Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2020, 07:49 PM   #31
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

So with all the early voting, what if someone votes then dies before Nov 3? With all the extra deaths from the Trump virus mixed with more mail in and early voting there could be a lot of people that voted and died before Nov 3.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:53 PM   #32
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
about a month before he finally conceded.

You and I know that, I was wondering if any Democrat on this board knew it and was willing to acknowledge it.

I'm also wondering if any Democrat on this board wants to address what Hillary said about Joe not conceding, not ever, should he lose the election.

And now I'm wondering if any of the Democrats on this board want to address the disparity from Joe Biden saying it's now time for all Americans to come together and heal, as opposed to many in the Democrat party talking about making a list of anybody that worked in the Trump administration and any person who voted for Trump, so that when they go for a job interview, they can be asked if they were involved in or voted for Trump, have their name checked on the list, so that they can be refused work, their name will be put in the paper, on the 6 o'clock news, be put on Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat, so that their families can be threatened and run out of town.

I guess we now have a 21st century meaning of healing. Somebody want to ask Moochele what ever happened to "they go low, we go high"?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:59 PM   #33
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
So with all the early voting, what if someone votes then dies before Nov 3? With all the extra deaths from the Trump virus mixed with more mail in and early voting there could be a lot of people that voted and died before Nov 3.

Fine, let's limit it to those that died before any mail-in ballots went out, like died years ago.

Tucker reported tonight that he knows for a fact because apparently his staff investigated it, ( have can not confirm that this is true or not ) that a woman dead over a year, had a ballot mailed to her last know address and that ballot was filled out and sent in. "IF" that happened, can we all agree that is fraud? Oh, wait, we'll have to wait till we find the person that filled it out, sent it in, to see if it was their "intent" to commit fraud and if they say no, well then it wasn't fraud, right?
Old 11-11-2020, 08:08 PM   #34
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Actually it was initiate by the Republicans. I think it was the Rubio campaign.

Wow! Never heard that story. Please tell us more.

Seems now that a lot of FBI information has been declassified, the FBI heard from the Russians, that Hillary orchestrated the whole Russian hoax to get the heat off of her.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...russian-intel/

Bombshell Allegation: Hillary Orchestrated Collusion Hoax to Distract From Her Emails, According to Russian Intel

Hillary Clinton personally signed off on the Russiagate farce to distract attention from her email scandal, according to a Russian intelligence analysis that was obtained by U.S. intelligence agencies in July 2016.

That is the bombshell allegation that National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe has just dropped on the Senate Judiciary Committee, with the first presidential debate just a few hours away and with former FBI director James Comey scheduled to testify before that Committee tomorrow morning.

You see 1blackman1, if you are going to say you heard this story, please show us some evidence that the story you are telling actually made the news somewhere, else we just might tend to believe you are making up shit not that I'm accusing you of making up shit on this unlike some of the other shit I've accused you of making up.
Old 11-11-2020, 08:11 PM   #35
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Nothingburger: Hillary Orchestrated Collusion Hoax to Distract From Her Emails, According to Failing National Review
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:37 PM   #36
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

This election is different to say the least. It's an election where one can rejoice and feel ashamed at the same time. While MOST of the country is happy to be rid of that pathetic excuse for a president, at the same time it is embarrassing to watch a how many millions of grown men act like they are. Not to mention the hypocrisy that they are displaying.

It was the Trump supporting Republicans who gutted the "voter rights act", it is the Trump supporting Republicans who did their absolute best to sabotage the uses, it was the Trump supporting Republicans who limited polling places in hopes that that would cause democrats to throw their hands up and go home, it was Trump supporting Republicans who purged voters, it was Trump supporting Republicans who spread lies about mail in voting. It is Trump supporting Republicans who are fabricating evidence of fraud and trying to get legit votes thrown out just because they can't handle getting their asses beat yet again. And they are the ones claiming "fraud"??

