Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160367
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452890
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35221
Mojojo33117

Old 04-15-2020, 02:06 PM   #106
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
So we're only fifth worst in the world right now. Congratulations...

BTW, keep in mind that I said "once it's said and done we'll LIKELY to be number one in that metric too, happily."
FTFY, 1pitts. Just keeping you honest.

Everyone knows you're secretly rooting for the virus. The worse it gets, the more blame you can heap on trumpy. Coronavirus is trump's Katrina, right? That's been your hoped-for narrative from Day 1. The bigger a disaster this becomes, the more it can be exploited politically against trump.

When the virus experts slashed their forecasts of US covid-19 deaths from 2+ million to roughly 60k last week, you could hear libtards across the nation collectively groaning in disappointment. Not a good look. But at least it gives the lie to how libtards are filled with empathy and compassion for their (sick and dying) fellow citizens!

Quote:
We're a lot less population dense than those other countries, though 63 million of our 2016 voters were pretty dense.
Hmmm... so you feign offense if people call trump-haters deranged, but you're ok with calling everyone who voted for trump dense. Got it!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 02:26 PM   #107
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Do I have to be the one to point out that we're also a lot bigger than most (not all) other countries??
Thanks, Ginny.

Countries such as Singapore, Taiwan and Korea only have 1-2 major airports to shut down if they choose to lock themselves down during a pandemic.

When trump banned travel with China back on Jan. 31, it affected 17 US airports that had regular direct flights to/from China.

Do Ginny and I have to be the ones to point out the obvious?
Old 04-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #108
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Thanks, Ginny.

Countries such as Singapore, Taiwan and Korea only have 1-2 major airports to shut down if they choose to lock themselves down during a pandemic.

When trump banned travel with China back on Jan. 31, it affected 17 US airports that had regular direct flights to/from China.

Do Ginny and I have to be the ones to point out the obvious?
I tried, but it’s futile.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 05:06 PM   #109
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
FTFY, 1pitts. Just keeping you honest.

Everyone knows you're secretly rooting for the virus. The worse it gets, the more blame you can heap on trumpy. Coronavirus is trump's Katrina, right? That's been your hoped-for narrative from Day 1. The bigger a disaster this becomes, the more it can be exploited politically against trump.

When the virus experts slashed their forecasts of US covid-19 deaths from 2+ million to roughly 60k last week, you could hear libtards across the nation collectively groaning in disappointment. Not a good look. But at least it gives the lie to how libtards are filled with empathy and compassion for their (sick and dying) fellow citizens!

Hmmm... so you feign offense if people call trump-haters deranged, but you're ok with calling everyone who voted for trump dense. Got it!!
I didn't read anything in that first part that came after the blatant lie. I don't need to change the words of your posts and put words in your mouth. Your words are enough to show how you are. I'm not rooting for the virus. I have at risk loved ones. I'm worried for them. I'm worried for at risk strangers like you and Bambino too. I don't want more people to die, so that we can get this shit head out of office. I just knew that he wasn't capable of leading in a major crisis, and I knew that's one quality a president should have.

I haven't feigned offense. I simply stated that if the mods are gonna enforce rules, they should enforce them evenly. I received a warning for saying that Bambino's fantasy was deranged so Trumpsters should receive warnings or infractions for insinuating that members are deranged.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 05:10 PM   #110
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Do I have to be the one to point out that we're also a lot bigger than most ( not all ) other countries??

Of course we'd have more cases. Except for the couple of "hotspots" such as Italy and Spain.
Do I have to be the one to point out that we have a little more than 4% of the worlds population, and a little more than 20% of the worlds Covid-19 deaths. We've performed pretty poorly, especially considering that we're one of the richest and supposedly most medically advanced countries in the world.
Old 04-15-2020, 07:32 PM   #111
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm worried for at risk strangers like you and Bambino too. I don't want more people to die, so that we can get this shit head out of office.
Riiiggghhht! You care about us, dontcha! If this virus got rid of me, bam and trumpy you would call it a 3-fer! Your insincerity reeks!

Quote:
I simply stated that if the mods are gonna enforce rules, they should enforce them evenly.
Yet you didn't have a problem when the mods - at your behest - pointed me for using a phrase ("pea brain") that (a quick search revealed) has been used 150+ times in other forums without anyone receiving an infraction. Your phoniness and disingenuousness reek!
Old 04-15-2020, 07:47 PM   #112
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Do I have to be the one to point out that we have a little more than 4% of the worlds population, and a little more than 20% of the worlds Covid-19 deaths. We've performed pretty poorly, especially considering that we're one of the richest and supposedly most medically advanced countries in the world.
There you go again with another disgusting DNC talking point. Are you really that gullible that you will uncritically swallow China's grossly understated data because you delight in making trumpy look bad?

We're in the second or third inning of this crisis. I'm putting my money on the US rolling out the fastest mass testing, the most effective prophylactic treatment, the best vaccine and the most impressive delivery and distribution platform in modern medical history. All under trumpy's watch.

Which loser(s) are you betting on, 1pitts? Or will you just be sitting back and heckling from the cheap seats?

