=621348

And suddenly I'm hungry!
Old 09-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #7
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I clearly said I dont double with.Amber and that has zero to do with the.Ts factor

Hate may have been the wrong word
Old 09-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I clearly said I dont double with.Amber and that has zero to do with the.Ts factor

Hate may have been the wrong word
Like I said... it's crystal clear now!
Old 09-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #9
Bloated Love Knuckle
BANNED

Really dude? So what's this?

Provider: Sandra Dee Phone: Providered After Screening Email Address: Providered After Screening URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44165 http://sensualsandra.com/ https:// www.preferred411.com/P57975 City: Austin State: Texas Address: South Austin Appointment Type: Incal Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes Activities: HJ, BBBJ, FSMPC Session Length: 1 hour Fee: $$$ Hair Length and Color: Brown / Blonde High Lights To shoulders Mostly Blonde Age: 48 Smoking Status: Non-Smoker Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian Physical Description: 5'7", 115 LBS.

Sorry to inform you, that is 150 in hooker years!

Just love when peoples actions contridict their posted words.

Janine is 49 I believe, still one of the wildest I've seen on the boards.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle View Post
Really dude? So what's this?

Provider: Sandra Dee Phone: Providered After Screening Email Address: Providered After Screening URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44165 http://sensualsandra.com/ https:// www.preferred411.com/P57975 City: Austin State: Texas Address: South Austin Appointment Type: Incal Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes Activities: HJ, BBBJ, FSMPC Session Length: 1 hour Fee: $$$ Hair Length and Color: Brown / Blonde High Lights To shoulders Mostly Blonde Age: 48 Smoking Status: Non-Smoker Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian Physical Description: 5'7", 115 LBS.

Sorry to inform you, that is 150 in hooker years!

Just love when peoples actions contridict their posted words.

Janine is 49 I believe, still one of the wildest I've seen on the boards.
Not sure I understand the question? I had a session with a provider who has the body of a 20-25 year old. Good for me! If you keep going back you'll see I have also had a session or two with a BBW or two as well.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #11
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now that I am sober (was drinking before I posted last night)
No having a preference does not = hate so let me reword this correctly...
...I mean why pay money to do something/someone you know you would not enjoy fully as it is out of your preferred range..

Like you said there is room for all of us
Old 09-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #12
Aphrodite
Account Disabled

User ID: 52990
My ECCIE Reviews

*Deep Breath In...and out...* I have so many thoughts that are buzzing through my brain but, I realize that on a board such as this, it would be business suicide...but, if I was going to say what I really think...
a)So, 48 is 150 in hooker years? Thank you for the clarification.
b)It is liberating and freeing to live in a society where women are considered 'old' and useless after the age of 45.
c)I wonder how many men are here because their wives no longer feel like they are sexually desirable or attractive anymore and their husbands help feed that mind set?
d)I wonder how many men here really get what a turn-off it is for their wives to fake it when they have to look at their hairy asses/balls/d*%ks while he does a half hearted job of oral sex, kissing her w/ bad breath, listening to him snore/fart/burp for how many years and he can't understand why she doesn't crave his 'jungle love-wild-ass-monkey-sex-greek-god-body' anymore?
e)I know it is so easy for men to dismiss a woman as a 'fatty', 'older ladies' or whatevers...and reduce them something that isn't really human. Perhaps we all do it w/ various forms of prejudice...but, it still feels ugly to be on the receiving end of it.
f)I am glad that every life choice I make now is based on my talent and abilities - not on my 'looks' or ability to turn heads. I wish I could pass that message on to young women as they will wake up one day and realize that as they enter a room...they are not the one who turns heads any more. More than likely, it will be her daughter...
g)I am glad I am of a 'certain age' and don't give a s*$t about whether men are offended by the fact that I now speak my mind...just in the same way, they can speak theirs and not worry about who finds them offensive or misogynistic
h) Good thing I refrained from posting any of this...lest, I offend and things get a bit too real!
Old 09-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #13
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrodite View Post
h) Good thing I refrained from posting any of this...lest, I offend and things get a bit too real!
Real is good!
Old 09-08-2013, 03:50 PM   #14
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Inspired by Lilly....

Any thoughts?
Dude, seriously? What in the wide world of sports inspired you to start such a disparaging post rather than a positive "I like petite spinners?"
Old 09-08-2013, 03:55 PM   #15
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by saustin View Post
Dude, seriously? What in the wide world of sports inspired you to start such a disparaging post rather than a positive "I like petite spinners?"
Amen. We all like what we like. If you are a hobbyist, the girls really don't care what you look like as long as you pay them.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women