Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Nevada > Las Vegas > Coed Discussions - Las Vegas
Coed Discussions - Las Vegas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160621
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3060
Default Lorsha's guide to topless pools in Vegas

I can often be found lounging at any of these places listed below. I really enjoy being in a party and very FUN atmosphere, that these pools usually provide. Making a daybed/cabana reservation in advance is always a good idea. Especially on weekends. Rates varie quite a bit, but "most" are free for ladies, and cover for guys range from $20 to as high as $80 at Moorea on weekends. Drinks at all these pools are on the pricey side (SURPRISE!!) so do be prepared for that.

Daybeds are my personal favorite. Not as private as a cabana, but very comfortable, and close to the action. Afterall, I enjoy gawking as much as the guys!!

Club Moorea - Mandalay bay Boob rating - 7

One of my favorites for sure. Very large with lots of seating variety. They offer many "free" lounge chairs as well. Very unusual
for these types of pools. The most pricey of all of the topless pools but well worth it. There is usually a great range of ages
here as well. Younger, and older. Sometimes I have to work the pool and get the ladies to take their tops off, (Which I LOVE doing
by the way!) but the topless factor here is usually pretty good. Great friendly staff every time.

Venus Pool - Caesar's Boob rating - 9

This one is my VERY favorite topless pool. A nice big giant pool, and a great party atmostphere. This one is run by lightgroup management which runs many of the nightclubs here in Vegas. Lot's of seating, and always big weekend event names. Really enjoyed Shaggy last Summer here. Crowd here tends to be on the younger side, but still plenty of milf's out and about as well. Staff here really go out of their way to make sure your having a great time. Lot's of floaty toys in the pools for some impromptu fun. Bouncing balls, means bouncing boobies!

Bare - Mirage Boob rating - 8

This is my second favorite place. A much smaller pool here, with an upper 2nd tier VIP pool as well. This pool has the youngest crowd out of any of the topless pools. Always great eye candy here. I have had a lot of softcore fun in this pool in the past couple of years. After all, who does not like boob grabbing, kissing girls! *Big Smile* You have to like loud music here, as they really blare it out, especially on weekends.

Tao Beach - Venetian Boob rating - 5

Only been here a couple of times, but no plans on returning again. Both times I was there, it was a bit "too" wild for my taste. Too many drinks in the pool (literally), murky water ... and just not my kind of vibe. Very small, and a VERY young crowd. I like to have some milf age in the mix!

Voo Pool - Rio Boob rating - 7

Contrary to a lot of reports, YES they do have a topless pool once again. Was there just last week. Very nice vibe here, but for some reason very few women like
to go topless here. Despite my best efforts!

Naked - Artisan Boob rating - 6

Just was here yesterday for the first time. Just found out they have a topless pool there now. Very small, with only about 20 places to lounge. Music was so loud for such a small venue, that you could not even hear yourself talking to someone. There were some boobs, a good mix of ages. Volleyball was a HUGE plus though! Only place I have ever been to where they set up a net.

Sunset - Wynn Boob rating - 4

This place is guest only. Been there a couple times. MUCH older crowd here usually. Not one of my favorites.
lorshafantasy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:46 PM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Great info! Thanks Lorsha!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #3
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

My pleasure hun! *Big Smile*

xoxox

~ Lorsha
Old 06-27-2011, 12:02 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

All that research must be tough work!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

This is great information. Thank you. I will be in Vegas july 30 through aug 6. And this is information I can use.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #6
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
This is great information. Thank you. I will be in Vegas july 30 through aug 6. And this is information I can use.
So glad I could be of some help hun!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:35 AM   #7
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I am coming to vegas and I love sun bathing topless. So only these pools allow it right. I would get arrested if I was at a spot that did not allow it ?
So you just ask the front desk or does it have a sign in front tops optionial? lol
Great work on the leg/ I mean boob work.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #8
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
I am coming to vegas and I love sun bathing topless. So only these pools allow it right. I would get arrested if I was at a spot that did not allow it ?
So you just ask the front desk or does it have a sign in front tops optionial? lol
Great work on the leg/ I mean boob work.
Well ... I don't know if you would get arrested hun, but you would be quickly told to put it back on!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:12 PM   #9
erica_love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 60618
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Great Info!

Wonderful Info Lorsha!
erica_love is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #10
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_love View Post
Wonderful Info Lorsha!
Why thank you lovely Erica!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:02 AM   #11
Whozurdaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Thanks Lorsha...I know that Wynn is the lowest on your list but there are tables to gamble and drink by the pool. Are there table games at any of the other topless pools?
Whozurdaty is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:15 AM   #12
lorshafantasy
Pending Age Verification

Only reason it was ranked where it was hun was because of the older crowd and saggy boob rating! hehe

But your right, it is a VERY nice venue, don't get me wrong. I don't believe there is another topless pool that has nearby gaming tables.

XoXoX
Old 08-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #13
Whozurdaty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

We will have to work on getting some pur....key....boobs out at the Wynn Pool....LOL It is loads of fun to sit...drink...gamble....and watching beautiful ladies with beautiful bodys.
Whozurdaty is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #14
koolnutt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I'm staying at caesars and can see th topless pool havent seen any talent that I wanted a closer look at yet. A little bummed
koolnutt is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:14 AM   #15
AcesHigh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Lorsha,
I just booked at the Bellagio. Didn't see them on your list. Is there a reason they aren't on it?
AcesHigh
AcesHigh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women