Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2012, 11:07 AM   #16
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I dont show it, dont tell them and dont care if they wont see me if I do.

Sorry, I carry every where.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #17
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

picking hookers that might put you into a situation involving gun play heightens the overall excitement of the unknown.

Id probably worry more about being rrested for Ddub while packing. thats commiting a felony with a firearm
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #18
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It has been my experience that while lots of people may carry lethal weapons, and think that they are capable of using them the simple fact is, that at the moment of truth, many just can't leave their humanity behind and use a lethal weapon. When this hapens their exposure is even greater than if they did not have one because they run the risk of having the weapon used on them.

Everyone needs to make sure that they really have the capability to use a weapon if they carry one. I think that it is much easier for most to use something like Mace or a Taser than a firearm. Just MHO!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 AM   #19
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
It has been my experience that while lots of people may carry lethal weapons, and think that they are capable of using them the simple fact is, that at the moment of truth, many just can't leave their humanity behind and use a lethal weapon. When this hapens their exposure is even greater than if they did not have one because they run the risk of having the weapon used on them.

Everyone needs to make sure that they really have the capability to use a weapon if they carry one. I think that it is much easier for most to use something like Mace or a Taser than a firearm. Just MHO!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

+1

I Couldn't Have Said It BETTER Space!!!!!

Austintatious Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Fully agree because for some people taking a human life is an emotional event that really messes with their heads. Then you have the "Shakey Sally's" who have the damn thing taken away from them and used on them. And finally you have ones who have used it before and it never bothered them one single bit (except the fifty million questions in order to clear your name and make it justified)..
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM   #21
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I think to me, it's just a trust thing. Out of sight, out of mind. Like my mace.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #22
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I carry firearms at home... at the gas station... at taco bell... I don't go anywhere without 2 of them. I try to be upfront about that fact when I schedule. I'm not hiding anything... and I'm not out to hurt anyone.

Generally I believe providers suggesting they feel uncomfortable with armed men aren't thinking the matter through. Lets face facts... you're 5'3 and 110 pounds. If a man is there to hurt you... he does not require a gun to do so. Generally I would think a concealed carry license might actually make you feel better about your chances with a new client since he has passed a state background check. Sill the moral is always...

Screen.

Screen.

Screen.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #23
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

While I agree with you on it being good to have the state background check trailor, I disagree with you here:

Quote:
you're 5'3 and 110 pounds. If a man is there to hurt you... he does not require a gun to do so.
I think you underestimate some of us. I was jogging once, 4 guys came up next to me and one tried to pull me into their van in broad daylight (oh Vancouver). I turned around, coldcocked him, broke the guys nose and ran. We aren't all 110 and helpless

I think what I'm uncomfortable with is the fact you feel you need to bring your gun into my home more than anything. If you don't feel safe around me, it's a bit worrysome.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #24
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 144

Some people are immune to pepper spray.

NOT many!
soldierboy44 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:55 PM   #25
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIuA...eature=related
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #26
BlackMistress
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125469

Two words: Julia Tutwiler

This industry will never be safe until it is made legal.
If a "client" starts whooping your ass and you shoot to kill, you going prison.
Ain't no way around it.
BlackMistress is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 09:33 AM   #27
Nia Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 106940
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMistress View Post
Two words: Julia Tutwiler

This industry will never be safe until it is made legal.
If a "client" starts whooping your ass and you shoot to kill, you going prison.
Ain't no way around it.
I agree. A taser and pepper spray is the way to go.
Nia Love is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 06:43 AM   #28
trailor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Hey Missy... here's the thing... my carrying a gun has nothing to do with where I am going or who I am going to see. I am not bringing it to your home (should I ever be so lucky as to be invited) because I don't trust you. I carry it... because I always carry it.

I don't expect to shoot anyone at church... but I carry it there too. I carry it in my own home... why wouldn't I carry it to yours?

For many people carrying is a lifestyle. Its a responsibility we take very seriously. Its just a habbit. You don't leave home without your cell phone. I don't leave without my .40. ok... my two 40s... and my knives...

Also... ladies... do a quick google for "thor shield". Its not common right now... but its easy to taser proof your clothes. People looking for trouble are starting to do so. Just sayin'.
trailor is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #29
junior samples
Valued Poster

I have a CHL and I carry all the time including when hobbing BUT the first thing I do upon entry is make sure the provider is aware and doesn't mind then put it on the table so she feels comfortable. So far no provider has ask me to put it back in my car witch I would out of respect for her comfort. I there is a SHOOTING I want to be the SHOOTER
junior samples is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #30
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

Had a dinner date in Cedar Rapids, the gent was older, much into hunting, and told me some stories from during his life and his statement was, "It's better to have a gun and never need it than it is to need one and not have it."

Since then, I've done a lot of thinking about it and I've got 2 potential outside business opportunities looming and in either scenario; trust me I would need to be carrying a gun for personal protection. (No not anything L E related!)

So I've already registered with the NRA, researched the topic on the internet and the proper licensing for my area, how to pursue the CCW, which classes to take and where to take them, and have chosen the Ruger LCR .38 Special. I also plan for my kids/young adults to take the beginners gun safety class with me and as many more as they choose to do if they are interested in pursuing it further as well. Oh yes, I am planning to get the model with Crimson Trace Lasergrip.

This has become an issue with me that it is just better safe than sorry. And I've got no doubt whatsoever that I could do what I needed to do to protect myself or my household.
FK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women