Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160366
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452890
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2023, 08:34 PM   #136
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty View Post
If a girl wants a deposit, she's probably been stood up several times before. To me its a red flag that she's not as good at what she does as she thinks she is, or she's using outdated pictures.
I mean do guys ever cancel on the hot girls who give a stellar performance ....... no.

Ooooo! You make a really good point!
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 07:21 AM   #137
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Very well put. I struck a nerve with a girl just recently with I bad mouthed the deposit thing. Her argument was, nobody in their right mind would jeopardize their business over $100. Well, it seems that there are quite a few out there who are not in their right mind.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 09:20 AM   #138
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Ooooo! You make a really good point!
As someone who has been in the providers only areas...this point isn't founded beyond the opinions of men, who are not providers. This "really good point" is based on fiction.

Heyy y'all! Y'all miss me?
Hopped on, got my DM...and I still require full screening and deposits...back to your regularly scheduled...whatever this place is now-a-days. Byee!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 10:32 AM   #139
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

a sucker is born every minute. A deposit prior to receiving services is a mistake and trouble waiting to happen. Whether you have seen the girl 5 times prior or 500 there is always a first. You never know what is going on in the girls head or how desperate for money she is. Not saying all girls who ask for deposits are thieves but many are and it's not worth the trouble of rolling the dice.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:25 AM   #140
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
As someone who has been in the providers only areas...this point isn't founded beyond the opinions of men, who are not providers. This "really good point" is based on fiction.

Heyy y'all! Y'all miss me?
Hopped on, got my DM...and I still require full screening and deposits...back to your regularly scheduled...whatever this place is now-a-days. Byee!
Not a bit.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 08:12 PM   #141
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Ladies do their research/homework, gents do their research/homework, both should have a good idea who they are meeting and no deposit should be required.
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 11:08 AM   #142
R1ver 0tter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post

Oh and your deposit comment...shhhh... you wouldn't work for free, stop expecting us to work for free. It's just business, a business you are not in...but merely a client of so I wouldn't expect you to understand how our world works.
no one is expecting you to work for free, you however seem to think you deserve to get paid without doing any work. thats not how the world works. you do the work, then you get paid. no reason to actually do the work if you get paid first now is there?
R1ver 0tter is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:40 PM   #143
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1ver 0tter View Post
no one is expecting you to work for free, you however seem to think you deserve to get paid without doing any work. thats not how the world works. you do the work, then you get paid. no reason to actually do the work if you get paid first now is there?
You're spot on with your reasoning but you're preaching to the choir with that one.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 03:49 PM   #144
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

No. The answer is always no. I don’t care what any provider says. I don’t care what the minority of hobbyist says.

No. Say it with me folks. What do you say when a provider ask for a deposit/money up front/discount on next session?

NO.

Hopefully I can say this without getting points or banned.. here goes:

There have been MULTIPLE ladies, most of which are known, and some of them are on this very forum and reviewed that have asked for a deposit, was paid, and then did not deliver on their promise…. And that’s if they didn’t ghost them at all!

Again… these weren’t random scammers on listcrawler… these were KNOWN. REVIEWED. PROVIDERS. And they still ripped off their clients.

Anyone who ask this question you need to think about it logically lol. And here’s another issue. We men tend to want to believe these girls because that is our “currency”. Honor. Integrity. And fuckin providers lol. But no seriously with us “our words are our bond” so we think these ladies will honor their promise with a deposit. That’s not how they operate. We have seen time and time again that’s not the case. Learn from it.

Again. Just. Say. NO to deposits. In any form.
blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 06:24 PM   #145
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by blckstuff412 View Post
No. The answer is always no. I don’t care what any provider says. I don’t care what the minority of hobbyist says.

No. Say it with me folks. What do you say when a provider ask for a deposit/money up front/discount on next session?

NO.

Hopefully I can say this without getting points or banned.. here goes:

There have been MULTIPLE ladies, most of which are known, and some of them are on this very forum and reviewed that have asked for a deposit, was paid, and then did not deliver on their promise…. And that’s if they didn’t ghost them at all!

Again… these weren’t random scammers on listcrawler… these were KNOWN. REVIEWED. PROVIDERS. And they still ripped off their clients.

Anyone who ask this question you need to think about it logically lol. And here’s another issue. We men tend to want to believe these girls because that is our “currency”. Honor. Integrity. And fuckin providers lol. But no seriously with us “our words are our bond” so we think these ladies will honor their promise with a deposit. That’s not how they operate. We have seen time and time again that’s not the case. Learn from it.

Again. Just. Say. NO to deposits. In any form.

This 1000%

Just say NO.

Don't get ripped off. I guarantee that when you and others say no, these ridiculous deposit requests will stop. Guys in some other parts of the country understand this
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 07:12 PM   #146
Mplay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Fuck those deposits.
Mplay is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 06:43 AM   #147
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I broke my rules and provided a deposit to a famous local bdsm provider Irene Boss. I thought well, it is bdsm and she is famous, so it should be okay. She cancelled the appointment the morning of the appointment. I requested a refund, but that never happened. I requested again. Nope. No good.

I did the same thing with another provider here that is now on Tryst. I thought, well things are a lot different post covid, so... nope. Gone. No appointment.

Then there was the time... Well, you get my point. We say no and sometimes we say, well, let's give it a try. I now have quite a long list of giving it a try and in each and every case. I am not exaggerating, 100% of cases, the appointment has never happened.

It is always always always a scam.

Well, there was this one girl that actually did come through. She's in jail now though.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 07:40 AM   #148
Dolomite35
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I don't buy that rich guys actually give a deposit. Some guys $500 is nothing and have no problem throwing it away on entertainment. But I also seriously doubt those same guys are providing real world info too. I'm not giving away my info because I'm not ruining my life for a tryst. The amps have all been hopping and I see why.
Dolomite35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 02:08 AM   #149
R1ver 0tter
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 28

good way to get a paper cut on a place you dont want a paper cut. cash is for spending, not fucking :P
R1ver 0tter is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 07:37 AM   #150
simon469
Valued Poster

are replies valid if the writerhas been on vacation for many years?
simon469 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women