Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35186
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2017, 10:48 AM   #421
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why are some people so pathic?

Go get a life. Stop trying to be me. GO BE YOU! The first kik code was in my showcase, the second code I just took a screenshot 10 mins ago.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 10:51 AM   #422
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

What? The profile picture on the right one?

If you tap the code (picture) it will change.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 11:00 AM   #423
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The codes are different. The first code is the original code that I put in my showcase for people to get a hold of me. The second code I just took a screenshot of 15 mins ago. They are to different codes. I truly feel pity for these sick people. People that do this sort of thing to another person are twisted up inside their minds and justify their actions with more poisonous behaviors. What's even more sad is others that know about the illness these people portray and do nothing about it. In my mind both parties are in need of some serious physiologic therapy.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:13 AM   #424
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, fuck me running! Someone just Let me know that QR code is different every time. See what I mean about I've been fucked with so much I can't tell what's, what with this technology stuff. Just try to bear with me people. I've gone though hell and back and this shit can fuck with a person's head. That what it was intended to do in the first place. I'm not crazy or bad person, I'm just a person that's been fucked with and is confused about something I had no understanding of in the first place.
Old 12-29-2017, 01:47 PM   #425
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Sydmo,I unintentionally thought about you this morning
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdSmck9huAh/
Old 12-29-2017, 06:13 PM   #426
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Hey Sydmo,I unintentionally thought about you this morning
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdSmck9huAh/
Sweetheart, I have no clue what you are talking about in that video, I cant hear worth a shit. I think it's something to do with Liking yourself, which I do, very much, and I truly hope you do as well and, I'm not gonna lie, that bathing suit is fucking hot and you DO have a very sexy body. I just think you go off too much on random shit that nobody else knows anything about, if I offended you, I sincerely apologize. No BS, I am sorry for what I said. It would be my pleasure to buy you lunch sometime? I live very close to the Pool
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:12 AM   #427
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn,the audio is still bad? I'll be there at 7am working out with my poi balls first before my swim. Hehe,I come walking out of the changing room with my bathing suit on, knee-high or over the knee socks on,uggs on,and my hoodie unzipped and half of the people fall right back into the pool!I'm probably the best thing the lifeguards see all morning! I just tell everyone I'm in Switzerland or I want to be Swedish style.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:29 AM   #428
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok,folks there seems to be a huge missimpression about my kaleidoscope art work. Every single thing that you see on my FB page or Instagram page is all original art made by me,Fiephoenix/Gifter Phoenix. In fact I even made a tutorial video on how a person can make their own art work. My art did NOT come from the internet in any way (kaleidoscope art work), all other art work are free to edit with multiple free art templates that I use and incorporate into my artwork. So if see an art work labeled "fencing mesh material kaleidoscope " then thats really what it is.
https://youtu.be/HihvjXfng5A
The first picture is of the round tops to a fence pole that I made yesterday at home depot. The second picture I call "the old west and the dinosaur",You can read the story on that picture in Instagram, anyways you see my laying of templates in this art work. Both pieces of art work are mine. Hopefully this will help people to understand the difference between my styles of art work and that both are my art work.
Also the reason I haven't been posting an ad isn't because I'm not available. It's because I'm making new nude art work from my kaleidoscope art work and it's a bit tricky to get the colors and lines right. With each ad I want the picture I took if myself along with my nude art piece side by side. Thank you for reading my long winded post.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women