Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-10-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 143061
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Hooker Church

I had a lot of fun this last Sunday meeting some fellow providers for "Hooker Church," and I'd really love to do it again this Sunday!

I was only able to stay for 20-30 minutes due to an appointment, but it was so nice being able to have conversations with the ladies who know exactly what I go through and work with in a private setting. No Johns lurking and no trolls to mock us or degrade us. It was much different than meeting providers through Happy Hours and lunches, it literally felt like a small sanctuary...like Church

I really hope we can get at least a few providers together again this Sunday for some brunch, I'm open to any location and can possibly help with rides. Providers - PM me or reply here if you are interested.

It's so important for us providers to work together and take back the control we very much have in this business, and it's particularly important for us to stop the misogyny and abuse that occurs on this board daily.

It's important for us to build each other up and protect each other. It's important to find friends in this industry, particularly friends you don't mix business with (unless you wanna make an extra few hundred bucks ). It's important to learn about one another and discuss our work, why we do it, what we like, what we don't like, what scares us, what elates us, what makes us do what we do...it's important to (privately) attach an identity to our handles. We need to be seen as human beings, even if just by our fellow providers.

I understand that most women cannot be as vocal as I am in their personal lives about what we do, most women don't have blogs or Facebooks where they openly talk about Sex Work and Sex Workers and Sex Worker Rights, which is why it's even MORE important for those women to find an outlet somewhere. There's no reason to hide, especially if you're looking for fellow providers and friends to safely vent/chat/gossip/laugh with.

I thought this was a very positive and fun way to get to know the community a little better and it was just fascinating to be surrounded by other women who were just like me. I felt uplifted, I laughed my butt off, I bonded, I watched girls eat a lot of sausage...it was fun!

Let's do it again!

EFN
Old 09-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #2
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

So why not thank the ladies in the women's only section?? Since this had nothing to do w the guys?
Old 09-10-2014, 11:32 AM   #3
30seconds
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I was aware of this hooker church as one of ur flock told me. Sounds like fun.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #4
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Eryn-

I'm sorry, but who said I wasn't going to do that or that I hadn't contacted them personally already? Also, this very much has to do with the guys. We could ask them the same question on for a lot of posts - why post them in Co-Ed when it can be private?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post

It's important for us to build each other up and protect each other.
You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:03 PM   #6
Guest031715-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by munson View Post
I was aware of this hooker church as one of ur flock told me. Sounds like fun.
Awesome! I hope to see you there sometime!
Old 09-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #7
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

*bangs head on wall*

Please delete this thread for god's sake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Eryn-
We could ask them the same question on for a lot of posts - why post them in Co-Ed when it can be private?
look just because guys do it doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level. it's like your using HC to try and stick it them.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #8
30seconds
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
Awesome! I hope to see you there sometime!

No thank you. From what I understand its women only.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #9
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

Is this the church on 69Th street, right on the "Y"? Our Lady of Ill Repute?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #10
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

wow, SMH

I feel bad for the other ladies that wanted something special and private. I wish this thread would get moved to the appropriate forum.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:33 PM   #11
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Cool Shouldn't surprise you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
So why not thank the ladies in the women's only section?? Since this had nothing to do w the guys?
Its just a new way to get attention from the guys. Its kinda funny most of the responders here I have on ignore. Don't know why I haven't added Sally. Guess its like passing by a wreck and having that urge to look.

I do enjoy your posts Eryn!
Old 09-10-2014, 12:36 PM   #12
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion.
Watch yourself with this one Claire. Her motives are pretty transparent which you keyed in on.

Hugz,

T
Old 09-10-2014, 12:46 PM   #13
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
You realize I am falling in live with you right? . Common sense paired with a biting wit...damn.

(You know I am teasing about the love part).
Old 09-10-2014, 12:56 PM   #14
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
You realize I am falling in live with you right? . Common sense paired with a biting wit...damn.

LOL "falling in LIVE...." ? got a room together? lol Obviously teasing about the "love part", but that's not whatcha said.. jpoy (just pickin' on ya)
Old 09-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #15
ridemcowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

Don't forget a great ass and beautiful set if cha chas....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women