Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
{vb:debugvardump}
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Kerchunk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Why do providers...

Why do providers make an appointment, tell you everything is set, and then you never hear from them again after that? Are they rolling in so much cash that a few hundred dollars missed here and there and potential clients being pissed off at them doesn't mean anything?

I have been a member here since March and have had a grand total of two (2!) providers here on Eccie follow through with their appointments. I had a provider leave me hanging again last night with no communication after telling me she looked forward to our meeting (3.5 hours before the appointment) - and I log in today to see two reviews on her in my town. She wasted several hours of my busy weekend and actually had me worrying about her safety - seriously how long does it take to fire off an email saying "Sorry, something came up. I can't make it" or "Let's reschedule this."

Canceling an appointment doesn't anger most normal people - wasting people's time by treating them like dogs unworthy of communication does make people mad.

I'm sure it goes both ways with clients no-showing and being flaky and all, but I'm really starting to get tired of this. I have slowed down trying to make appointments with providers lately (yesterday was my first attempt in 2 weeks) since it seems in 90% of cases it ends up being a complete waste of time for me.
Kerchunk is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
spitfire178
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Ive found appointments made out here are a bit flakey due to either travel time between cities or a john that has a larger bankroll. Im guessing bankroll.

It seems NC/NS are becoming a bit more frequent and some of the women dont realize/care to communicate. It sure sucks, thats why Ive tried to stay with a few providers Ive seen in the past with good results. Maybe it will sink in when the new girls see their business slow.
spitfire178 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
Kerchunk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire178 View Post
Ive found appointments made out here are a bit flakey due to either travel time between cities or a john that has a larger bankroll. Im guessing bankroll.
That's certainly understandable. There are lots of reasons why an appointment may need to be canceled or bumped, I'm just saying that a minimum level of professionalism would entail notifying the client of the cancellation, or at least apologizing and explaining the situation (or hell, even making up a plausible excuse) afterward - not going incommunicado and pretending the client doesn't exist. THAT'S what I would like to know: why do so many providers just cut off all communication if they can't follow through for whatever reason? It makes no sense to me - I'm genuinely puzzled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire178 View Post
Maybe it will sink in when the new girls see their business slow.
Perhaps, but I would think that any provider who had the business sense to analyze her operations and finances over several time periods and make changes to the way she does business in order to maximize profit would already be in possession of the basic common sense to not treat her potential sources of revenue like disposable crap.
Kerchunk is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I am home safe, what a boring drive!! no reason to be secretive guys I will be happy to explain. Whether you guys realize it or not, traveling 5 hours from my home is not an easy task for a younger, single, independent female. I am a low volume provider and am not an experienced touring girl, nor care to be, but made a very good effort to get out to your town/area to see you guys. I am going to continue to travel a bit if the interest is there once or so a month. When you are away in a hotel room and not used to the comforts at home not being available, it is a bit difficult to juggle ALOT of communication coming in. Everybody has different schedules and different ways of communication leading up to the actual appointment, not to mention cancellations by gentleman (4 if you are curious). I drove 5 hours and had a very nice trip and met some very nice guys but did not intend to not see anyone. I know the ladies on the board can relate with what I am saying. Not to mention discretion is important to us all, and it is not an easy task meeting new friends in a new unknown area. i dont want to come across rude or mad, but I just want to communicate why this happened.

btw i very much enjoyed my stay in abilene,thanks for the wonderful welcome and nice hotel and restaurant suggestions!! the gentleman were absolutely enjoyable and I look forward to coming back.

as my established friends know I am very truthful and straight forward and I dont mind clearing up the unnamed person in this thread once again guys... i never intend on standing anybody up and if so was not intentional in any way
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
westtxbudman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default I feel your Pain

I can understand a change of plans. I have had to cancel a meeting but I always let the lady know as soon as I can so they can fill my spot.
But a NS/NC burns me and I will not call on that lady again.
Another thing that burns me is to show up on the agreed time and you are asked to wait for 30 mins or longer cause she is not quite ready.
I have a job and sometimes I cant wait.
Oh well Opinions are like Assholes everybodys got one

Budman
westtxbudman is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:10 AM   #6
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4353
My ECCIE Reviews

@ Westtxbudman-any girl who nc/ns show is missing out !!!!! You are great guy and I, for one, cant wait to see you again!!

