Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up TFP/TFCD Photography! NO Charge/Fee!

Hey peeps of Eccie...anyone looking to update showcase pics or maybe you want pics for personal use? I'm a Female semi amature photograher and looking to build up my portfolio as well as my experience. I do not have a studio or lighting but I can come to you or we can shoot at an agreed location. I DO have a website with some samples of my work (please don't judge my photography skills by my avatar on here lol) so if you're interested, shoot me a message. I'm open to themes and models so...couples, providers, family, pets, landscaping, men...?

Again, NO charge/fee but I would need permission to use some of them for my portfolio and you can help decide which if you want. You will also recieve an email or cd with ALL of the pics we took and kept.

This is just another hobby I'm passionate about and really enjoy

Thanx!
April_Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Moved to correct forum.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:05 AM   #3
April_Showers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 79006
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure which one that is...kinda new here
April_Showers is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 02:05 AM   #4
Guest061211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 34845
My ECCIE Reviews

Come to San Antonio! I need pics so bad!
Guest061211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

You might have better luck contacting ladies in your area that you want to shoot.

Shutterbugs may flock together, but consider the folks who advertise here as a way to make a living, and how they take this sort of ad.

If you initiate the contact, you can insure that it's a lady who shows her face (very important if you're into photography IMHO), is in your area, and it's always a good idea to ask those who don't already use pro photographers.

It's great fun to photograph beautiful women here, but I'd never try to take business away from the ones who depend on it for a livelihood. No offense intended, I'd love to see your work, one amateur to another.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:28 AM   #6
Terminator69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi Cutiepie View Post
Cutiepie you should come to Houston you owe us a visit, and also can get your pics done, thata sounds like a road trip for you, whay you think?
Terminator69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:58 AM   #7
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
You might have better luck contacting ladies in your area that you want to shoot.

Shutterbugs may flock together, but consider the folks who advertise here as a way to make a living, and how they take this sort of ad.

If you initiate the contact, you can insure that it's a lady who shows her face (very important if you're into photography IMHO), is in your area, and it's always a good idea to ask those who don't already use pro photographers.

It's great fun to photograph beautiful women here, but I'd never try to take business away from the ones who depend on it for a livelihood. No offense intended, I'd love to see your work, one amateur to another.
Well said, Iaintliein. .. And thank you for caring for us professionals who DO try to make a living shooting photos. Nothing worse that having regular clients, who suddenly find someone willing to shoot them for free. As a provider, Brook, think how it would be if someone came to your clients and offered the same services for free.

Brook.. you might try signing up for Model Mayhem.
http://www.modelmayhem.com
You can almost always find someone on there who will shoot TFP.. though don't expect nude for TF... most people are charging for that nowadays. Nothing against up and coming photogs, in fact, I support them however I can. Just be respectful of people trying to make a living at it.
PhotoFantasies is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:18 AM   #8
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Brooke Try advertising on creative services on Craigslist. I found alot of models looking for Tfcd shoots there. Also make a model mayhem page as a photographer thats another useful site. Oh yeah & onemodelplace is another good spot to look.

I am a PAID photographer and I see nothing wrong with what you are trying to do. Everyone has to start somewhere. & You have to gain experience before you claim to be a pro. Dont let let the HATERS Get you down. Good Luck to you hun
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
PhotoTherapy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoFantasies View Post
As a provider, Brook, think how it would be if someone came to your clients and offered the same services for free.
Lol... that's called a real-life girlfriend.
PhotoTherapy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #10
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JahiaraQ View Post
Hey Brooke Try advertising on creative services on Craigslist. I found alot of models looking for Tfcd shoots there. Also make a model mayhem page as a photographer thats another useful site. Oh yeah & onemodelplace is another good spot to look.

I am a PAID photographer and I see nothing wrong with what you are trying to do. Everyone has to start somewhere. & You have to gain experience before you claim to be a pro. Dont let let the HATERS Get you down. Good Luck to you hun
Not to cause controversy, but I agree with you and support Brooke's effort and initiative. It's not an easy thing to overcome; the fear of "jumping in the deep end" with no floaties! Even if it is for a sub-service, so to speak, on a site such as this one. It can be very intimidating and the other comment is a fine example of such. I wouldn't feel threatened myself if girls put ads up offering free kitty because I am secure in my abilities, skills, and my REGULAR CLIENTELE. I'm already established so I don't feel like my territory is being invaded. Oh, wait, THIS ISN'T ONLY MY TERRITORY. This is an open site for the public to view, join, and participate in. What a concept! And besides that, there are new girls on here too that are "semi-amateur" who probably cannot yet afford or just aren't ready for professional photos and would gladly let you snap their pics to get them started. Just as there are ladies on here who can and do use the talents of a professional, established photographer for theirs. So, in my opinion, it looks like it would balance out. I could be wrong, but who knows....
So, you go, Brooke. I wish you luck and prosperity. Call me if you get bored. I might be bored too. We can take some pictures or something. Lol And I WILL drive to Houston. Caio!
jamiejo is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #11
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

I am interested in getting some updated pics, since I have lost some weight, and I need some new ones !!
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #12
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi Cutiepie View Post
You should shoot me a PM Cutiepie-It would be awesome to take some sexy pics-and you could keep all the shots of course
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:23 AM   #13
PhotoFantasies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Hey Cutiepie...

I'd be glad to come to you in San Antonio to shoot you. PM me for rates. I shoot with lots of providers, and can provide references.
PhotoFantasies is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:27 PM   #14
JahiaraQ
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47935
My ECCIE Reviews

OMFG PhotoFantasies can you please let Brook have her moment. Damn this is her thread trying to gain experience & Exposure. Get out of the way and let her enjoy the spotlight. Are you that hard up for business? Try advertising on more than just a hobby board. It might help you out.

Ladies thank you so much for supporting Brook as a former provider I can tell you that words can not explain how hard the transition is. Brook if need any tips or advice feel free to contact me.

ttfn
JahiaraQ is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

I see why some posters have an issue with this thread -- no one likes to witness what they think is devaluing of their work -- but I don't think an amateur trying to get experience is devaluing what professional photographers do. If I go to a pro, I will expect a level of artistic quality, professionalism, turn-around time, and some mighty fine retouching skills (not too little, not too much, but juuuuust right) that an amateur just isn't going to be able to or want to provide. There's not really any competition, IMO.

And if we're going to extend this comparison between civvies and pros, no, I don't go down to the local watering hole and tell loose barflies they're ruining my business. Just because their time is no charge, doesn't mean they're at all up to par with moi.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women