Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160202
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2017, 01:11 AM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nice story, LLephantMan. I want to believe that you're helping. I can't imagine anyone in Texas not helping.

We've been helping here too. And I've got lots of friends and family out of their homes; one whose shelter in the Beaumont area also flooded and had to be moved yet again.

I think people down here know the score.

But in light of your, errr, disability, why should we believe a word you say? In any EVENT, these an excellent chance you're being neither accurate nor factual.

Sucks, but that's the person you've chosen to be.

Prayers for Houston and the entire coast.

Butt fuck you...
And how are YOUR mobile " therapy provider " trailers going over with the " refuges and FEMA, Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ! ? Does waving that rainbow flag bring them in by the droves ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:02 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It's a Weather event. That's not an improper term. But with people and property in it's wake it becomes catastrophic and this Hurricane was catastrophic in the highest sense of the word. I understand your point. It's only an event until your faced with it. The sad thing is we'll see another one quite similar much sooner than later in a different location of the U.S.

Jim
It can also be "defined" as a "change in the weather"! ...

In fact the current Liberal-Nazis are attempting to make it "yet another example" of "climate change"! So to them ... it's merely a "change in the climate"! UNTIL THEY GET ONE .. THEN IT'S A DISASTER!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...struction.html

"SuperStorm"!!! (NOT a "weather event"!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:39 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And how are YOUR mobile " therapy provider " trailers going over with the " refuges and FEMA, Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ! ? Does waving that rainbow flag bring them in by the droves ?
AssUp doesn't do shit, so he "assumes" others don't either ...

OR ... to cover up for his lazy ass ... he accuses others of doing nothing .... sort of like his Butt Buddies ... WTF and Speedo ...

they are "short" in the experience and knowledge department so they name-call and disparage to cover up for their "short fall"!

As for AssUp's opinion of what I do or what I am ....do you really believe I give a rat's ass what he thinks ... or his Butt Buddies ... WTF and Speedo ... OR anyone else on here for that matter!

Old 09-01-2017, 01:14 PM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
AssUp doesn't do shit, so he "assumes" others don't either ...

OR ... to cover up for his lazy ass ... he accuses others of doing nothing .... sort of like his Butt Buddies ... WTF and Speedo ...

they are "short" in the experience and knowledge department so they name-call and disparage to cover up for their "short fall"!

As for AssUp's opinion of what I do or what I am ....do you really believe I give a rat's ass what he thinks ... or his Butt Buddies ... WTF and Speedo ... OR anyone else on here for that matter!
Says the king of name-calling. lol.

"Butt-buddies". "short in the experience and knowledge department". Pot meet kettle.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Similar to what you stated, do you really think any one really cares about your self-proclaimed superiority to everyone else, or some unexplained and unshown superior experience and knowledge?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:29 PM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

At somepoint LL period will stop. At that point this weather event being called a weather event won't matter. Insert a new tampon LL, it will be ok.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:33 PM   #21
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
At somepoint LL period will stop. At that point this weather event being called a weather event won't matter. Insert a new tampon LL, it will be ok.
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read on this forum. LL will NEVER admit he is wrong and will never stop coming back at you with absolutely irrelevant statements to support what he has said.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It can also be "defined" as a "change in the weather"! ...

In fact the current Liberal-Nazis are attempting to make it "yet another example" of "climate change"! So to them ... it's merely a "change in the climate"! UNTIL THEY GET ONE .. THEN IT'S A DISASTER!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...struction.html

"SuperStorm"!!! (NOT a "weather event"!)
Below is a link to an interesting article. Surprisingly it doesn't refer to Hurricane Harvey as a result of "Global Warming" or even a Weather event but rather a Geoengineered Climate Cataclysm. That could be the case. There is another huge Hurricane in the Atlantic called Irma that is expected to reach the east coast sometime in the next week or so with the same impact as Hurricane Harvey . If storms of this magnitude can be manipulated that means. That means massive Hurricanes, Tornados and Floods can occur almost anywhere at anytime.

Jim

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/e...ricane-harvey/
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
bamscram
Valued Poster

Two 500 year storms in two months, should indicate something is going on.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:34 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

500 year storms are misleading. we've had them before.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You're dam right something is going on, and it has nothing to do with "Global Warming/Climate Change"

Jim
Old 09-01-2017, 11:45 PM   #26
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
That is one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read on this forum. LL will NEVER admit he is wrong and will never stop coming back at you with absolutely irrelevant statements to support what he has said.
You think he gets cramps when Aunty Flo comes to visit?

If so, you can be sure he'll lie about it,
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 11:50 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
I agree, the weather is changing. Wettest, hottest, most destructive ... just crazy shit all over the planet.

Quote:
You're dam right something is going on, and it has nothing to do with "Global Warming/Climate Change"

Jim
Of course it could ALL be special effects and shit, developed in a secret laboratory the government keeps stashed away underneath Virginia... right Jim, you fucking RETARD.

The weather is changing. But you don't believe it has anything to do with the weather...

Makes perfect sense.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2017, 12:36 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I agree, the weather is changing. Wettest, hottest, most destructive ... just crazy shit all over the planet.

Of course it could ALL be special effects and shit, developed in a secret laboratory the government keeps stashed away underneath Virginia... right Jim, you fucking RETARD.

The weather is changing. But you don't believe it has anything to do with the weather...

Makes perfect sense.
The Weather changes naturally. What's been happening isn't exactly natural. The areas of Texas that were hit by Hurricane Harvey received a years worth of rainfall in just a few days. Hurricane Irma is building up power in the Atlantic. It's expected to impact any where from the Carolinas to New York State with the same strength as Harvey. Irma may end up developing to the size of the State of Texas. Two massive Hurricanes in less than a month apart. That's not natural Weather Change, that's Geo-engineering. I am pretty sure you aren't familiar with that term as it relates to Weather, so look it up.

Jim
Old 09-02-2017, 05:30 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

"Butt-buddies". "short in the experience and knowledge department".
Ok, so you're not "Butt-Buddies" with WTF and AssUp, but since you're a Yankee who wears "tight bike shorts" in Austin, you're someone's "BUTT-BUDDY"! So, if the "Shorts Fit" ......!
Old 09-02-2017, 05:38 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Weather changes naturally.

Two massive Hurricanes in less than a month apart. That's not natural Weather Change, that's Geo-engineering. I am pretty sure you aren't familiar with that term as it relates to Weather, so look it up.

Jim
This year had been predicted to have an increase in the number of hurricanes, if I recall from the hype last year. It's been awhile since Texas has experienced a direct, initial hit from a strong hurricane. The "natural" part of Harvey that has made it so devastating is the amount of rainfall, because it was "sandwiched" between two "Highs" ... one behind and one in front.

Allison did essentially the same and it was a tropical storm, and didn't dump as much water on the Houston metro, because it hit the Houston area pretty much dead center and didn't have the "dirty side" hovering over the Metro area as long as Harvey.

Allison:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women