Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-21-2017, 12:00 AM   #646
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm really glad she finally gave it a rest. But I did appreciate how she took on all of you by her lonesome. Basically she took on the blood thirsty mob in the Colosseum. I love to see shit like that. Her being right or wrong wasn't the point for me...it was about the entertainment value of this thread. I've never been one to needlessly go along with the crowd. Where is the lone dissenting voice? It's like being in a fight and getting jumped and what I learned growing up in those kinda situations is to never stop swinging.

Yall Carry on
Adrienne Baptiste supported her. I was on the fence til she went bsc with posting that ip address. I like rooting for the underdog, but her gps and her "I'm better than ya'll" attitude made me not really wanna try and root for her. I could give 2 fucks which way the crowd is leaning, in the Coliseum or otherwise. 1 man against an army is by far one of the best ways to to go, imo. Kill as many as you can before you succumb, and go down swinging.

As much as I don't agree with a single thing Dzhokhar Tsarnaev did, the way he went out was epic. Too bad he couldn't have picked a good cause like killing those sick fucks in ISIS instead of killing and maiming innocents who were just trying to enjoy a foot race.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:16 AM   #647
CurvyKatie
Thanks for the memories!

User ID: 398083
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Adrienne Baptiste supported her. I was on the fence til she went bsc with posting that ip address. I like rooting for the underdog, but her gps and her "I'm better than ya'll" attitude made me not really wanna try and root for her. I could give 2 fucks which way the crowd is leaning, in the Coliseum or otherwise. 1 man against an army is by far one of the best ways to to go, imo. Kill as many as you can before you succumb, and go down swinging.
Humility is the mother of giants.

Pride comes before the fall.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:18 AM   #648
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne View Post
We're not fighting
Gals (providers) love 'em some S.C. (Sorry WU, u aint even close. ha ha) That's how I knew Mythos wasn't a chick. He can't stand S.C.

Hobbyists? Different story. Personally, I find him and his "badassery" entertaining. But the gun on the basketball court? Real badasses don't need a gun to be badasses. I never take a gun when I do my anger management walks in the hood at 3am in my tennies, white t-shirt, and tan khaki shorts. (Yup S.C. that was me. ha ha) (Is the safety on or off btw when u b ballin?)
Old 09-21-2017, 12:51 AM   #649
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
To what end? There's nothing that needs clarification from what I originally asked you about. You've made the drama you brought here clear after I asked.

You cried foul about a problem with the OP. Got called out on it being a quite normal thing. Then changed what you were saying was the problem while bringing in drama as proof. I questioned the proof and it turned out to be non-relevant drama. What is still unclear?
Quote:
Let's not act like this is something new or not currently done by many others. How many providers ask for a pic? How many providers have "alternate methods for screening?" Hardly pitchfork worthy.
Quote:
You can provide the details to prove your point lest you sound just as crazy as she does.

Speaking of...

You previously left out what you've now conveniently added, in the bold. She asked you to do it and you did it. But you've also still left out what you expected her to do with the information. So if you knowingly gave legitimate information to someone who you knew was going to try to use it for that purpose, and then are surprised they used it for that purpose, that's your fault at this point. She just proved what she could do.

"OMG they did what they said they would do with my info if I gave it to them! Halp halp!"
You called their bluff and got caught and sound nuts for crying foul.
Old 09-21-2017, 01:19 AM   #650
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I'll take the 'Under'.
^^
Good call CB. You win! Anyone take the over?
Old 09-21-2017, 05:29 AM   #651
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Gals (providers) love 'em some S.C. (Sorry WU, u aint even close. ha ha) That's how I knew Mythos wasn't a chick. He can't stand S.C.

Hobbyists? Different story. Personally, I find him and his "badassery" entertaining. But the gun on the basketball court? Real badasses don't need a gun to be badasses. I never take a gun when I do my anger management walks in the hood at 3am in my tennies, white t-shirt, and tan khaki shorts. (Yup S.C. that was me. ha ha) (Is the safety on or off btw when u b ballin?)
stop being a clown!!!
Old 09-21-2017, 05:52 AM   #652
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
LOL someone owes you $20...you were right.
Damn! I should've taken that bet! Easiest $20 ever.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:41 AM   #653
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I'll take the 'Under'.
You won
Old 09-21-2017, 06:44 AM   #654
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Business advice? Lol

Like how to ruin your reputation in one thread?

Or how to let all your clients know you are crazy all at once?

Or how to collect personal information so you can stalk and threaten people?
What that whore doesn't realize is I'm not new lmao she think she is doing me a favor.. If she knew anything about marketing she wouldn't have to do half the shit she claims she does...
Old 09-21-2017, 06:46 AM   #655
Guest033019
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Mythos is a outting whore if you actually had half the brains you claim you would have figured this out..
Old 09-21-2017, 06:52 AM   #656
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What that whore doesn't realize is I'm not new lmao she think she is doing me a favor.. If she knew anything about marketing she wouldn't have to do half the shit she claims she does...
Beyond that, chick is too damn new herself to be offering whoring advice to much of anyone. Particularly when her own brand of marketing needs some adjusting.
Old 09-21-2017, 07:07 AM   #657
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

She is kinda like the female version of SkeeLoChapel

Oxymoron?

Old 09-21-2017, 07:44 AM   #658
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
LOL someone owes you $20...you were right.
I recognize her type, she can't help herself. Seen this show before just a different channel
Old 09-21-2017, 08:05 AM   #659
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What else to do to egg y'all on? C'mon, we are almost at 50 pages!
#platinumstatus
Old 09-21-2017, 08:19 AM   #660
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Mythos is a outting whore if you actually had half the brains you claim you would have figured this out..
+ 100
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women