Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160326
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35187
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2015, 11:39 AM   #196
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
While that would certainly explain a few things it would also mean that either he saw CSB bcd or that the two of them are in cahoots with a fake glowing review.

I have a hard time imagining either based upon their board interaction.

Around here anything's possible I suppose.
That wasn't the reference I was referring to actually.

And we all know CSB has NEVER had a fake review written for...er....about her.

It's all good funz...bunch of horny guys posting deep thought provoking subjects and responses in made up disguises on a fuck board ...gotta love it!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:00 PM   #197
Kitty Bunny Fuck
Well known giver of fucks

User ID: 228727
Location: Triangle of jaded bitches, fluffy bunnies, & unicorns!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainVanillaATX View Post
+1

Cat in Hat appears to be the OP. Same style, verbiage, etc..... Very clever post, very insightful post, very NERVE WRACKING post...... Sparked some good discussions. But I too think that The Cat is out of the bag here.........

-Nilla (Not a "ClaireMandle"....and I got witnesses! Really good witnesses!)
Yes you do dear! Really good witnesses

Plus you have all your hair

Im still waiting on that ice cream. (Plain vanilla of course) and fried pickles oh and Claire's cookies too
Kitty Bunny Fuck is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:05 PM   #198
Cat in the Hat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Some of you seem to miss Whispers so much that you look for him in every post from anyone new to the board it seems. Sorry to disappoint you but I am neither he nor the OP. I have a history on ASPD as well as TER and have lurked here for a couple of years.

This post interested me for one reason. I was a man caught by a wife I had not really considered when getting involved with these activities. I hurt her and I hurt my children and the opinion I shared was of my own dealings in a similar situation. My wife had done nothing wrong. I simply got bored one day a girl that looked a lot like someone from when I was in HS that I used to desire ran an ad one day I noticed. One thing led to another.

Rather than fight I sucked it up and decided my kids would be adults in a few years so I would just go along with what their mother wanted. Later, when it all was done and over with and we were in a routine I apologized to them and explained myself and we have a great relationship today.

i think I saved myself at least $25,000 in attorney fees.
Cat in the Hat is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #199
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat View Post
Some of you seem to miss Whispers so much that you look for him in every post from anyone new to the board it seems. Sorry to disappoint you but I am neither he nor the OP. I have a history on ASPD as well as TER and have lurked here for a couple of years.
How can you lurk without a handle. You have to register to see anything. So this is your 'other' lurking handle? Or do you have a lurking handle and this is now your fresh spanking new posting handle?

idle minds would like to know. well , not really don't care. But you 'almost' admitted to violating the board rules with that slip of the cat .. err tongue.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:29 PM   #200
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
How can you lurk without a handle.
Easy, simply go to www.eccie.net and don't log in ...

Can't see private tags or ROS or any of the "private" lounges
and you cannot post

BUt you can see the rest
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:35 PM   #201
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Call me old fashioned (go ahead, let it floooowww off your tongue), but I haven't any respect for those that have to constantly change their "persona" or handle because they fucked up the old one or can't stand to go on a vacation from the board. Same thing for those that need multiple handles. Just a disgusting display of internet cowardice.

Be your handle...live you handle...love your handle...{be the ball Danny}.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:19 PM   #202
Cat in the Hat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
How can you lurk without a handle. You have to register to see anything. So this is your 'other' lurking handle? Or do you have a lurking handle and this is now your fresh spanking new posting handle?

idle minds would like to know. well , not really don't care. But you 'almost' admitted to violating the board rules with that slip of the cat .. err tongue.
Why would anyone register to see things without the ability to get a preview of what it's worth to them?

You can read most of what is in the forums and see all the ads, get contact information and email, call or text people without ever registering.

You can't read a lot of the review data but there is a lot that can be gathered from the comments that follow a review being posted.

I registered in order to post and possibly participate but it seems that you all already have who you want here and are unwilling to be open to anyone new.

Which I find humorous in light of a lot of comments in regards to the people that were banned being those that made it an unfriendly place.

Perhaps it's an unfriendly place because many here are set in their ways as well as their opinions and not open to others that have a different one?
Cat in the Hat is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 05:28 PM   #203
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

It's all nonsense, just fuck and be happy!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 02:48 AM   #204
tuckermaxxx77
Registered Member

Whew, she said daughter. Means I'm in the clear
tuckermaxxx77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women