Fucking pathetic snowflakes!!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:20 PM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually it was initiate by the Republicans. I think it was the Rubio campaign.
They may have shined a light on it. But Fake dossier and the idea Russia colluded with Trump to sway the election was orchestrated by Hillary Clinton and other prominent Democrats. The Democratic party are nothing but conniving, vindictive criminals and the Media and sectors of the Entertainment industry are the gate keepers for their criminal enterprise. Pure and simple.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 09:45 PM   #38
royamcr
Valued Poster

Yes, that would be a fraudulent vote. One.

Tucker is not exactly what I call an investigative journalist. lol Far Far from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Fine, let's limit it to those that died before any mail-in ballots went out, like died years ago.

Tucker reported tonight that he knows for a fact because apparently his staff investigated it, ( have can not confirm that this is true or not ) that a woman dead over a year, had a ballot mailed to her last know address and that ballot was filled out and sent in. "IF" that happened, can we all agree that is fraud? Oh, wait, we'll have to wait till we find the person that filled it out, sent it in, to see if it was their "intent" to commit fraud and if they say no, well then it wasn't fraud, right?
Old 11-11-2020, 09:46 PM   #39
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
They may have shined a light on it. But Fake dossier and the idea Russia colluded with Trump to sway the election was orchestrated by Hillary Clinton and other prominent Democrats. The Democratic party are nothing but conniving, vindictive criminals and the Media and sectors of the Entertainment industry are the gate keepers for their criminal enterprise. Pure and simple.
Trey Gowdy said there is no doubt that Russia interfered with the election.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:54 PM   #40
royamcr
Valued Poster

Quote:
The bigger question in Penn. is, did the Gov. and then the Penn. SC, make an unconstitutional ruling by making a decision to alter election rules when that is the sole jurisdiction of the Legislature? What if the SC of the US rules ( I have the feeling they will take the easy way out and call it a moot point all things considered but they shouldn't ) says that none of the votes that came in after the election closed on election day, can be counted? Maybe it will not reach a threshold to change the outcome but that doesn't mean it isn't important to know that the election process in Penn. was constitutional or not.

You did make a point about fraud being a legal term which implies intent, but I ask myself, how does a Gov. probably with a law degree and the SC of Penn. not know what the constitution says about what they did? They didn't "intend" to make an unconstitutional ruling? Really? They were just ignorant of the law? Really?

I'm still waiting to hear how "if" a dead person voted, that wasn't fraud on somebodies part. At the end of this process, if nobody can prove a dead person voted as some Democrats are claiming, then and only then will I acknowledge that no fraud happened in the case of dead people voting but I think I'll wait for the courts to tell me that.
What difference does it make if a vote comes in after Nov 3? A vote is a vote, as long as it is postmarked on or before Nov 3. The reason for a cutoff is so people can't wait to see results then vote. Not sure that matters a lot because lately results start coming in late on election day. This is a few after a mail piece would be able to be stamped Nov 3. And if some were marked late I highly doubt it would be 1000s or 10000s to swing the election one way or the other.
Old 11-12-2020, 02:31 AM   #41
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

How many days did Al Gore contest the election results?

In the case of the 2000 election-- it was a different scenario. Neither candidate had 270 without Florida and the vote was so incredibly close that I can certainly understand it going on as long as it did. Even the Florida Supreme Court ordered another recount before Bush received relief from SCOTUS.

Comparing the two situations is disingenuous at best.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:50 AM   #42
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Why is any of this surprising? T R U M P literally said that H E will not accept the election results unless H E wins. H E has been saying that for 4 years.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:57 AM   #43
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

The big lie is that Biden actually cares about gay ass lefty ideologies.

Only thing he seems to care about is locking shit down. Get ready for more riots.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 04:47 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There’s a great human capacity for inventing things ...
It must be personally refreshing to remain naive, ...

... and as far as your remarkably ignorant statement regarding "voter fraud" you just demonstrated your "great human capacity for inventing things" ... like the nonexistence of "voter fraud"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 05:25 AM   #45
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Puerto Rico elect6ion authorities reported the "discovery" of 180 briefcases full of unprocessed uncounted ballots.

They say this was due to an underfunded, undermanned election board.

If this is not an attempt at voter fraud it should be prosecutable for criminal negligence.

Note that this is not an anecdote. This was reported by the election authorities in a press release, That makes it an official acknowledgement of fact.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women