Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2024, 10:53 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default More on the Georgia Voter Fraud

In court this week, former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark's attorney Harry MacDougald said Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue said it didn’t matter how many irregularities there were in Georgia's election, they weren’t going to investigate since it wasn’t the role of the DOJ.

More confirmation the deep state lackeys at the DOJ refused to investigate the voter fraud in 2020
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 08:17 AM   #2
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Q. Who was Richard Donahue appointed by?

A. The Trump administration

Conclusion- not acting on conjecture while on the same political party is another ruse. EVERY accusation of systemic fraud has been debunked.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 11:04 PM   #3
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Q. Who was Richard Donahue appointed by?

A. The Trump administration

Conclusion- not acting on conjecture while on the same political party is another ruse. EVERY accusation of systemic fraud has been debunked.
Not relevant at all but nice try to derail the issue

The fact remains, Richard Donoghue said it didn’t matter how many irregularities there were in Georgia's election, they weren’t going to investigate providing more confirmation the deep state lackeys at the DOJ refused to investigate the voter fraud in 2020

Why would you support the deep state refusing to investigate known irregularities?
Old 04-09-2024, 08:04 AM   #4
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... GA Gov. Kemp and Sec. of State Raffensperger are at the helm
of the resistance... As me Georgia mates (Joe Rossi and others)
are waiting to see the ballots!

Just wait 'til Trump is re-elected - then the TRUTH will come out!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 10:56 AM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Attempts to derail? I don't think so. You mentioned the person by name and when it's exactly on point. Why would a guy who was appointed by Trump not follow these allegations if there was a shred of evidence to them? When the act of accusing the accusers of being corrupt, ends up being the corruption -it's clearly an attempt to obfuscate the truth.

If there was any fraud- it would have surfaced.

The corruption is on those who simply cannot accept that one guy one, and one guy lost. The guy who's in office won BTW.

BTW- From Donahue: I'd later confronted Clark again, and the top tier of DOJ officials continued to try to put an end to Clark’s insistence that the department be used to investigate nonexistent voter fraud. Another confrontation was on January 2, 2021, Donoghue said.

He was defensive," Donoghue said. "Similar to his earlier reaction when I said this was nothing less than the Justice Department meddling in an election, his reaction was, ‘I think a lot of people meddled in this election.’ So he kind of clung to that.”

Since you brought up Clark- isn't Jeffrey Clark the guy who's facing ethics violations and in hot water for his role in lying about the 2020 election? I think so.

Clark faces potential disbarment and testified over the last two weeks before the panel, repeatedly asserting his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination.

I don't think he'd face disbarment if he was on the right side of this- do you?

Why would you support the deep state refusing to investigate known irregularities? I don't but, my point is are you calling Donahue the deep state- with him being appointed by Trump?? I find that a bit hard to believe generally speaking. But I would want the truth to come out regardless of who's on first, and who's gonna be injured by it. It needs to be out!

here's the link:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...tio-rcna146290
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 09:40 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I surely laugh like a crazy bird when the Democrats
insist there was "no voter fraud" in Georgia...

... Joe Rossi surely EMBARRASSED Georgia Officials by SHOWING
that "counting errors" led to Joe Biden receiving "Extra Votes"...

And yet - no state-wide rechecks and audits of machine tabulations.
No wonder the whole investigative process reeks of Corruption.

#### Salty
Old 04-09-2024, 11:36 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Attempts to derail? I don't think so. You mentioned the person by name and when it's exactly on point. Why would a guy who was appointed by Trump not follow these allegations if there was a shred of evidence to them?
Yep - an attempt to derail the issue with non pertinent information.

You do realize that there are thousands of people appointed by any President. So you will never have all of them marching in lockstep. It's particularly true in the case of President Trump who because he had never been in politics before, had minimal good connections, especially with these lower level guys

So Richard Donoghue exposed himself and the deep state when he testified that it didn’t matter how many irregularities there were in Georgia's election, they weren’t going to investigate.

So again. why would you support the deep state refusing to investigate known irregularities in ANY election on either side?
Old 04-13-2024, 06:12 PM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So there ARE problems with how Fani (pronounced "Fon-nee")
Willis and her AG Office spent the Grant Money.
And the fact that Fani FIRED a whistleblower...

... More on this coming soon! ... Just wait...

#### Salty

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women