Not a good look!
Old 04-15-2020, 07:50 PM   #113
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Back to the original topic of "Who were the best Presidents".. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:00 AM   #114
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I hate the virus. I am sick of it keeping me and family members at home and not being able to enjoy normal interactions with they and my family. That said. Trump has fucked this up from day 1. He's made it a personal folly, and adds to the dumb way he handles most of what he does. He tries to be branding all the time. From steaks, hotels, vodka, and even payouts from stimulus, he has wanted his name on it. He even used the presidential seal on his golf courses. Some things already have a brand, such as the presidency of the US. So when you are the brand ambassador as outlined above, you get the bad brands too. This whining about I inherited a bad situation blah blah, the cupboards were bare, it's just a ruse and a lie- Apparently there was not only a handoff of a playbook for dealing with 3 types of adversities,wars, terrorism, and pandemics, Trump decided to just get rid of the best people who were in place in total, and let no one run the offices. He also had over 3 yrs to replace stock piles, but here he is complaining on he inherited this. Projectionism of falsity after falsity is what Trump is doing and will pay a price for it. I hope nobody is hurt, or killed truthfully here. It's much to high a price to pay and once you know someone who has died from this virus, it becomes a personal price. I hope you all are safe and healthy, but do try to imagine what this inadequate response to a known issue has caused in the form of closed business, lives, money and just confusion and people being scared. It's epic, and it's literally from the guy who said " I take no responsibility", and " the states are supposed to be stock their own PPE", and finally " I am the president, and ultimate authority on working and state laws". The tenth amendment says otherwise and is just another obvious conclusion that fly by the seat of your pants, hire the best (my son in law) people is not worth another term. Great Americans found ways to bring people together. To take on the heavy burdens, to say the buck stops here, and many more. But the takeaway is simply- this is not the mentality of a president, but a king and this is not a kingdom nor will it ever be.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 07:37 AM   #115
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I hate the virus. I am sick of it keeping me and family members at home and not being able to enjoy normal interactions with they and my family. That said. Trump has fucked this up from day 1. He's made it a personal folly, and adds to the dumb way he handles most of what he does. He tries to be branding all the time. From steaks, hotels, vodka, and even payouts from stimulus, he has wanted his name on it. He even used the presidential seal on his golf courses. Some things already have a brand, such as the presidency of the US. So when you are the brand ambassador as outlined above, you get the bad brands too. This whining about I inherited a bad situation blah blah, the cupboards were bare, it's just a ruse and a lie- Apparently there was not only a handoff of a playbook for dealing with 3 types of adversities,wars, terrorism, and pandemics, Trump decided to just get rid of the best people who were in place in total, and let no one run the offices. He also had over 3 yrs to replace stock piles, but here he is complaining on he inherited this. Projectionism of falsity after falsity is what Trump is doing and will pay a price for it. I hope nobody is hurt, or killed truthfully here. It's much to high a price to pay and once you know someone who has died from this virus, it becomes a personal price. I hope you all are safe and healthy, but do try to imagine what this inadequate response to a known issue has caused in the form of closed business, lives, money and just confusion and people being scared. It's epic, and it's literally from the guy who said " I take no responsibility", and " the states are supposed to be stock their own PPE", and finally " I am the president, and ultimate authority on working and state laws". The tenth amendment says otherwise and is just another obvious conclusion that fly by the seat of your pants, hire the best (my son in law) people is not worth another term. Great Americans found ways to bring people together. To take on the heavy burdens, to say the buck stops here, and many more. But the takeaway is simply- this is not the mentality of a president, but a king and this is not a kingdom nor will it ever be.

And as it turns out he was warned as early as November that this was on the way by the CiA, but he had better things to do rather than prepare for this shit storm!
Perhaps you may not like Obama but he would have paid attention to those in the know, and tried to come up with a proper response! Not squander the time available to him to do something!
In fact I cannot think of any other president in our recent history that wouldn't have tried to do the proper thing!
I realize that there wasn't much of a choice between Trump and Hillary, but I cannot see her not listening to the the people that know and not trying to do the proper thing!
Not this moron!
I honestly don't see the attraction that so many have for this guy on here!
Except perhaps the entertainment value he has for so many, elect a clown get a circus!
And by not paying attention to this he fucked up the economy too so there goes that argument!
Because it wasn't only the virus that caused the economy to plummet it was also the lack of faith in his leadership ability, he has none!
And now it appears that we are going to have Biden as the next choice, we're fucked again!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 08:35 AM   #116
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
And as it turns out he was warned as early as November that this was on the way by the CiA, but he had better things to do rather than prepare for this shit storm!
Perhaps you may not like Obama but he would have paid attention to those in the know, and tried to come up with a proper response! Not squander the time available to him to do something!
In fact I cannot think of any other president in our recent history that wouldn't have tried to do the proper thing!
I realize that there wasn't much of a choice between Trump and Hillary, but I cannot see her not listening to the the people that know and not trying to do the proper thing!
Not this moron!
I honestly don't see the attraction that so many have for this guy on here!
Except perhaps the entertainment value he has for so many, elect a clown get a circus!
And by not paying attention to this he fucked up the economy too so there goes that argument!
Because it wasn't only the virus that caused the economy to plummet it was also the lack of faith in his leadership ability, he has none!
And now it appears that we are going to have Biden as the next choice, we're fucked again!
Yep. Nowhere near the best president that some in this thread think he is. The best president of my lifetime, Obama, created a blueprint for this kind of thing, and as eye alluded to, Trump threw it out, probably because it was from Obama. He's really that petty.
Old 04-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #117
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Yep. Nowhere near the best president that some in this thread think he is. The best president of my lifetime, Obama, created a blueprint for this kind of thing, and as eye alluded to, Trump threw it out, probably because it was from Obama. He's really that petty.
Petty enough to put his signature on the checks going out!
What a POS!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 09:46 PM   #118
gman44

Encounters: 203

Please stay on topic people\
gman44 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women