Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2017, 02:42 PM   #16
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Now your personal issues have you crossing over into threats to out others through contact with their landlords?

Isn't it time for you to check yourself in for some well needed rest and therapy?
It's not like you Whispers, to completely miss the point.. You're slipping in your comprehension. But at your age, we can forgive you.. Remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you!!
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 03:01 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
I have no idea on what the peanut gallery has to say, not do I care. Anyways, busy doing and enjoying what I love to do. Peace out until I have the time and interest in this issue.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:05 PM   #18
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Default WTF

What the fuck FP? You have officially lost your mind. No jokes, no trolling, get some help ASAP!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:08 PM   #19
winn dixie
Premium Access

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #20
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Just ignore all of the trolls.

You have the guts and courage to get all of this out in the open.

I'm in a situation where my neighbor next door sold his house and then someone else moved in right away. Then all of the sudden two Chinese nursing students moved in.

I'm not stupid. School already started.

There is no doubt that this and the other incidents have to do with the human traffickers of sex slaves. And yes, the FBI and CIA are involved but at times it feels lie they are the ones I should fear.

Thanks for sharing.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Old 11-25-2017, 09:51 PM   #22
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Oh ya, silly of me to forget this small detail - it was a newbie that had just signed up about a week or two before trying to contact me. I haven't been newbie friendly in IDK how long now so I can't imagine how this person got a phone number I don't have listed or posted anywhere.
I really have no idea what you think you have evidence of or what DOD licenses on your phone means or what the phone repair guy saw on your phone right before he threw his away...

...but as for your phone number, have you looked at your most recent review?
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 09:53 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 11-25-2017, 09:56 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
I really have no idea what you think you have evidence of or what DOD licenses on your phone means or what the phone repair guy saw on your phone right before he threw his away...

...but as for your phone number, have you looked at your most recent review?

Old 11-26-2017, 06:29 AM   #25
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You people really and truly missed the point and the issue. Anyways, this is on a different topic, yes I am going to hijack my own thread. I was becoming friends with a provider that goes by the me "Erin",she did something last night that I count as one of the top 5 of shamefully deceitful things a person have ever done to me. Hopefully after this I will never hear or see from her again.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:45 AM   #26
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PS, if anyone sees her ask her if she misses my swing. She can go make her own. That is last I will ever speak on this board about such a shamefully deceitful person. Enjoy the gossip about the post.
Old 11-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #27
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Taking a min to say OMG, I just had the best time laughing at your guy's responses and showing off the actual codes and shit from my phone. Best part is saying "OK, at what point did you miss the fact that if a codes reads, dogfooding, daily_hygine,animal_sniffer,at &t update with a sprint installer, ect it just might be hacked? " Literally, did you guys just fall off the turnip truck? It was hilarious as I'm showing the actual codes to someone and then read your guy's posts, my tummy actul started to hurt from so much laughter! Keep it coming guys cuz I'm making a great comedy show out all of this! I need one for the Voltron code, not to happy with the Robots in disguise, tag line I have going with it.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:24 PM   #28
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Taking a min to say OMG, I just had the best time laughing at your guy's responses and showing off the actual codes and shit from my phone. Best part is saying "OK, at what point did you miss the fact that if a codes reads, dogfooding, daily_hygine,animal_sniffer,at &t update with a sprint installer, ect it just might be hacked? " Literally, did you guys just fall off the turnip truck? It was hilarious as I'm showing the actual codes to someone and then read your guy's posts, my tummy actul started to hurt from so much laughter! Keep it coming guys cuz I'm making a great comedy show out all of this! I need one for the Voltron code, not to happy with the Robots in disguise, tag line I have going with it.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:15 PM   #29
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Something caught my eye in one of your guy's posts about a review. My last review was in September. The whole point of this thread was about how a newbie tried to text on Tuesday when I haven't had a phone number or email to even get a hold of me in months. So what is your point or were you trying to make my point? Either way keep up the comedy skits. I feel like the "Here's your sign award" comedian.XOXO

PS, can I do the Jeff Foxworthy and say "You just might be a redneck.... "? I'm warming up to the idea.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:37 PM   #30
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Something caught my eye in one of your guy's posts about a review. My last review was in September. The whole point of this thread was about how a newbie tried to text on Tuesday when I haven't had a phone number or email to even get a hold of me in months. So what is your point or were you trying to make my point? Either way keep up the comedy skits. I feel like the "Here's your sign award" comedian.XOXO

PS, can I do the Jeff Foxworthy and say "You just might be a redneck.... "? I'm warming up to the idea.
The review from September lists a phone number for you. 99% chance that is where the newbie got your number from. He was probably unaware that you no longer have that phone number.
Gamer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women