Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2016, 09:45 PM   #1
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To all of the self-proclaimed 'hot' guys

If I had a dollar for every guy who said, "I'm really hot" I could buy my own goddam island. And I'm not talking about a sand bar in the middle of Lake Travis. I'm talking island island. Somewhere with crystal clear water. And if I'm really lucky, Amazon will deliver to me there.

I am so fucking sick of guys who want a discount, or worse - a freebie - because they're hot. I'm sorry, but if you're *that* hot, your ass would be hitting out of the park on Tinder. But you're not, are you? You're here. Which means that something is wrong with you - at least in the eyes of the general female population (hookers are way less judgmental). Either you've got a small dick (I can handle that), or you're socially awkward (I can handle that, too), or you've got six toes on your left foot (hell, I'd give you a discount just to see that shit). But if you're hot and you're here, you ain't fooling nobody, bro. This here is the hobby world where you PAY for play. This ain't no goddam shopping catalog - Hoes R Us - where you get to pick and choose as you please and we should be oh-so-grateful that you, the hot guy, chose us. Fuck that. Your hotness doesn't buy my children Christmas presents. Your attractiveness doesn't pay my rent. *If* I wanted to fuck a hot guy, my ass would be on Tinder. Or I'd just fuck my kickboxing instructor. I'm not here to find a friend with benefits. I'm here to pay my bills and make people happy. You know what my job is? To relieve some of your stress. To make you a happier, less pent-up person. Because a happier person attracts happier people. Do you give a discount to the hot chick at your job? Does she get free internet? A free car? If all of the hot people got discounts and free shit, the world would cease to spin on its axis. So stop being an entitled little bitch and man the fuck up and pay up, just like everybody else, because your ass ain't special.

Some of you are asking, why the rant, Claire? Here's the story. I had someone ask about the CAH party. Then he asked about staying after. I said, 1) I'm usually pretty exhausted after playing hostess (the cooking, the cleaning, the hosting) that I don't play afterward (the ONE time I tried, someone else cock-blocked the whole goddam thing, and I watched the client walk around with the envelope in his back pocket the entire goddam time), and 2) it's my birthday the next day. This motherfucker asks if I need birthday sex. I said, "what makes you think I don't already have that planned? He asked again the day of the party and I said, "sure, as long as you have cash." His response was, "Oh, I thought this could be a friends with benefits thing." I'm sorry, I haven't even fucking met you, never fucked you, how the fuck are you presuming that 1) I'll want to fuck you, and 2) I'll want to fuck you for free??? I said, "Do you know what's better than birthday sex? Birthday sex that I'm getting paid for."

Thus the rant.

You know what I've discovered? The so-called hot guys don't know how to fuck. At ALL. Because no one has ever told them how to fuck properly. You know who my favorite clients are? The average guys. The below-average guys. Because they have to work at it. They have to try. They WANT to please you. You know what I've found out? Hot guys don't eat pussy. And even if they do, they sure as fuck don't do it very well. But average guys, below-average guys? Oh ho ho, they LOVE to eat pussy. They're willing to learn. They WANT to please a woman. And goddam, they're quick learners.

You know what's even better than the average guy or the below-average guy? The hot guy who doesn't haggle. Love love LOVE that guy. I have a few of those. This dude could get any woman he wants and he's here with me AND he's paying me. It don't get any better than that, people.

But my absolute favorite? The hot guy who doesn't know he's hot. The humble hot guy. The guy who is under appreciated. The guy who hasn't been reminded of his hotness. Do you know how many hot guys are out there who don't know how hot they are?!? Fuuuuuuck. I'd need some calculus to do that kind of math, because there are a fuck ton of those dudes out there.

So please, if you think you're hot, or you've been told you're attractive, do me a favor:

Don't ask me for a discount.

Don't ask me for a freebie.

Don't make it awkward.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:50 PM   #2
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:12 PM   #3
terrier16973479
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I love daniel tosh's joke about beauty queens (about girls who aren't perfect but think they are), that ends with this:
you're going to have to just get used to the fact that you are not going to be a beauty queen, that your life is going to be more like guy's lives are: no one's going to be getting in line to date you...
And, of course, there are going to be guys out there who are just fooling themselves, thinking they are all that.
terrier16973479 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:13 PM   #4
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
If I had a dollar for every guy who said, "I'm really hot" I could buy my own goddam island. And I'm not talking about a sand bar in the middle of Lake Travis. I'm talking island island. Somewhere with crystal clear water. And if I'm really lucky, Amazon will deliver to me there.

