Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452886
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47459
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2021, 10:50 PM   #16
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Stig View Post
I don't care who the provider is or how good their reputation is, I will never give anyone an advance deposit. I've never done it and I never will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
This.

I will add in that unless I already know the girl pretty well or she is very established and I can find no hint of shady shit I won’t even pay until the session is over.
Stig and Amish are spot on !!! They are long time hobbyists as am I. I also have given anyone an advance deposit and never will.

It's all part of basic hobby rules:

1. Don't share any personal info
2. Pay cash at time of visit
3. Use a burner phone or app
4. Never ever pay a deposit in advance
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 07:26 AM   #17
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I think that providers who want to require a deposit should require a deposit.

I also think that men who would never pay a deposit (including myself) should never pay a deposit. It's become 2 different markets.

I agree with Elle's post, however I would answer her question, "Why would it be different with your provider?" by stating that none of those businesses are going to disappear at your appointment time and still charge your card anyway. There are a handful (and I mean that sincerely, probably less than 5) reliable, safe, providers with a long track record that can be trusted with a deposit in Pittsburgh. These are your fortune 500 companies with brick and mortar storefronts. But the vast majority of providers are akin to pop-up street vendors or travelling merchants who come through town maybe only once. No way would you trust a company like that with a large pre-payment for services.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:26 PM   #18
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG still, years later, whining and bitching about deposits?

Look, if y'all are too broke to part with $100 bucks, I hear line dancing is a hobby that may fit your budget better.

There is a reason so many of y'all are crying about the quality of providers...it's because we charge deposits and don't hang around the low barrel slurpers anymore.

I get deposit all the damn time...and so do most of the providers y'all chased off with your shenanigans.

Keep crying about screening and keep bitching about there being no "quality" providers...we are still around...still having happy hours and private parties...just not with the guys who are sucking each other off writing fake reviews crying about hiring con artists and blaming it on providers.

Some of us are having a great time...with men, actual men who respect us.

My level of client went through the roof when I stopped catering to the lowest level hobbyists.

MOST clients don't post. They never have, they never will. Most have a life beyond reading/writing dear playboy fantasy "reviews"...that are based on the guys egotistic point of view.

Trust me...she faked it.

Some of y'all are so stuck on each others cocks you're choking too much to see your little winkie can't get the job done for a woman.

Just ewww.

The good providers are still fucking the good men. Unfortunately most complaining here don't fit in the category...y'all picked bros before hos and hoped on the bandwagon not expecting the hos to say...WE DON'T NEED YOUR NASTY MONEY or your nasty attitude near our tight, wet pussy.

If you can't afford $100 deposit...I hear McDonalds is now paying $15/hr...perhaps you should consider getting a real job? Just a thought.

www.supportteam@us.mcd.com
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 10:40 PM   #19
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
Some of them aren't a scam but 80% are a scam and there is no repercussions if you give someone a deposit and they no show.
It's called wire fraud or mail fraud.

Curious where your 80% came from? For a bunch of guys who won't pay a deposit...y'all are sure pulling big numbers outta your ass.

Good to know some things don't change over time...always a good shit show around here.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:09 AM   #20
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Yawn
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 07:20 AM   #21
digits630
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Yawn

Exactly
digits630 is online now   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 08:48 AM   #22
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by digits630 View Post
Exactly
Oh good...the intelligent part of the conversation chirped up.

I'm not the one complaining that there are no quality clients...like y'all are complaining there are few "quality providers". We leveled up.

I see maybe 1 person every few months from here. They screen, give deposit and show up on time with their balls clean. After I swallow his load we usually laugh at the sad state of "affairs" y'all have settled into.

Bitch there are no "quality providers" and then bitch when "quality providers" require you to prove you're not a waste of time and energy.

-sigh-

Anyways...enjoy sharing your fake stories y'all write...bonding through another man's cock is some wild shit...but to each their own
Old 12-01-2021, 09:05 AM   #23
winn dixie
Premium Access

I like mouthy hookers! But when they dont have available current pics how are they staying in biz?
Ive never given a deposit nor given any [nada] info! For the few that dont know me, I have 2-4 chicks send them vouches.

no deposits
no rw info shared
keep boundaries
Always realize that this is a transaction
nothing is real! iop means nothing
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:05 AM   #24
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I think there’s a reason you don’t get much business from here. Not that you’re particularly good looking so you start with a disadvantage, but average looks and a good personality beats a hot bitchwolf every time.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #25
digits630
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post

I'm not the one complaining that there are no quality clients...like y'all are complaining there are few "quality providers". We leveled up.

I see maybe 1 person every few months from here. They screen, give deposit and show up on time with their balls clean. After I swallow his load we usually laugh at the sad state of "affairs" y'all have settled into.

Bitch there are no "quality providers" and then bitch when "quality providers" require you to prove you're not a waste of time and energy.

-sigh-

Anyways...enjoy sharing your fake stories y'all write...bonding through another man's cock is some wild shit...but to each their own
Um, did I complain about anything? I always liked your posts until now
digits630 is online now   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 10:04 AM   #26
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post

-sigh-

This thread is about paying deposits and whether or not they are always scams. It's valuable information for new folks. Between loads, you should start your own thread if you want to talk about how great your clients are and how not great the people in this forum are. I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:19 AM   #27
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Generally, anyone asking for a deposit is a scam.

If they are part of a well reviewed agency, I might humor it.. but likely won't because there is no accountability.

If the provider is someone who has a presence here on ECCIE, then I very well would consider it if I wanted to see them.. Because if I get scammed (the possibility is never zero) than I can at least out them and have them shitlisted here. Though I haven't tried to see anyone from the forum before though so this point is kind of moot for me
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:23 AM   #28
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Things have really livened up here the past couple weeks
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:28 AM   #29
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

They're not always a scam, but they are a scam often enough to make me not do it unless it's a girl I know or it's someone I've researched enough to be comfortable. ...and I've definitely regretted it many times even when I've known the girl or have done the research.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 12:34 PM   #30
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I just saw I tall, beautiful 20 something brunette thru XOC. No deposit but they do require full screening. I trust large, well established national agency’s. But I would still never pay anyone ahead of time. You’re asking to be ripped off. Unless she tells you she won’t rip you off…because hookers never lie.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women