Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2024, 04:10 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default You may want to get yourself some silver, or gold.

I prefer silver. I’ve Been stacking it for around ten years. I have some gold, but not nearly as much as silver. Both have been assets for thousands of years. The USD is merely a debt. Trade that debt and buy assets. We live in tumultuous times.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrTcrF5B1M

You’ll thank me later.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 04:40 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Educate yourself

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vP2ItuFxUGQ
Old 04-03-2024, 06:08 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxM4qiZkfZE
Old 04-03-2024, 07:01 PM   #4
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Or guns and ammo.

My ammo stash value has about doubled or more in value in the last year, guns not as much.

The plus is, you can easily take someones gold, if they don't have a gun to protect it.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:31 PM   #5
zippyboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Idk man, seems like a bad deal. No yield, difficult to liquidate, low return historically vs stocks, and gold has relatively few uses, and even less in a really bad shtf scenario.

And as devo points out, that if things get so bad the dollar is not worth anything, people will just steal the fat old people's gold from them along with truly valuable things like fuel, food and water.

Silver seems slightly better though, but I am going to trust the US will still be afloat for at least the next 50 years or so I'll likely be alive and invest in the s&p 500.

If you bought the market vs gold these past ten years would be further ahead methinks. But as always you do you!
zippyboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 11:15 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... We Australians surely know about Gold and Siver as much as
anybody else, maybe more... And both are always a good investment
against a weak dollar... Though sometimes, collecting either
of them CAN be a drawback for people.

Hmmmm... Both Goldfinger and Judas quickly come to mind...
Just sayin'

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 04:38 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Or guns and ammo.

My ammo stash value has about doubled or more in value in the last year, guns not as much.

The plus is, you can easily take someones gold, if they don't have a gun to protect it.
I have lead too.
Old 04-04-2024, 04:54 AM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyboy View Post
Idk man, seems like a bad deal. No yield, difficult to liquidate, low return historically vs stocks, and gold has relatively few uses, and even less in a really bad shtf scenario.

And as devo points out, that if things get so bad the dollar is not worth anything, people will just steal the fat old people's gold from them along with truly valuable things like fuel, food and water.

Silver seems slightly better though, but I am going to trust the US will still be afloat for at least the next 50 years or so I'll likely be alive and invest in the s&p 500.

If you bought the market vs gold these past ten years would be further ahead methinks. But as always you do you!
Precious metals are a hedge and insurance policy. Silver is used in just about everything we use. It’s the most conducive and reflective metal on earth. No silver no green new scam. China is scooping up as much as they can for production of solar panels and EVs. Once the silver is used, it’s gone. So, the Silver to Gold ratio is out of wack. It’s 88/1. It should be closer to 8/1.

The spot price of silver was 27.34 yesterday. It’s still affordable. Buy physical silver or gold. Keep it in your possession. If you don’t hold it, you don’t own it. Paper transactions can be gone with a click of a mouse.

If you don’t think there’s a banking crisis in the world you haven’t been paying attention. Same with the USD. The Petro Dollar is over. Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries are now accepting other currencies for oil. The BRICS Alliance is accepting other currencies as settlement. And are creating their own currency. Probably backed by gold. The banks are heavily invested in bonds and derivatives backed by small amounts of assets. If the derivative markets bubble bursts, goodbye banks. 4 banks failed last year. That was just the beginning.

Protect yourself or not. You do you.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:10 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... We Australians surely know about Gold and Siver as much as
anybody else, maybe more... And both are always a good investment
against a weak dollar... Though sometimes, collecting either
of them CAN be a drawback for people.

Hmmmm... Both Goldfinger and Judas quickly come to mind...
Just sayin'

#### Salty
How CAN it be a drawback? It’s Gods money. I also have 50 silver Kangaroos. Just for shits and giggles.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:35 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Do you believe the United States should return to the gold standard???

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

#FIX2020IN2024
Old 04-04-2024, 06:49 PM   #11
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Bambino, I must apologize for attempting to hijack your thread by mentioning something other than gold that may be valuable.

Sorry, I meant no harm.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:35 PM   #12
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How CAN it be a drawback? It’s Gods money. I also have 50 silver Kangaroos. Just for shits and giggles.
... Hmmm... You're correct that it's NOT a drawback, mate.

Though I'm not sure WHO got Goldfinger's belongings.
OR those 30 pieces of silver that Judas had.

... Somebody became rich....

... Bambino (and Donald Trump jr.) can suggest the GREAT
investments into Gold and Silver! ... Buy some today!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 12:37 PM   #13
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Do you believe the United States should return to the gold standard???

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law

#FIX2020IN2024
Umm there isn't enough gold to do that, ...and the economy would not stutter, it would fail. Full fath of the USA is what the dollar and economy is based on. Perhaps a balanced budget is a good solution, but to jump to a common denominator like gold is not remotely an option. Representation of electronic funding etc would never be existent if that was the case.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-05-2024, 01:49 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Umm there isn't enough gold to do that, ...and the economy would not stutter, it would fail. Full fath of the USA is what the dollar and economy is based on. Perhaps a balanced budget is a good solution, but to jump to a common denominator like gold is not remotely an option. Representation of electronic funding etc would never be existent if that was the case.
You seem to say things without knowing facts. Ummm, we were on the Gold Standard until Kissinger hoodwinked Nixon to make a deal with the Saudis and OPEC to create the Petro dollar in 71. At that time, the debt was in control and the Fed couldn’t print funny money. Now we’re 35 trillion in debt with no end in sight. The Fed continues to print funny money. We are now the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. Where on earth did all the money go Eye? It’s gone. “Full faith of the American Government”. What a fucking joke. Half the world’s population is now a member of the BRICS alliance. They are running away from the dollar. Russia went back to the gold based Ruble. Other countries are doing the same thing. Zimbabwe just did.

But hey, it’s happening in front of your eyes, Eye. Back to precious metals. They’ve been assets since the beginning of time. Historically, Fiat currencies crash in 50yrs. The Fiat dollar is in year 53. Silver is the most undervalued asset on earth. Why wouldn’t one want to have some in their portfolio? Even at today’s spot price, $27.50, it’s affordable. Gold not so much. Even tho Gold is reaching record highs, silver is out performing it on a percentage basis. But you keep the faith where you want to.

https://www.monetarygold.com/global-...0date%E2%80%9D.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:47 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Here’s an 8 minute video that explains recent events in the bullion market. It’s a worthwhile listen;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6k1CYSKd4iA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women