Redirect to thread...it absolutely if addressing on both ends of the specctrum the lack of cmmunication that may occur leaves a sour taste in your mouth and now that person carries a dark cloud over their head in your eyes. It truly doesnt take but a moment to get in touch with someone and say "Something has come up and I cant make it" It just shows courtesy and character from that person. But things do happen; as such is life but in this type of working, keeping bridges intact is very important. Just as screenign for us ladies is important, so is communication... after all, that is what our "relationships" are based on.
AshleyAshton is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #7
thetilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well, I think my situation is kind of different. I don't live in El Paso, and have to drive 1.5 to 2 hours just to get there (varies due to traffic and location). When I set up my appointment, I make it pretty clear from the beginning that I will call when I am leaving my house. If they don't answer, I don't drive that far for nothing. Knock on wood, I have always made the trip.
thetilly is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #8
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetilly View Post
Well, I think my situation is kind of different. I don't live in El Paso, and have to drive 1.5 to 2 hours just to get there (varies due to traffic and location). When I set up my appointment, I make it pretty clear from the beginning that I will call when I am leaving my house. If they don't answer, I don't drive that far for nothing. Knock on wood, I have always made the trip.

Tilly, you're another great guy tp see and IF (God forbid) anyone dared have u make that trip for nothing is missing out as well and shame on her..but luckily this has nevr happened...so
Old 07-12-2010, 07:22 AM   #9
westtxbudman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default I have been Lucky and spent time with many fine Ladies!

But my all time favorite and number 1 gal is

AshleyAshton
westtxbudman is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:32 AM   #10
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

I love reading the threads on the board it is awesome reading everyone's opinions and views it definitely helps make our dates that much more enjoyable.

thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #11
ReapTheReward
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I have had to cancel several times due to my usual situation. Normally I have to schedule during work hours to avoid the wife and a hundred questions. Problem with this is, work always has unexpected things come up forcing me to cancel. I think this is all a matter of trying to mash up two total different peoples lives. I know with bailey I had to cancel twice the same week. I probably have a different opinion, but firmly believe that personally knowing bailey for over 3 years now and all of her positive reviews nothing intentional was done. She boldly came and put an explanation and seems this is simply a situation of somebody being a bit whiney. Personally it seems mr. Kerchunk was attempting to taint someones name and reputation. maybe just maybe and I'm reaching here something made her feel uncomfortable? Maybe a choice of words or something? I know with a few potential providers I have initiated to see they said something that made me feel uneasy as in the le kind of way and I backed out. Simply put its no secret I'm a big fan of bailey and I take this post as someone whining about something she in no way was obligated to do. No disrespect intended but she is simply not the type to just not go through with an arrangement for no reason. Seems her reviews alone speak to her character and after reading this no wonder west texas gets neected from a lot of quality providers (although amarillo was flooded the past week!) We are adults as we all have to check the 18 plus box to sign in and maybe we should all try to act that way instead of what I see in my opinion, blatantly trying to tarnish someone that has provided our area with untouched services.

Once again good for you bailey standing up on this thread when you could have just sat in the shadows while other members talked bs on you. Now with all this said if this is a repeated thing and it keeps happening one of two things needs to happen:

Get the hint maybe she doesn't want to see you, just as you have the choice not to see a provider you don't want to see or,

Try again and if it happens then you definitely know you are dealing with a unprofessional provider and go on your merry way to another provider. I'm sorry the whining tone in this post aggitates me and seems a bit childish especially from someone with so little activity on the boards and no findable activity from the previous board of choice
ReapTheReward is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:00 AM   #12
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I have asked the wrong questions in pm's to one or two providers in the past, I guess it was wrong since I never got a response.

again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #13
ReapTheReward
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

You are right cash, I think the level of discretion we all strive for can sometimes stop a legit meeting on both ends,maybe simply by an overzealous guy or a provider valuing her safety. Btw your review got me ready to see miss bailey again! Very nicely put and must have really satisfied you as you don't review a lot. Quarterly bonus check is due anyday, can't wait!!
ReapTheReward is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:08 PM   #14
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

@ReapTheReward, Im sure Kerchunk means no ill will by his thread; just a rant of frustration...Im hoping that's all it was meant as. Bailey is a great girl and just as she stated had her reasons for what happened. I hope they will mend the situation, have a drink together one day and call it water under the bridge and have FUN!!

I would hate to see W TX turn into an all out drama fest as it seems to be happening in other TX forums

xoxoxo TO ALL!!

ASH
Old 07-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #15
AshleyAshton
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Awwwww Budman!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtxbudman View Post
But my all time favorite and number 1 gal is