I am so fucking sick of guys who want a discount, or worse - a freebie - because they're hot. I'm sorry, but if you're *that* hot, your ass would be hitting out of the park on Tinder. But you're not, are you? You're here. Which means that something is wrong with you - at least in the eyes of the general female population (hookers are way less judgmental). Either you've got a small dick (I can handle that), or you're socially awkward (I can handle that, too), or you've got six toes on your left foot (hell, I'd give you a discount just to see that shit). But if you're hot and you're here, you ain't fooling nobody, bro. This here is the hobby world where you PAY for play. This ain't no goddam shopping catalog - Hoes R Us - where you get to pick and choose as you please and we should be oh-so-grateful that you, the hot guy, chose us. Fuck that. Your hotness doesn't buy my children Christmas presents. Your attractiveness doesn't pay my rent. *If* I wanted to fuck a hot guy, my ass would be on Tinder. Or I'd just fuck my kickboxing instructor. I'm not here to find a friend with benefits. I'm here to pay my bills and make people happy. You know what my job is? To relieve some of your stress. To make you a happier, less pent-up person. Because a happier person attracts happier people. Do you give a discount to the hot chick at your job? Does she get free internet? A free car? If all of the hot people got discounts and free shit, the world would cease to spin on its axis. So stop being an entitled little bitch and man the fuck up and pay up, just like everybody else, because your ass ain't special.

Some of you are asking, why the rant, Claire? Here's the story. I had someone ask about the CAH party. Then he asked about staying after. I said, 1) I'm usually pretty exhausted after playing hostess (the cooking, the cleaning, the hosting) that I don't play afterward (the ONE time I tried, someone else cock-blocked the whole goddam thing, and I watched the client walk around with the envelope in his back pocket the entire goddam time), and 2) it's my birthday the next day. This motherfucker asks if I need birthday sex. I said, "what makes you think I don't already have that planned? He asked again the day of the party and I said, "sure, as long as you have cash." His response was, "Oh, I thought this could be a friends with benefits thing." I'm sorry, I haven't even fucking met you, never fucked you, how the fuck are you presuming that 1) I'll want to fuck you, and 2) I'll want to fuck you for free??? I said, "Do you know what's better than birthday sex? Birthday sex that I'm getting paid for."

Thus the rant.

You know what I've discovered? The so-called hot guys don't know how to fuck. At ALL. Because no one has ever told them how to fuck properly. You know who my favorite clients are? The average guys. The below-average guys. Because they have to work at it. They have to try. They WANT to please you. You know what I've found out? Hot guys don't eat pussy. And even if they do, they sure as fuck don't do it very well. But average guys, below-average guys? Oh ho ho, they LOVE to eat pussy. They're willing to learn. They WANT to please a woman. And goddam, they're quick learners.

You know what's even better than the average guy or the below-average guy? The hot guy who doesn't haggle. Love love LOVE that guy. I have a few of those. This dude could get any woman he wants and he's here with me AND he's paying me. It don't get any better than that, people.

But my absolute favorite? The hot guy who doesn't know he's hot. The humble hot guy. The guy who is under appreciated. The guy who hasn't been reminded of his hotness. Do you know how many hot guys are out there who don't know how hot they are?!? Fuuuuuuck. I'd need some calculus to do that kind of math, because there are a fuck ton of those dudes out there.

So please, if you think you're hot, or you've been told you're attractive, do me a favor:

Don't make it awkward.

i know im not the hot... but i LOVE eating pussy . and being instructed in how to do it
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:16 PM   #5
justaphase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wow, this is the funniest shit you have ever posted, and that's saying something. I love it!

My list of most entertaining posters: Eryn, Ms V, and now CSB

FWIW, I am average to the extreme.
justaphase is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:41 PM   #6
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

shit, im so ugly even my shadow cant wait to leave once the lights go off.
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:01 PM   #7
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't care how hot a guy is. If he says some shit like that he ceases to be hot. It says he doesn't respect you. A humble respectful clean cut guy is the best MAN period. And if he can't eat pussy... Get to steppin.'
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:16 PM   #8
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wow. What a well-structured rant. I'm serious. That was a god damned public service announcement. I say again, wow babe.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:37 PM   #9
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Daaaaaaaaayum!

Good shit
JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 11:37 PM   #10
bottoms up
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Charging the rates some of you ladies do, you'd think you would be a little hotter too
bottoms up is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 01:54 AM   #11
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah knows Ah'm HAWT. At mah age, Ah git HAWT flashes awl tha time!!!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:02 AM   #12
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post

Thus the rant.

Don't make it awkward.
THIS. So so true.
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 05:48 AM   #13
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Now that is some funny shit. You can always refer them to Mocospace. Some guys swear by it.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:40 AM   #14
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

The gentleman who prompted this rant formally apologized. All is right with the world again
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:59 AM   #15
Stewie griffen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Im ugly..... how about a freebie?
Stewie griffen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women