Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2017, 04:55 PM   #1
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A really interesting pm

As everyone knows I haven't been on Eccie for awhile and that I haven't had a phone number or email for quite some time too. So I was answering some of my pm's and there is a pm from this Tuesday. The person says he texted me on Tuesday. Now that's pretty hard to do since I didn't have a phone number. So does anyone have any ideas who the person actually texted? Curious kitty's want to know. Trust me, I wouldn't be at all surprised by any of the answers that anyone chooses to post. Come on people, let the cat out of the bag. LMFAO!!
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 05:57 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I really think that some innocuous correspondence of yours may have tripped the government’s imperfect terrorist-finding algorithm. That's got to be the reason you can't resolve all of your IT problems and that's why you feel watched. You are not imaging all of these weird events. Your paranoia is justified. You need to constantly be aware so you can stop them.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 07:49 AM   #3
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well that's a good explanation. I do have DOD licences on my phones. I'm still trying understand section 15. Of course I'm justified on believing that my shit has been hacked. The number of phone repair people, and many others that I've talked to are floored when I start pulling up info on my phone. I really need to be a candid camera host. The faces of people says it all. I didn't know that people can turn that many shades of grey and green. Live and learn something every day.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had one cell phone repair guy hook up his iPhone to my phone at the time. Yes it is fully possible to hook up an iPhone to am Android phone with the switch app and a small specialized connector. Anyways, the guy looks up at me and says "I am so sorry for you. I've known one other person that has gone this. " Then turns around and then throws his brand new iPhone away. I hadn't even stepped away from the counter. True story.

PS, I'm still waiting to hear an explanation on the "AT&T update with a sprint installer" that BTW isn't even an AT&T phone. Yes I can fully show and prove that is what that phone says.
Old 11-25-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
Gamer
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

If I no longer had a phone and someone said they texted me, I would assume they texted the number they had for me. This level of paranoia is usually indicative of deeper issues.
Gamer is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 10:15 AM   #6
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice try Gamer. Again I can fully PROVE what I am posting. There is a difference in paranoia and actual EVIDENCE. In paranoia there isn't much proof its based on a person's belief. Now in actual evidence there is pictures, documenting, eye-witness accounts, ect. So my question to you Gamer is this- if you actually took the time to look at all the evidence, talked with people that have seen for themselves the documentations,ect would you still call it paranoia or that a situation is real? I would bet a lot of police dectives would love to hear your thoughts because they have to have actual evidence to be able to prosecute a case and not just their gut instincts.
Old 11-25-2017, 10:19 AM   #7
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

PS gamer, you would be surprised on what games are being used to play head games. Yes, I can prove this too, but then again you probably already know this. Hence the name Gamer.
Tag your it! Wanta play again
Old 11-25-2017, 11:28 AM   #8
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh ya, silly of me to forget this small detail - it was a newbie that had just signed up about a week or two before trying to contact me. I haven't been newbie friendly in IDK how long now so I can't imagine how this person got a phone number I don't have listed or posted anywhere.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:35 AM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:07 PM   #10
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, sl I am fully aware of your weekly lists. I do find it quite fascinating on how a lot of things got suddenly moved, suspended, and renamed. People do like to put up pictures for their contribution work on projects. Funny, that I happened to have met them in some form or another. The QR codes were very informative too. Good thing I have the master programs still saved along with many of the crossed reference companies that are located right here in Austin. I've even went and visited a few of the addresses. Hell, just for shits and giggles I might just go and talk with the realtors that least the offices.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:22 PM   #11
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, my personal favorite is the - temperature -sensors-master file. It cracks me up due to who wrote the program. It is so very fitting. LMFAO,thank you Twitter for that lead. For those of you that don't understand what's being talked about,be very glad and it's best to stay out it. Trust me I sure as hell didn't want any part of this either. Hell, I still don't want any part of this.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:30 PM   #12
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Yes, sl I am fully aware of your weekly lists. I do find it quite fascinating on how a lot of things got suddenly moved, suspended, and renamed. People do like to put up pictures for their contribution work on projects. Funny, that I happened to have met them in some form or another. The QR codes were very informative too. Good thing I have the master programs still saved along with many of the crossed reference companies that are located right here in Austin. I've even went and visited a few of the addresses. Hell, just for shits and giggles I might just go and talk with the realtors that least the offices.
Now your personal issues have you crossing over into threats to out others through contact with their landlords?

Isn't it time for you to check yourself in for some well needed rest and therapy?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 12:40 PM   #13
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post

rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 01:56 PM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 02:27 PM   #15
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no idea on what the peanut gallery has to say, not do I care. Anyways, busy doing and enjoying what I love to do. Peace out until I have the time and interest in this issue.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women