Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #1
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54
Default Whats Next for the Dallas AMP scene???

Now that the Federal Government has seized Pink One and Illusions it is a wonder what will happen next. This is going to stir up city/federal officials and other AMPs will be targeted. This is a federal case now with state and local authorities participating jointly. It will be a concerted effort to cripple and damage the scene. I don't think they are finished. This will trigger numerous undercover operations and investigations that may cast a broad net catching plenty of fish. There may be other investigations/undercover operations that have been launched already and we have no clue.

This is a direct quote from a prominent U.S. Attorney:

"We cannot and will not allow this type of behavior to go unchecked in North Texas," said U.S. Attorney Erin Nealy Cox.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:06 AM   #2
Sightseeing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

So why Pink and Illusions with all the other shops around?

Did they have a tax or other problem that put them on the radar?

They don't seem to be the biggest or most publicized. Odd first targets if they are the first in a "crackdown".

It makes me wonder if there's more to this than just an effort to close AMPs.
Sightseeing is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:15 AM   #3
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseeing View Post
So why Pink and Illusions with all the other shops around?

Did they have a tax or other problem that put them on the radar?

They don't seem to be the biggest or most publicized. Odd first targets if they are the first in a "crackdown".

It makes me wonder if there's more to this than just an effort to close AMPs.
Prostitution Ring, Human Trafficking, Racketeering.

All your answers are in this news article dated only 11 hours ago.

The entire news article is the conclusion of a previous article (weeks back) that was discussed here in a thread. During the course the investigation Pink One and Illusions were seized by the Federal Government and the owner charged. Many of the working girls were found to be living on the premises and working there. They were put into shelters for women that are victims of Human Trafficking. See for yourself.

Here is a direct quote from the news article:

"Several women who worked for Kim were taken to a local shelter designed to help those fleeing from human trafficking. Many had been living at Kim's so-called spas, Pink One and Illusion. Federal prosecutors have seized assets from those massage parlors and Kim's home."

Pink One and Illusions will not be returning or reopening. They are done and owned by the Fed's now.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...stitution-ring
Old 11-22-2018, 01:21 AM   #4
PoonSlayer
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

FFFFFUUUUUVCCCCCCKK!~!!!!! I'm just glad my beard keeps me safe.
PoonSlayer is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 02:25 AM   #5
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Of course they leave out the part that tells you that these “trafficked” women were making somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 to 20K a month. And are free to come and go as they please.
Hank3fan is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:20 AM   #6
HornyPikachu214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Damnnnnn
HornyPikachu214 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 03:28 AM   #7
Interstellar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank3fan View Post
Of course they leave out the part that tells you that these “trafficked” women were making somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 to 20K a month. And are free to come and go as they please.
Don’t forget to mention the tax free
Interstellar is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 05:32 AM   #8
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

A couple of years ago an owner was arrested, charged with multiple federal crimes, and several of her spas were closed down.. I remember much of the same rhetoric was used in that case. Doesn't seem to be much of a slowdown as a result and I doubt there will be any noticeable long term effects from this case either.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 06:08 AM   #9
TheKing1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

It was March of ‘17 and I remember it well. I knew that owner and was familiar with the goings on. It was a 3 year investigation. She is still in jail now.
But it didn’t slow down the AMP scene here at all. When 2 close 4 more open up. Each owner thinks they won’t get caught but sometimes they can even get caught after they shut down.
TheKing1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 06:16 AM   #10
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

What strikes me, if the known details of the Pink and Illusion case are to be believed, is how stupid the Owners were. Those idiots brought more attention to the Dallas AMP scene more than any other activity.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:30 AM   #11
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

When owners get greedy and stupid is when they have a problem. The case in 2017, the owner tried to bribe a police officer and 4 amps were closed.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:35 AM   #12
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpickens54 View Post
What strikes me, if the known details of the Pink and Illusion case are to be believed, is how stupid the Owners were. Those idiots brought more attention to the Dallas AMP scene more than any other activity.
"Mama says, Stupid is as stupid does."
Forrest Gump
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 07:56 AM   #13
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

This is getting overthunked.

This is Dallas, there is a ton of good Asian pussy. There will always be amps - subamps. If it was Carthage, it would be something to worry about.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #14
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
This is getting overthunked.

This is Dallas, there is a ton of good Asian pussy. There will always be amps - subamps. If it was Carthage, it would be something to worry about.
Yes, we know that they can't shut them all down. There are quite a few. They will play the shell game, cat and mouse, move to different locations, etc. That doesn't mean that they won't make an example out of other AMPs to send a message. When a U.S. Attorney says that this type of activity will not go unchecked in North Texas I believe them. The question is what is their next move? This has definitely brought attention to the AMP scene. If they feel that human trafficking/prostitution is going on at other locations I feel that they will act. They are not going to sit back and do nothing. The federal government has the resources. It's like the crack houses that are busted. They close them down and others pop up elsewhere. When there is a demand there will always be services. We just don't know to what extent the actions will be. I think that it would be naive to think that this will blow over and be forgotten about.
Old 11-22-2018, 09:14 AM   #15
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Also, Texas brought the 2017 case. They spent years on it. And, it started with a two-bit pimp, trying to sell a girl to someone, and getting an Emo in on it, just like this one.

Human Trafficking is a hot button issue, politically and socially. All those damned Hollyweird whore celebrities (male & female) are screaming about it, all the while, humping & groping their way to stardom. And, the idiots that get their "facts" from MSM & TMZ believe it all, and spend their money supporting the cause.

Texas and the Feds are not afraid to spend the time and money to "save" these gals. It's high-profile. With so many gals employed, it makes it easy to arrest a bunch o' folks. Going after street pimps may get them 5 or 6 gals "saved". But, busting AMPs gets 20 or 30.
Billogoods is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women