Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2017, 11:06 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Loonie lexy is having a meltdown.
Just instructing a juvenile on punctuation. Doesn't seem to help.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #17
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Just instructing a juvenile on punctuation. Doesn't seem to help.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #18
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
"Heckuva job, brownie", said the racist WTF to his crewleader.
You Betcha ! The Hovel Builder ( WTF ) is a big fan of "amnesty " so that he can not have to worry about getting caught employing the " sin papeles " crowd to use substandard material ( even though the bid said the specified correct material would be used ) and ignore ALL code requirements to get the job done BEFORE the agreed upon completion date. Mo money for the Hovel Builder, ya see ! ? !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Instructing a juvenile on punctuation doesn't seem to help.

All the juvenile can do is copy and paste what someone else has previously inserted in a posting. No one the juvenile is "punctuation challenged"! Maybe this will help...

Old 09-20-2017, 01:59 PM   #20
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Instructing a juvenile on punctuation doesn't seem to help.

All the juvenile can do is copy and paste what someone else has previously inserted in a posting. No one the juvenile is "punctuation challenged"! Maybe this will help...

They can teach a parrot to parrot just like you have been taught to parrot.

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:06 PM   #21
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Won't the home builders and related businesses benefit from the injection of taxpayer money into the Southeast Texas and Florida disaster areas?
Yes they will get a massive influx.. Just like every other city/state does after a disaster..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:35 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Punctuation lesson.........
from the master of ellipses............

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Hahahahahahahaha.....
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:30 PM   #23
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yeah but they will bitch they cant find enough illegals to work for dirt cheap wages.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:52 PM   #24
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:52 AM   #25
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Yeah but they will bitch they cant find enough illegals to work for dirt cheap wages.
Then i should laugh at them..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 03:32 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Then i should laugh at them..
They are leaving. You have to hurry up and laugh.
Old 09-21-2017, 03:38 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Yes they will get a massive influx.. Just like every other city/state does after a disaster..
You will probably discover in the long term the cities and states involved in Harvey and Irma will not receive a "windfall" of profit from the disasters. Nor will the citizens who are affected.

During the aftermath of each one of these "events" in the past dishonest persons have preyed on those affected and who have received benefits from the government/insurance companies and done everything from sign contracts, take money, and not done the work to doing incomplete or shoddy work using "used" or inferior materials, and crappy worksmanship.

The massive undertaking is difficult to monitor, and by the time the authorities get around to it the BUILDERS are long gone and have pissed off the money so no recovery can be obtained. The only gatekeeper can be the agency issuing work permits....who get overwhelmed with the paper work...and occasionally get "bribed."
Old 09-21-2017, 03:40 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Do you have an original thought? If you have a "thought" at all?
Old 09-21-2017, 06:12 AM   #29
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Two questions initially: Will Houston issue permits on those homes and will they pass pre-loan inspections after "rehab"? My guess is no.

(Depending on their locations this isn't their first flooding.)

It sounds like they don't have an existing loan (60's to 70's), and why do they want financing on them? Or are they talking about the buyers wanting financing.

I imagine that in some of the areas ... based on what I've observed ... most of the homes lost of recent construction will be "short" and their value won't cover the loan and "rehab" and at the same time some of the others will have 2nd/3rd liens that consume any residual value to the homeowner after any closing ... if they can even sell them.

I'm familiar with the packages coming out of Katrina from Louisiana that provided displaced families an opportunity to purchase HUD foreclosures out of the HUD inventory, some of which had been section 8 rentals for years and were in terrible condition. I hope that model is not used again .... folks pissed off the money by living on it instead of paying off the HUD loan for their "new" home, and then when the bubble hit (built into the loan for the recovery from their lost home in Louisiana) they didn't have the money to pay down or refi the note. They went into foreclosure.

the financing for the home is for the buyers, they have special programs for Disaster Remodeling, I have never done one so do not know the exact parameters.

To pass for financing, the home just has to be 'safe, sound and sanitary'. That is not hard to accomplish.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:28 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
the financing for the home is for the buyers, they have special programs for Disaster Remodeling, I have never done one so do not know the exact parameters.

To pass for financing, the home just has to be 'safe, sound and sanitary'. That is not hard to accomplish.
Before Harvey I became familiar with some City of Houston issues with issuing "remodeling" permits with respect to flooded houses and financing/refinancing issues for known flooded properties.

It occurs to me that lenders may be hesitant to collateralize loans with property that is subject to flooding and/or have been flooded .... AND .. since Harvey there has been criticism of the local governments (city and county) regarding "allowing" people to build homes in areas that are subject to flooding (which includes releases by the Corps of Army Engineers).

Those are the types of issues that was the subject of my questions/concerns ... and I was not challenging your knowledge base .... making an inquiry .... btw ...

the renting of flooded properties has already begun.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women